trial thread: 5/7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH is her attorney involved for. And calling Logan a jerk, and he hates the baby, and is an alcoholic. Grrr....

And she had only known EJ for 3 weeks at this point? OMG ~

Such selective memory...and I just love how the detective just lets her corner herself and then she wiggles, wiggles, wiggles to get out of the corner she's been backed in to. :floorlaugh:

Hi everyone. Out of sorts today. One of my BFFs committed suicide yesterday afternoon. I'm all effed up.

Hi everyone. Out of sorts today. One of my BFFs committed suicide yesterday afternoon. I'm all effed up.

OMG Seattlechiquita (((((((((hugs))))))))))) to you! I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend.

Ooh the detective is schooling her about how she played a role, not just "helped with moral support".

Moral support and research??? Heck, she even tries to slip in how she managed to forge her cousin's name in those documents.

I'm glad Rodriguez gets her point across in spite of her attempt to snow her with an overabundance of CA blathering.

Ah, hon - I'm soooo very sorry. Maybe today isn't a good day to be listening to Tammi's garbage. You have enough on your plate.

We're here for you if you want to talk about it.

Luv n' hugs --

Mel

Moral support and research??? Heck, she even tries to slip in how she managed to forge her cousin's name in those documents.

I'm glad Rodriguez gets her point across in spite of her attempt to snow her with an overabundance of CA blathering.

ohhh...Rodriguez is getting a bit PO'd about now with her joking and laughing about putting someone else on the birth certificate.

And you can't tell me TS didn't know she used CC's name! I call bullchit.

Oh that splains it! They were just kidding! Dining wine! Ruh Roh she just outed her cousin. I wonder if he really is gay and if so if he was out of the closet.

Tammi dumps the gay bomb on Craig Cherry.

OMG - her cousin's gay? I thought he recently had a baby....

Thanks peoples. I'd rather be here than obsessing about my girlfriend :(

Ooooh, someone's all pouty....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members