GUILTY TX - Amora Carson, 13 mos, brutally murdered, Henderson, 2 Dec 2008

Don't be sorry...I feel the same as you! I have waited for so long for this trial just to see why these monsters thought this precious child was demonic. I believe that Amora wouldn't quit crying and he couldn't shup her up from the sexual abuse. So he shut her up for good. I know that there isn't any eveidence that he ever sexually abused the baby before that night but I believe that he did. He took baths with her.....that is just to nauseating for me to thnk about.

BBM -- The wait *did* seem like forever -- especially w/ the gag order so we couldn't get any updates until trial....I'm so glad the state didn't mess around w/ this & sent in a prosecutor from the AG's office! Ms. Tanner's passion for justice shone thru in Kenneth Dean's reporting - I can only imagine how it must have been to have been in the courtroom.

I knew the jury wouldn't let little Amora down.

Just wait momster - your day of judgment is coming, too.

Hagan said when he was tested after being arrested, Milam was shown to be on methamphetamine at the time of the murder.

Why were we told different all this time?????....I said the minute I heard about this....drugs....but LE said no drugs were involved.....ugh. Then to add that the sexual offense was on an 11 yo....I thought we were told 13/14? Don't get me wrong here....either way it was WRONG but why the deception. The girl was either 11 when it happened or she was 13 or she was 14. Pretty easy to get that right.

ETA...I just went back to the sex registry page and it says a 14 yo. I am so beyond mad right now.....can you not even believe the statements on a SO registry site? Who is right? My money is going on this:

Ms. Tanner showed jurors the documents from Milam's sex conviction, in August 2008 for aggravated sexual assault and criminal solicitation to commit sex acts with an 11-year-old girl.

http://tylerpaper.com/article/20100518/NEWS01/305189999

OMG I just heard about this case in the local montgomery co news. I wish I would've known about the trial I would've tried to attend.

These too are monsters!!

6 p.m. Update: Jury In Milam Case To Begin Sentencing Deliberations Tomorrow

<snip>

Prosecutors and defense attorneys are set to make their final arguments in the sentencing phase of Blaine Milam's capital murder case.

Milam was convicted last week of killing his girlfriend's daughter and faces a possible death sentence.

Jury members should begin deliberations sometime Thursday.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20100526/NEWS01/100529949

please jury dont fall for the sob stories, the crocidile tears for mom, and the psycho babble from the shrinks. this guy doesnt deserve to live.

please jury dont fall for the sob stories, the crocidile tears for mom, and the psycho babble from the shrinks. this guy doesnt deserve to live.

They *didn't*, kbl!! One monster down, one to go.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

JUST IN: Jury Returns Death Penalty For Milam

CONROE — Convicted child murderer Blaine Milam will receive the death penalty.

A six-man, six-woman Montgomery County jury made the decision around 10 p.m. today after almost nine hours of deliberations.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20100527/NEWS01/100529940

They *didn't*, kbl!! One monster down, one to go.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

JUST IN: Jury Returns Death Penalty For Milam

CONROE — Convicted child murderer Blaine Milam will receive the death penalty.

A six-man, six-woman Montgomery County jury made the decision around 10 p.m. today after almost nine hours of deliberations.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20100527/NEWS01/100529940

That is exactly right! One more to go. She deserves it just as much as he did. And I worry that she will get more sympathy from a jury. We'll see. I can't believe her trial is NEXT year.....that's okay we AREN'T going to ever forget precious baby Amora and the justice she deserves.

I have been looking and looking and can't find anything on Jessica Bain Carson. Not in Vinelink or TDCJ. She didn't come up in a criminal check. Where the hell is this girl? She should be in the Rusk County Jail, but they don't give inmate listings, however she should come up in Vinelink. I was trying to sign-up for trial notification on her, but I can't find her.

I can't find her either. Rusk County website says all their info is in Vinelink yet Vinelink doesn't even have Rusk County listed as a choice to search or as offline. All I can find is her trial will be in 2011 sometime from the media reports during Milam's trial. Why so long to bring this woman to trial?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back