Trip to Huelva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aftermidnight, I don't pretend to be an expert on these kinds of things but it seems to me that in most of the cases I've heard about (via TV shows like Dr. Phil, Oprah, etc...) parents of long missing children are more distinguished by the refusal to believe that their child is really dead. I've heard a number of these poor folks say things like, "I just really feel that he/she is alive", even years after their children were abducted.

It really hasn't been that long since Madeleine disappeared. A lifetime if you're a parent who truly doesn't know where your beloved baby is, but not so long in an objective sense.

teacherbees: Great point about the amount of time. How are they so calm about this?

I'll be honest about Elizabeth Smart - I really thought the parents were guilty somehow at first. But then every time I ever saw the parents on the news they would look straight into the camera and talk to Elizabeth and tell her they were going to find her. And both of them would get so emotional about it - only a few sociopaths can really fake that sort of emotion, such as Susan Smith in South Carolina.

I thought the Smarts were in denial, and that Elizabeth had to be dead. But the Smarts were innocent of her abduction, and they believed she had to be out there somewhere, and they never gave up hope. They were never "resigned" to her fate, and they were just as passionate as months went by.

I have to agree that using the past tense when speaking about your abducted child is not a good sign. Usually, using the past tense is a dead give away that you know the person isn't coming back.
I agree on this as well, it really doesn't set well with me. The lack of "public emotion" doesn't bother me as much as this, as people cope with things differently.

Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=latest&action=display&thread=1182386581&page=34 Post #508

in Diario de Noticias this morning:

http://dn.sapo.pt/2007/09/28/sociedade/corpo_maddie_pode_estar_enterrado_hu.html

Maddie's body may be buried in Huelva

There are two hours that remain to be clarified during the trip that was made on August 3 by Madeleine McCann's parents to the Spanish city of Huelva, in the Renault Scenic that was rented three weeks after their daughter disappeared from Praia da Luz.

Although it was a holiday in Huelva, the McCann couple went to that town in Andalucia, accompanied by an image operator who was hired to make a video about the Maddie case, and a friend of his.

Gerry and Kate met Portuguese and foreign journalists between 10.30 and 12.30, at various locations, namely at department store El Corte Ingles, at the train station and at the cathedral, where they distributed and put up posters with the image of their daughter and the police contact numbres, so anyone who located her could get in contact.

One of the British reporters who, since the first hour when Maddie disappeared, accompanied the McCanns' steps, lost their track for two hours in Huelva, as DN could discover. It would have been during the afternoon that Gerry and Kate, probably without their two companions, stopped being seen by the reporter, who hadn't lost them out of his sight until then.

What they did, nobody knows. A mystery that now thickens the suspicions that Madeleine's body may have been buried in the Huelva area, which could justify the thousands of kilometers that were made during four months.

Among the British journalists that follow the Maddie case at Praia da Luz, there are some who remember that one of the rituals that are practised by many catholics, namely in England, consists in visiting the tomb three months after someone's death. Curiously, on August 3, the day the McCanns "vanished" in Huelva, was three months to the day that their eldest daughter disappeared.

Policia Judiciaria already owns several images from the video surveillance system of petrol stations and highways, along with other locations where the Renault Scenic driven by Gerry McCann went through, which the investigators considered have "no apparent reason" to be.

The trip to Huelva was scheduled for August 2, a day when the McCanns were supposed to meet representatives from associations that are connected to missing children.

But the trip was delayed to the next day, allegedly because of "intestinal problems" of Gerry McCann, according to the justification that was then given by the couple's spokesperson, Justine McGuiness, who didn't travel with them that day.

Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=latest&action=display&thread=1182386581&page=34 Post #508

in Diario de Noticias this morning:

http://dn.sapo.pt/2007/09/28/sociedade/corpo_maddie_pode_estar_enterrado_hu.html

There are two hours that remain to be clarified during the trip that was made on August 3 by Madeleine McCann's parents to the Spanish city of Huelva, in the Renault Scenic that was rented three weeks after their daughter disappeared from Praia da Luz.

Although it was a holiday in Huelva, the McCann couple went to that town in Andalucia, accompanied by an image operator who was hired to make a video about the Maddie case, and a friend of his.

Gerry and Kate met Portuguese and foreign journalists between 10.30 and 12.30, at various locations, namely at department store El Corte Ingles, at the train station and at the cathedral, where they distributed and put up posters with the image of their daughter and the police contact numbres, so anyone who located her could get in contact.

One of the British reporters who, since the first hour when Maddie disappeared, accompanied the McCanns' steps, lost their track for two hours in Huelva, as DN could discover. It would have been during the afternoon that Gerry and Kate, probably without their two companions, stopped being seen by the reporter, who hadn't lost them out of his sight until then.

What they did, nobody knows. A mystery that now thickens the suspicions that Madeleine's body may have been buried in the Huelva area, which could justify the thousands of kilometers that were made during four months.

Among the British journalists that follow the Maddie case at Praia da Luz, there are some who remember that one of the rituals that are practised by many catholics, namely in England, consists in visiting the tomb three months after someone's death. Curiously, on August 3, the day the McCanns "vanished" in Huelva, was three months to the day that their eldest daughter disappeared.

Policia Judiciaria already owns several images from the video surveillance system of petrol stations and highways, along with other locations where the Renault Scenic driven by Gerry McCann went through, which the investigators considered have "no apparent reason" to be.

The trip to Huelva was scheduled for August 2, a day when the McCanns were supposed to meet representatives from associations that are connected to missing children.

But the trip was delayed to the next day, allegedly because of "intestinal problems" of Gerry McCann, according to the justification that was then given by the couple's spokesperson, Justine McGuiness, who didn't travel with them that day.

Maybe they were taking baths during that missing 2 hours? Making love? Taking a nap? Lots of reasons, but what I don't understand is how a "reporter" could lose track of anyone. I understand these guys stick closer than leeches.

Among the British journalists that follow the Maddie case at Praia da Luz, there are some who remember that one of the rituals that are practised by many catholics, namely in England, consists in visiting the tomb three months after someone's death.

Wow. I love it when mystical things come into play. I wouldn't doubt there are some "mystical" factors in this case, I'm just not sure if this is one of them, but I will look into it. This is one ritual I'm not familiar with.

Thanks, colomom.

Madeleine went missing 3rd May.
The trip to Huelva was was 3rd August.
The PLE are now saying..via leaks of course..that the McCanns hid Madeleine's body for three months!!! :rolleyes:

The PLE are now saying..via leaks of course..that the McCanns hid Madeleine's body for three months!!! :rolleyes:

Ah, yes. Numbers play a large part in many mystical organizations such as the Illuminati which many people think consists of the upper/ruling classes in most countries.

Following that train of thought, one could see Madeleine's death/abduction/disappearance as a sacrifice. Now, don't forget, you read it first right here.

Maybe they were taking baths during that missing 2 hours? Making love? Taking a nap? Lots of reasons.

In the rented Renault? Hmmmm. A bath?

AfterMidnight said:
but what I don't understand is how a "reporter" could lose track of anyone. I understand these guys stick closer than leeches.
I see it the other way around - the McCann's may have lost him on purpose.

They don't seem to me to be saying that they hid the body and and only buried it after 3 months, but rather that they buried her shortly after they rented the Renault (hiding the body for 24 days or so, maybe in the deactivated cemetary nearby the resort?), had been racking up lots of mileage in a few months and visited the grave in Huelva 3 months after she died

If it's a custom among UK Catholics, you can't say the Portuguese police are crazy for looking twice at the trip made exactly three months later--since the cadaver dogs hit on the Renault Scenic in possesion of the McCanns at that time.

They don't seem to me to be saying that they hid the body and and only buried it after 3 months, but rather that they buried her shortly after they rented the Renault (hiding the body for 24 days or so, maybe in the deactivated cemetary nearby the resort?), had been racking up lots of mileage in a few months and visited the grave in Huelva 3 months after she died
All this with the whole world watching!!!
I'm glad you can follow the PLE's train of thought. I'll be damned if I can.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member