GUILTY TX - Alijah Mullis, 3 mos, stomped to death, Galveston, 29 Jan 2008

How sad for this little precious baby. God Bless him.

Actually, I see several possible scenario's here. I think a car-jacking is still possible as R.Knowley suggested. Perhaps the father was acosted and the car was taken. Then the baby was dumped (or thrown from the moving vehicle) when they realized he was there. This is still a very possible scenario as the father and his vehicle are also still missing.

It's possible but not likely that the child was abducted while in the fathers care and the father took off because he felt guilty and couldn't deal with it.

The carseat being left on the roof of the car is also a likely scenario.

The reports state the mother was calling around to hospitals the same day the father left with the child. That makes me think that she had reason to worry about the child's safety that early on. But the reports also said she did not seem to feel it odd when he left with the child, which tells me she had no reason to worry.

Will wait for more details....

Praying for this child and those who loved him.

GALVESTON, Texas — A couple bird-watching in Galveston discovered the body of a baby boy Tuesday morning, at first mistaking it for a doll, MyFOXHouston.com reported.
The infant was described as a 3- to 6-month-old male with blondish hair, wearing only a diaper, Galveston police said.
A woman who reported her infant son missing Tuesday is being interviewed by police.

What an immature *advertiser censored**hole could do that to his infant son???:furious::furious::furious::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I guess his excuse will be getting back at the mother. Hope this guy gets the death penalty!

OH! Those beautiful "too wise" little eyes...well, that little angel's name is written in heaven. God bless him and all who mourn for him.

Let's hope "Daddy dearest" is found soon.:furious:

OH! Those beautiful "too wise" little eyes...well, that little angel's name is written in heaven. God bless him and all who mourn for him.

Let's hope "Daddy dearest" is found soon.:furious:
He does look like an "old soul" in that photo, doesn't he? How heartbreaking to hear that the parents had been fighting the night before this happened and that LE doesn't think it could be an accident. They need to catch that and give him what is coming to him!! DP! :behindbar Tossing that darling baby out like trash just makes me boil!!

Seeing that chalk outline really got to me. GRRRRRR!!

:furious: :furious: :furious:

I feel terrible for baby & mother. I really don't believe for a minute this was an accident on father's part. I posted yesterday on this case, (god only knows where my post went) My first thought was I hope this isn't another "I'm mad at the baby's mom, so I going to murder baby". I think if it were accident the father would have come forward by now, he hasn't has he? This is such a heartbreaking story.

This whole thing is a crock. If that child was thrown out of a moving vehicle, then it took two people, one to drive and one to throw the baby out.

This whole thing is a crock. If that child was thrown out of a moving vehicle, then it took two people, one to drive and one to throw the baby out.

I believe the article said the police believe the car was not moving when the child and seat where thrown out.

I believe the article said the police believe the car was not moving when the child and seat where thrown out.
I read he was already dead BEFORE being thrown out of the car.:(

I read that too. Child was only dressed in a diaper. Car seat 30 ft from child. Father took child out at 5 a.m. in a diaper. Sure, sweet old mom let that happen. This child was murdered at home and then disposed of.

I read that too. Child was only dressed in a diaper. Car seat 30 ft from child. Father took child out at 5 a.m. in a diaper. Sure, sweet old mom let that happen. This child was murdered at home and then disposed of.

I am starting to get that vibe as well. Something just doesn't add up, why would dad take baby along to the car repair shop at 5:00 am? Why only a diaper? Where is his diaper bag with bottles and such? Mom started to panic and call the repair shop and then the hospitals, did she know instinctively that something was wrong with her baby or did she KNOW something was wrong with her baby because dad left the house with him injured? I want to believe mom had nothing to do with this and I am hoping that is the outcome to this story.

The temp in that area is low or 42 high of 62. No one is stupid enough to take a newborn out in just a diaper at 5 thirty in the morning. The child was alread dead. The mother may have been asleep when the guy left or she's involved and dear old dad decided to run and take the heat.
Actually, I think they were going to run, they never expected that child to be found that fast.

I am starting to get that vibe as well. Something just doesn't add up, why would dad take baby along to the car repair shop at 5:00 am? Why only a diaper? Where is his diaper bag with bottles and such? Mom started to panic and call the repair shop and then the hospitals, did she know instinctively that something was wrong with her baby or did she KNOW something was wrong with her baby because dad left the house with him injured? I want to believe mom had nothing to do with this and I am hoping that is the outcome to this story.

The temp in that area is low or 42 high of 62. No one is stupid enough to take a newborn out in just a diaper at 5 thirty in the morning. The child was alread dead. The mother may have been asleep when the guy left or she's involved and dear old dad decided to run and take the heat.
Actually, I think they were going to run, they never expected that child to be found that fast.
sometimes I so want things to be innocent, that I am stupid :doh: :mad:
great point bb---

The news gets worse and worse everyday! This sickens me to no end.

omg - only a diaper? :eek: :furious: :furious: :furious:

:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph