Tulsa exorcist facing increasing 'demonic activity'; Black Mass Sunday in OKC

I know we have a number of devout, righteous Christians on this board, so I want to reiterate that my skepticism in this thread is based on two factors: (1) so-called Satanism is a construction of (a minority of) Christians and not a separate belief system; and (2) the overreaction in Oklahoma City in response to an event that attracted fewer than 4 dozen participants!

Nothing I've posted here was meant to denigrate the faith or good works of the millions of fine Christians who show us the face of Christ Himself in their daily words and deeds.

Perhaps I'm cynical but I believe the devil would be more likely to find himself in Carmel-by-the-sea (isn't that pretentious) the perfect Pacific seaside towns with no transients or homeless visible on the streets, or London, Paris, Rome, Madrid.

Oklahoma?? Maybe he'd just send Beelzebub to that show.

I know we have a number of devout, righteous Christians on this board, so I want to reiterate that my skepticism in this thread is based on two factors: (1) so-called Satanism is a construction of (a minority of) Christians and not a separate belief system; and (2) the overreaction in Oklahoma City in response to an event that attracted fewer than 4 dozen participants!

Nothing I've posted here was meant to denigrate the faith or good works of the millions of fine Christians who show us the face of Christ Himself in their daily words and deeds.

The 'over-reaction' occured before the event, eventual prticipants unkown at the time. Every generation, mostly teens IMO, think they've re-dicovered black magic , satanism etc.

More Satanic hijinx (which lead some to dub state "wince-worthy").

God's E.R. helps cast out demonic manifestations (Tulsa World)

---
“We see a variety of demonic manifestations, but not for long,” said John Heim, a volunteer minister who is also a Tulsa air traffic controller.

“We don’t allow manifestations. They might raise their heads, but we take authority over them.”
---
“Fewer and fewer people have a biblical worldview,” Sandra Williamson, executive director of God’s Emergency Restoration, said. “A lot of people are being taught by movies and books that have satanic things in them.”

She said legalization of marijuana is a bad idea because mind-altering drugs open people up to demonic influences.
---

Zounds.

Jeez there's so much to say here, but it would take a lifetime. My redbone hound just had a seizure & is pacing & defecating at the same time so I will defer to Legion. I'm sure they know what's going on.

Perhaps I'm cynical but I believe the devil would be more likely to find himself in Carmel-by-the-sea (isn't that pretentious) the perfect Pacific seaside towns with no transients or homeless visible on the streets, or London, Paris, Rome, Madrid.

Oklahoma?? Maybe he'd just send Beelzebub to that show.

The Devil went down to Georgia..or so says Charlie Daniels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back