GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do understand why people are pinging on the red tape, but if the family was involved it would mean they 1) intentionally used an obvious and memorable tape color that came from their own car/home, 2) drove 1.5 miles and intentionally dumped their child's body (remember the family has no truck, it would have to be intentional) at that location.

Also wondering if the teen was seeing the red plastic handles that are attached to black lawn bags.

I know the tape isn't going to stop coming up until an arrest is made, though, so I'm going to let it go for now, last post on the subject till more info.

Well you know what I wondered after your skeptical posts about it? :) I wondered if the witness 17 yr old boy saw the SW from FBI on the noon news or something and got confused. For all we know he told reporters that yesterday but a boy of that age could have been mistaken and after hearing about the SW said i did see that there and it not necessarily be a lie. I'm sure just given the nature of memory and all the drama surrounding this boy * *( hes' had a camera in his face for 36 hrs straight ) that he could be suggestible. So I'm not sold on the red tape being both places, just telling what I saw on the t v . Red handled trash bags is good thinking too.

ME information on Alanna's Death:

1308297 Tarrant Gallagher Alanna 6/12/2007 6 7/1/2013 D White F

Police Department: Saginaw Police Department Police Svc #: 1300011904

Deceased Address: Time Of Death 7:33 PM

Occurred Location: 1027 Round Rock Drive , Saginaw, Texas 76179

Place Of Death: Public roadway Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.

Place Of Death Address: 1027 Round Rock Drive , Saginaw, Texas

Manner Of Death: PENDING

http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/Default.aspx

I am confused. Is 7:33 the time they think Alanna was murdered? Or the time her body was found?

I really do understand why people are pinging on the red tape, but if the family was involved it would mean they 1) intentionally used an obvious and memorable tape color that came from their own car/home, 2) drove 1.5 miles and intentionally dumped their child's body (remember the family has no truck, it would have to be intentional) at that location.

Also wondering if the teen was seeing the red plastic handles that are attached to black lawn bags.

I know the tape isn't going to stop coming up until an arrest is made, though, so I'm going to let it go for now, last post on the subject till more info.

BBM: We don't know that her body was in the red truck though.

I am confused. Is 7:33 the time they think Alanna was murdered? Or the time her body was found?

Yeah, I saw this earlier--it seemed like a couple of concurrent posts mentioned the teens finding her at 7:26 but then TOD reported 7:33? It was never explained or brought up again and I don't remember the source for either. Well, teens calling in may be from Peachy's 911 rewind.

You're right. RSOs on Parkwest. Red truck I saw on Parkview. Thank you!

I only remember because I did the same thing yesterday--read Parkwest then typed Parkview into google maps.

Interesting info from a case study of 175 solved missing and abducted children who were found murdered:

Child murder victims were more likely to be killed by family member (67%) than by a friend-acquaintance (28%) or a stranger (5%).

10% percent of child murderers were considered to be model citizens.
30% were described as “strange” by others who knew them.
20% were on probation or parole for some other offense when the murder occurred.

26% of the killers abused alcohol.
21% abused illegal drugs

The time span between when the victim was last seen and the initial contact with the killer was < than 30 minutes in 3/4 of the child-abduction murder investigations in this study.

The distance between where the victim was last seen and the murder site was as follows:
1-199 feet (26.6%)
199 feet-1/4 mile (19.2%)
1/4-1.5 miles (13.7%)
1/2-12 miles (24.5)
>12 miles (15%)

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/archive/documents/homicide_missing.pdf

BBM--wow!!!

Interesting info from a case study of 175 solved missing and abducted children who were found murdered:

Child murder victims were more likely to be killed by family member (67%) than by a friend-acquaintance (28%) or a stranger (5%).

30% were described as &#8220;strange&#8221; by others who knew them.
20% were on probation or parole for some other offense when the murder occurred.

21% abused illegal drugs

The time span between when the victim was last seen and the initial contact with the killer was < than 30 minutes in 3/4 of the child-abduction murder investigations in this study.

The distance between where the victim was last seen and the murder site was as follows:
1-199 feet (26.6%)
1/4-1.5 miles (13.7%)
1/2-12 miles (24.5)
>12 miles (15%)

You are on a roll tonight with all these great links! Thank you!!!

I agree this is a huge amount of LE working this case and wonder if there is something bigger that we're not aware of. I've gotta hit the sack but two thoughts I'll leave you all with ...... have there been any similar abductions of late , perhaps in another state ( obviously none as public and broad daylight as this , but with some other similarities ). Second and I hate to even say this out loud but surely someone else has thought it...... Amber Hagerman. Could there be anything ........... possible....... IDK...... I hope I wake up to an arrest that solves two cases .

30% were described as “strange” by others who knew them.

21% abused illegal drugs

1-199 feet (26.6%)
1/4-1.5 miles (13.7%)
1/2-12 miles (24.5)
>12 miles (15%)

I was just refreshing on Amber Hagerman's case and her grandma said it was 8 minutes between the time she walked out the door and the man called 911 to report her abducted :(

I can't stop crying. I think it is time for me to have a WS break. I may not be a good sleuther, but I follow so many of these stories and like most of you, end up with feelings for these people who we have never met. Alanna, you beautiful girl, I am so sorry. Rest peacefully xo

I have to walk away for a little while too. It happens periodically that I have to take a break from WS for a few days, weeks, or even months. I always end up back here though. Take care of yourself I know it is emotionally tormenting! In the meantime there will be plenty of sleuthers holding down the fort for us until we are able to come back. I just had an ice cream cone. Give yourself some kind of treat now, while you take a break.

For our WS members, please visit the scanner thread in the basement to read for yourself the transcript from Peachy regarding the exact time the father reported her missing, and how long he said she had been missing for. It is even earlier than the reporter indicated Dad said to the neighbour (wth?). I forgot about it myself.

For our WS guests, please do register and participate on our forum. We welcome all new members.

Remember, we can't discuss the scanner thread on this general thread. Start at the bottom of page 1 and onto page 2 for the pertinent, initial LE scanner feed.

Thank-you Peachy for being on it, and for the rewind.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214312&page=2

From Monday, July 1, 2013 at 9:50 pm. More evidence found at the recovery location.

Why on earth was the FBI there SO early, is that "normal"?

FBI found more evidence on Cindy Ln. in Saginaw. Crime scene is expanding.

9:50 PM - 1 Jul 13

BOJKrusCAAA_GxX.jpg

https://twitter.com/twoodard8/status/351925836007473153

TOD was most likely noted when someone arrived on the scene and pronounced her dead.

Also, it seems like I remember in missing person cases when they find the person the day they are found is noted as the date of death. Am I completely off here or does anyone else recall seeing this before.

I personally have several colors of duct tape, some electrical tape, hundreds of Walmart shopping bags and a tarp. At any given time, some or all of them have been in my car. The true uses are mundane and uninteresting. I don't see red tape as any indication of guilt since it's sold at every Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.

I believe that would be the time an emergency responder on the scene pronounced her dead.

From Monday, July 1, 2013 at 9:50 pm. More evidence found at the recovery location.

Why on earth was the FBI there SO early, is that "normal"?

https://twitter.com/twoodard8/status/351925836007473153

Somewhere in the first thread it was stated an FBI office is in the nearest big city. Also, with the tarp, belt and bindings, this would seem like an obvious abduction which would trigger a call to them I would think.

Earlier in a post I said a reporter said a witness saw red tape at the scene. I did not have a link it was in a broadcast. I do not have a link now, but on channel 4 evening news. that's www.myfoxdfw.com they were talking to the boy who found the baby , the 17 yr old who first found and he said himself on camera that he saw red tape around the garbage bag inside the tarp. Credible? That's for each to decide. I'm sure soon, if not already , there will be a link to that video on the link.
The parent that came outside to check the tarp after the son came inside crying also said he/she saw red tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname