TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #2

Please remember we do not allow any type of discussions about psychic.

Thank you,
Tricia

MOM OF MISSING SPRING TEEN TO HOLD BENEFIT MARKING ANNIVERSARY OF HER DISAPPEARANCE

"SPRING, Texas (KTRK) -- For more than seven years, a mother in Spring has struggled to figure out what happened to her teenage daughter.

Ali Lowitzer disappeared April 26, 2010, after getting off her school bus at the end of her street.

She never made it home...."

http://abc13.com/news/mom-to-hold-benefit-marking-daughters-disappearance/1934757/

Ali Lowitzer’s Mother Pushes for Day Daughter Disappeared to Become Texas Missing Persons Day

ali_lowitzer_photo_1_473f72e76c88935c3e26eae6e5021211.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/cold...day-daughter-disappeared-become-texas-n752606

Abducted by an opportunistic sexual predator seems the likeliest scenario here. Perhaps from the car park of the burger place where she worked? I had a look on Google and it's pretty large. Not sure I really accept the trafficking angle. I hope Alexandria's mother and the rest of the family can find some closure soon but sadly the killer might take his secret to the grave.

I can't remember how I first heard about Ali's case but I've become increasingly invested in her disappearance. I think it's because she reminds me of a girl I used to go to school with.

Sadly, I doubt that Ali is still with us. I suspect someone drove up to her, pulled out a weapon and forced her into the car. Her phone never pinged after her last text message, so that was quickly turned off. As much as you hope against hope that she's still alive, when you think of the alternative, like what happened in the Ariel Castro case, there is no happy ending to stories like this.

*bumping for Ali*

I hope 2018 can bring closure to her long-suffering family.

I can't remember how I first heard about Ali's case but I've become increasingly invested in her disappearance. I think it's because she reminds me of a girl I used to go to school with.

Sadly, I doubt that Ali is still with us. I suspect someone drove up to her, pulled out a weapon and forced her into the car. Her phone never pinged after her last text message, so that was quickly turned off. As much as you hope against hope that she's still alive, when you think of the alternative, like what happened in the Ariel Castro case, there is no happy ending to stories like this.

I believe she is a victim of The guy that killed Mickey Shinuk.

I didn't know that Ali had been sighted talking to a man in a white van matching the one owned by Brandon Scott Lavergne. Although, this did come from a private investigator.

Do we know if BSL has ever been questioned about Ali's disappearance?

Looking at Ali's route from the bus-stop to the burger barn, Treaschwig Road would be the obvious abduction point. It's a long stretch of road that would've occupied much of her journey. There's a few homes & businesses along there but it looks fairly rural. Someone could've easily pulled over and forced her into the car without anyone seeing. I don't think she knew her abductor at all, nor do I think there was much premeditation. An opportunist predator saw a young girl walking down a country road on her own and seized upon her.

*bumping again for Ali*

I'm surprised that BSL has been ruled out, given the matching vehicle and similar license plate, plus his connection to the area. Those are some coincidences, but the police must have sufficient cause for clearing him. We have to accept that until proven otherwise.

It's not like there's a shortage of other known or unknown sex offenders out there. Whoever's responsible, they were obviously savvy enough to quickly turn off Ali's phone, as the last ping was at 3pm. Unless they lived in a remote location, I can't see them taking Ali back to their home. Wouldn't that be too risky? There's a lot of wooded areas in that part of Texas, and the surrounding area. They could've taken her anywhere. I really wish that Ali was still with us, in spite of what she would've been exposed to, but as time passes it becomes increasingly unlikely. :(

Just thinking out loud, but if they have a partial license plate have LE tried to match this to other registered vehicles? I'd like to know if there's any headway being made on the investigation.

I know that I'm absolutely grasping at straws here, but I was retreading Ali's journey through Google Maps. For some reason I decided to set the map closer to the year of Ali's abduction. At the intersection between Treaschwig Road and Cypresswood Drive I happened to catch this vehicle (see attachment). For comparison, here's the truck belonging to Brandon Scott Lavergne. According to a witness, someone driving a vehicle like this was seen talking to Ali before she vanished. I know these trucks are probably common as muck. I just found it eerie to see one driving down the same road that Ali was likely abducted from.

Attachments

• truck.png
    truck.png
    693.2 KB · Views: 42

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members