Tricia's True Crime radio ! Aug. 12, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's reasonable to assume there are other dynamics going on related to the Zahau family attorneys gaining and releasing information. For one, the San Diego Sheriff's Department claims there was no crime committed so if they are done investigating there should be no reason for them to worry about what is released... they have claimed over and over they will stand by their claims. I do not believe Ann Bremner nor the Xahau's had any intention of releasing details that were not necessary to show that there are elements to the evidence that indicate something other than suicide and so forth. It could very well be that they just did not want to put the effort into fighting with the SDSD. I believe they were hoping for cooperation.

All of this as well as Jonah's attorney sending them a letter leads me to believe even more that these are meant as intimidation. They'd have to balance that with concerns for getting the truth out there. The Xahau's were fighting an uphill battle because, no, they do not have the money that the two Shacknai's have and they did not have access to the mansion for their investigation. They have no power in San Diego County.

I do not believe there is any further dirt on Rebecca that could be validated. That does not mean that the LE reports are not full of unsubstantiated claims by Dina or her family. We have certainly seen that in both the expert reports and in Dina's recent interviews.

Agree. If there was any more dirt on Rebecca, Dina would have slung the mud already.

IMO, Dina has been quite nice about Rebecca considering she thinks that Rebecca hurt Max. IMO, "mud slinging" has come from the Zahau side...they have no REAL evidence that it was anything other than suicide, so have relied on rumors and innuendo.

CG, come on, how do you know they have no REAL evidence - YOU DONT! AB and MR are not going to waste their time nor certainly the AGs (that would not go very well) if there wasnt REAL evidence! :truce: Nor would the AG waste time reviewing the case!!!!

CG, come on, how do you know they have no REAL evidence - YOU DONT! AB and MR are not going to waste their time nor certainly the AGs (that would not go very well) if there wasnt REAL evidence! :truce: Nor would the AG waste time reviewing the case!!!!

They've certainly mentioned no real/physical evidence on any of their media appearances - only the rumors that they've picked up off of comments sections, IMO. Can you name ONE piece of physical evidence they have PROVING that anyone other than Rebecca was in the room that night?

They've certainly mentioned no real/physical evidence on any of their media appearances - only the rumors that they've picked up off of comments sections, IMO. Can you name ONE piece of physical evidence they have PROVING that anyone other than Rebecca was in the room that night?

Perhaps the PROBONO attorneys handling this case have not mentioned any of their evidence as the case is being reviewed by the AG. I would think it wouldn't be prudent to release key evidence on MSM.

BBM

That's rich considering the sources cited by DS's PAID expert.

JMO

Rudoy admitted on Tricia's True Crime radio show that he and Anne had gotten many "ideas" from WebSleuths and other internet sites...AND they gladly spread those "ideas" publicly on television and in newspaper articles. Maybe the Zahau's should use some of the money that has been donated to hire lawyers to look for REAL evidence...my opinion.

Rudoy admitted on Tricia's True Crime radio show that he and Anne had gotten many "ideas" from WebSleuths and other internet sites...AND they gladly spread those "ideas" publicly on television and in newspaper articles. Maybe the Zahau's should use some of the money that has been donated to hire lawyers to look for REAL evidence...my opinion.

I do remember him saying that....he's a lawyer and not a paid forensic expert, whose report directly points at RZ as responsible for what happened to MS. Using a forum as basis for real science is insane and unethical. I'm sure that Rudoy and AB haven't presented evidence from this site to the AG.

Rudoy is representing this case, not giving the facts to present as the case.

Always, MOO

Here is some evidence that leads one to believe Rebecca was murdered and did not commit suicide:

* Blunt force trauma on her head that cannot be explained by hanging from the balcony.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15388199/autopsy-rebecca-zahau-found-gagged-with-t-shirt-in-mouth

* There is no evidence she knew how to tie those knots and it is highly unlikely she came up with that idea at the spur of the moment and figured out how to do it without referencing anything (internet, etc.)

* she dropped quite a ways and her neck was not broken, highly unlikely given a 9 foot drop

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16049618/pathologist-hanging-would-have-broken-zahaus-neck

"cervical vertebrae would have been fractured or dislocated; separated one from the other, or from the base of the skull... it probably would have decapitated the body because of the force"

* there is unexplained residue from tape, said to be like duct tape, on her legs... where is the roll of tape

* it is highly unlikely a woman with long hair would wrap something around it at their neck

* there is no reason for her to bind her hands behind her back instead of in front and no real reason to bind her feet at all, especially if she wanted to be successful at then try to make her way to the balcony and jumping over - this is nonsensical

I could go on..

Come on, take it with a grain of salt. Unfortunately, real evidence has been destroyed!

Information was being released for a singular purpose and that was to get traction, if possible, with LE, which did not happen. Subsequently, the effort was conducted to get traction with the Attorney General, which appears to be in process, so no reason to release information. This is not a smear campaign, it is a request to reassess the case.

Here is the "traction" post. I heart the search tool.

Here is the "traction" post. I heart the search tool.

I'm not reading anything in that quote to indicate Bremner was putting out false information. Actually, it seems she was putting out questions about actual evidence to gain the attention of LE and the AG's office.

Of course, once the WDS gets underway, that evidence and more will be revealed.

I'm not reading anything in that quote to indicate Bremner was putting out false information. Actually, it seems she was putting out questions about actual evidence to gain the attention of LE and the AG's office.

Of course, once the WDS gets underway, that evidence and more will be revealed.

This was an answer to another poster about the reasons for Bremner releasing information. As to the validity of the information, that is debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member