trial thread: 5/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am betting that the Defense attorneys are discussing very hard with Tammi about the fact she should NOT testify. After all these recordings surely they realize there is no stopping Tammi once she gets to talking.

I can't play any videos on my computer right now, so I really appreciate any and all commentary.

Also, could someone please post a screen shot of what TS is wearing today? Thanks so much!

Ohhhhh, Tammi will testify tomorrow!!!!!
I can't believe she's going to do that.

WOW the defense just said Jack Smith will testify 1st and Mrs Smith WILL testify 2nd. Their 3rd and final witness is her attorney Ken Schutt (not sure on spelling)

State will rest before break this afternoon (after lunch). . . TS hubby Jack will testify today in afternoon . . . TS will testify tomorrow . . . end when she is done . . . then Mr. Schutt (sic?) will testify on Thursday . . . . Judge said we are on track to close on Monday.

When Det. Ramirez finishes direct, I'm wondering how much time the defense is allowing for cross? By the schedule she gave, it sounds like they may do little or no cross. Anybody?

I can't play any videos on my computer right now, so I really appreciate any and all commentary.

Also, could someone please post a screen shot of what TS is wearing today? Thanks so much!

You are not missing much at the moment. They argued the Feb 2nd interview which will be allowed in but only portions of it. The judge explained why he denied the Defenses motion for mistrial. Then Prosecution talked about a December interview which had portions of it redacted so the defense is going to listen to it before it is admitted. Now they are going on a break so the prosecution can redact the Feb 2nd interview with Tammi. They have to take out the section where Tammi apparently just lets loose about Deanna Ayala.

State will rest before break this afternoon (after lunch). . . TS hubby Jack will testify today in afternoon . . . TS will testify tomorrow . . . end when she is done . . . then Mr. Schutt (sic?) will testify on Thursday . . . . Judge said we are on track to close on Monday.

BBM

LOL That's assuming that TPS doesn't say something on the stand to open the door to more evidence and rebuttal witnesses from the prosecution. :floorlaugh:

When Det. Ramirez finishes direct, I'm wondering how much time the defense is allowing for cross? By the schedule she gave, it sounds like they may do little or no cross. Anybody?

From the way they made it sound it didnt sound like they were going to have much cross if any. Hell I dont blame them the Detective has been great for the prosecution. They are probably afraid they will accidentally open the door for other information Tammi has said or done. :floorlaugh:

There's not much to cross, they payed tapes, they speak for themself.
I dunno, I'm not a lawyer, though.

OMG, they are showing Tammi walk to court today, WTH is she wearing?
She looks like a clown.
She sure looks like she's enjoying the camara on her.

They are talking about TS's testimony right now. The shrink guy is SO right. There is no way she will shut up once she is on the stand.... Well unless they tranquilizer her.

For those who cannot see video today TS is wearing a floral halter top with flouncy ruffles in the front, a black straight knee length skirt and was carrying a black sweater. She put the sweater on in court this morning. At least we don't need to give her a link to the "cammie secret" camisol dickey as seen on tv to cover up the stripper cleavage and religious icon today. Her hair is curled in the flip up and out curls (circa Jackie Kennedy era or "That Girl" show) . . . uh oh . . . age detector for those who can remember these things.

Capture-1.png

so TS is going to take the stand...must not miss this tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500