GUILTY TX - Anne-Christine Johnson, 30, League City, 8 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

christine-anne-johnson-coat_1481758741115_7344284_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.khou.com/news/local/neig...ned-about-missing-league-city-woman/370155264

Update on this article - "Texas Eqqusearch says it will join in on the search and asked for volunteers to meet at the organization's Dickinson headquarters at 9 a.m."

It's good that TE are on it!

This is from facebook. just put up 54 min ago. I brought it over here
"Good morning, this is Anne-Christine's Mom Stephanie. Many of you know her as Anne, of course. I wanted to update the hundreds of you who are hoping and praying with us. The Texas Equusearch search is underway. I do not know any details so please refer any questions about that to Sherry. I also cannot stress enough that Anne-Christine's children know nothing of her disappearance and I am asking her friends to please avoid mentioning names or tagging family with the exception of myself or her father. We are working closely with media, who are fantastic and I can't thank them enough for sharing her story with the many people who are following this terrible situation."

this is from facebook

[video=twitter;809446216404729857]https://twitter.com/AdamBennettKHOU/status/809446216404729857[/video]

Adam BennettVerified account ‏@AdamBennettKHOU 1h1 hour ago
Volunteers continue searching for missing League City woman, Anne-Christine Johnson. This group is looking near water reclamation facility.

Is it normal for her to be at the same residence as him? Did they live together? Where does he say she went?

I have a friend that lives there
Air Force 37 years
Bigadeer General...
He is sharing with his friends in the area and looking as he goes through his day.
Praying!!

I hope she's in hiding and safe. IMO she looks so different in these pics. I don't know if it's the hair color and hair pulled back.
I agree. In the photos at this link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13005493
her demeanor is very different, Teche. On the right, she appears sexy, and self-assured. On the left, with the pink scarf, she appears mad as hell. But in the other pink scarf pic, to me she seems on the brink of tears.

I don't believe the pink scarf pair are selfies. Someone snapped her image when she was enraged one moment, to the point of tears in the next. JMO.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/b...or-missing-mother-of-2-in-League-10799895.php

Police spokeswoman Kelly Williamson said League City investigators hadn't found any evidence of foul play so far in the disappearance of Johnson. The search ended for the day at 7:30 p.m. and will resume Friday morning...

Johnson's mother, Stephanie Johnson, declined to talk about the former son-in-law interviewed by police or about the couple's relationship, citing the police investigation. "I didn't have a relationship with him," she said.

Today's Search Information

http://www.texasequusearch.org/2016/12/missing-anne-christine-johnson-30-yrs-league-city-tx-120816/

CALL OUT FOR FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2016: The active search for 30 year-old Anne-Christine Johnson will resume on Friday – December 16th 2016 at 9:00 a.m. The search Command Post will be located at the Texas EquuSearch office, located at 4013 FM 517, Suite B near FM 1266 in Dickinson, Texas 77539. FM 1266 is also known as Dickinson Ave. The Texas EquuSearch office is located behind the Dollar General store. We will be in need of searchers on foot and ATVs. Please dress appropriately for the forecasted weather conditions, and some thick brush. Tim Miller is your Search Coordinator, and he can be reached at (281) 960-6183. Please come help find Anne-Christine if you can.

C&C I am SO sorry you and your family are having to go through this. I am praying for a good outcome!
These pictures worry me terribly. She seems to be trying to ask for help through her eyes. Like there is deep fear in them. She is so beautiful too! That definitely looks like a black eye and her other eye looks dark in the inner corner. There is definitely an underlying message in this picture.
I know how difficult it is to get out of an abusive relationship. I've had many dear friends go through this. Some are sadly still in the relationship.
Okay a few questions. I hope you don't mind me asking.
Was her last contact with someone you and your family trusted, by voice or text? When did that occur? (Sorry if this has been answered already. I'm barely awake and this has me worried when I saw the post!) When was the last time someone in your family saw her physically? What was her condition and demeanor?
I don't believe she left with someone in a white car either. I agree with you. That seems to be a red herring. I'm sure she would have told you if she was with someone else or if she was safe.
The police need to get his phone records and pings STAT.
Was it normal for her to post pictures with possible injuries from abuse or was this the first time?
PRAYING for her and your family right now! Huge virtual hugs sent your way and warm light and love to you!

Anne-Christine has such beautiful eyes!
She looks so different in each picture too. Praying there is a break soon and a positive one!
I know in one report it said one son was with his father, I'm figuring this was her son with her first husband?
Where is her other son? Is he safe also?
I wouldn't believe a thing that comes out of her exs mouth to be honest.
She called in sick to work? Was it her that called? Did the person taking her call out recognize it to be her voice? Did she seems under strain or nervous while making the call?
So many questions racing through my mind right now!

Please Lord Let her be found safe! :please:

I know there was a big to do made about being able to extract gps data from pictur on Facebook. Perhaps could tell more about her movements/timeline that and possibly help in getting any surveillance video she traveled past.

I pray she is safe and can come home to her babies.

Search continues for missing League City mom

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...php?ipid=layoutrecirc_politics#photo-12052237

Miller said that normally his organization is flooded with calls about a missing person after media reports, but so far only a few calls have been received purporting to have information about Johnson's whereabouts and none have panned out.

League City Police spokesman Kelly Williamson said investigators had tried unsuccessfully to find Johnson's cell phone by sending electronic signals to it. "It was either out of batteries or shut off," Williamson said

Marking my spot for this lovely young gal. Sending good thoughts and wishes!

Does she have a cell phone and has it been pinged to determine last location?
Texas Eqqusearch has been doing this and it appears the battery is dead on the phone.

Who saw her last?
ex husband with a vehicle and man unknown to him

Where and what time was she last seen?
Dec 8. The 600 block of Chesterfield in the Westover Park subdivision at her ex-husband's house

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back