trial thread: 5/15/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense attorney sounds very nervous.
Now she's putting Elizabeth on trial.

Maybe its just me but Tammi looks mad. And its her own attorneys closing. Maybe she realizes that its not going well for her.

Is the defense trying to put the whole blame on Elizabeth?

This is so dumb, if I was on this jury I would be mad.
This is NOT about Elizabeth, this is about Tammi, Tammi is on trial here...........give me a defense about all the lies Tammi told, we just heard about.

I guess she didnt have enough time to eat lunch. Looks like she just ate something.

At this point I really hope the jury listening the DA will realize that Tammi was playing both sides.

From her facebook posts she wasn't worried at all about Gabriel, she was moving on to foster care and finding other missing children. :doh:

Have to leave- tell me everything- will be checking in-

That was a poor (and dumb) example the defense gave about her son being missing for 15 minutes.
Gabriel was NOT Tammi's son.
It just shows how obsessed Tammi was with wanting this child, any child.

Ohaaaai... checking in from my class lol. I see nothing is tammis fault. .. Aaaawwww poor little .

Who wouldn't want to adopt Gabriel? What's that matter, he father didn't want to give him away....wth?

Did the link just go light blue for everyone else? Ah ok. At least its not just me

Guess somebody pulled the plug on her. LOL Couldn't bear the defense closing arguments, I guess.

Well the defense closing was rather boring and unbelievable maybe that is why the feed stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox