Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 15, 2011

InSessions Interview With Shawn Cassisy - Tony Lazzaro's best friend.

http://www.myspace.com/565006329/videos/video/107725104

Thanks Patty G. Did TL say that he had heard the name ZFG before? IIRC he didn't and had only referred to KC using the description of 'the nanny' for who was watching Caylee. TL's friend, SC, couldn't say the name off the top of his head yet when Jean C said ZFG in full, SC said 'that's it exactly'. :waitasec: I'm confused as usual.

By the way, Misha has a new fan. Too cute!

Who??? What?? Best friend of Tony? He met Casey? I don't remember him?

He grew up with Tony L and he met Casey when the couple started dating?
TL was from NY/NJ did this friend Shawn also come to school in Orlando...GUESS so he mentions going to Lab class...and Fusian

He said she mentioned the name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales...all 3 names to him WTH!!

Do we have an LE interview or State Depo on this best friend, Shawn Cassidy...I must have missed it, obviously.

Yes news to me too. Plus, as I said above, I don't remember that any of the Lazzaro clan has claimed to ever have heard the actual name of the supposed nanny. :waitasec:

:doh: Jean C. Saying the photos of Casey partying are not relevant to a 1st degree murder trial.

Jean said this ?? She has totally "lost it" ! Obviously, she has had too much Kool-Aid !

I have just about had it with InSession's PRO-ICA and PRO-Anthony Family stance ! :puke::puke:

Jean also keeps talking about jury selection and has hinted at Tallahassee becasue HHJP was there doing business lately but says we don't know yet... then mentions a caller from Dunedin could be part of the jury pool.

Why even discuss it?

Dunedin is in Pinellas County. This whole area (Tampa Bay) is saturated with ICA news due to having Bay News 9 (24 hour news channel).

:doh: Jean C. Saying the photos of Casey partying are not relevant to a 1st degree murder trial.

What am I missing here? The photos IMO most certainly are relevant to a 1st degree murder trial because.........it all fell within the 31 days she was keeping Caylee's disappearance a big secret! In my mind, the crime was still in progress. If it weren't for CA making the 911 call, she'd still be keeping it a secret!

Am I wrong for thinking that way?

Has anyone heard or inquired if In Sessions will do extended coverage for this trial?

With all the national publicity on this case TruTV would probably have more viewers for the trial than those other shows that come on after In Sessions.

I wonder if they are going to reprogram to cover it all day long and not cut it off at 2 central time zone?

Do we have a link to the interview mentioned in the first post of this thread? I would love to compare what JB said back then, and what he spews..err..says now.

In session back on this morning with discussion re: HHJB has 8 issued death penalty cases where HHSS has had 2 dp cases and both plead for life sentences. Anthony Colarossi from Sentinal discussing HHBP previous dp case, handled with professionalism. Also discussing HHBP very human side - "he plays jokes on people" once in awhile. His
Father (HHBP's Father) taught him life is too short to hate, and he grew up in Orlando in the 60's where he wasn't allowed to go to Woolworth's to get a hot dog. When HHBP was 8 years old, while on the bus, he was slapped across the face by a busrider for sitting in front of line. (discussing racial tension issues of 60's).

Judge Perry was on the stand when he received the info that the dt filed the "prejudice against them", while listening to the atty's argue their case. Talking head said HHBP did not even react, did not show any negative emotions and continued on with court in a friendly and honorable way.

There is a Franklin and Bash video where one of them shotguns a beer in court. It just made me giggle as it reminded me of JB and his red bull.

View attachment 14634
click to enlarge

Since they keep running the ads on In Session I thought it would be ok to mention it.

I have also noticed that they have been running adds for that new movie about Lincoln and the conspiracy....perhaps that is where ds got her speil about Lincoln that she used in court?:waitasec:

Lorna Owens - Criminal Defense Atty/former RN discussing whether kc will take the stand, discussing how the MH experts were going to try and take the stand for kc. The defendant has to take the stand, and prosecution has right to have own expert examine defendant. (this must have been what kc kept saying "No Way" last friday in court to her Atty's - IMO)

Lorna saying JB made a wise choice to withdraw the expert at this time, safer position to bring expert in the penalty phase not guilt phase.

Re: Jury selection, in dp case you are not in a rush - HHBP wants 5 days but the last thing he will do is restrict defense from picking jury because he doesn't want this overturned on appeal.

OMG...it's Zack from Saved By The Bell.......
This is going to be a fun show to watch!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsGZhOTyMww&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsGZhOTyMww&feature=related[/ame]

Discussing the party photos coming into trial. The pic of Caylee wearing the Big Trouble shirt in kc's arms with bruise under her eye, HHBP may allow a stipulation about the bruise - Mike Brooks thinks it should be photoshopped out so as not to taint the jury.

clips of HHBP - discussing photos of the stickers from 4/15 hearing. JB saying no size of the sticker, disappeared into thin air. Photos have writing on them, sticker adds dimension an attempt to link to kc by some kind of "psychological love gesture" that is 100% speculative.

Lorna Owens - Criminal Defense Atty/former RN discussing whether kc will take the stand, discussing how the MH experts were going to try and take the stand for kc. The defendant has to take the stand, and prosecution has right to have own expert examine defendant. (this must have been what kc kept saying "No Way" last friday in court to her Atty's - IMO)

I believe ICA is afraid of a diagnosis...psychopath is hard to overcome...and would definately put her actions as deliberate and calculating....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Was that shown on tv - that she said no way?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500