GUILTY TX - Anne-Christine Johnson, 30, League City, 8 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

According to the media article her ex filed for a protective order against her and then she filed for one a week later. The protective orders fit in with the timeline of the go fund me incident. Interesting.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/ho...g-League-City-woman-hanging-onto-10804638.php

Court records show that she had a volatile relationship with her younger son's father, Shaun Hardy.

Hardy filed for divorce in 2014 and then put in for a protective order in June 2015. Johnson filed a protective order against Hardy a little over a week later. Both orders were granted, but later lifted, records show.

ETA - The has since been removed but if I remember correctly it was started in June 2015.

Hoping for a positive update. I don't have a good feeling about this. :please:

Aw Cartoon, I'm so very sorry for what you and your family are going through right now. My heart goes out to you, I can't even imagine the pain you must be feeling. Your sister is so beautiful. Don't lose hope!

<modsnip>

Prayers. The photo is very painful for me to see. It reminds me of the phone call I received 12/26/15 @ 0700 from an unknown name /number. Thank God I answered that call, usually I won't. It was my daughter calling from an officer's phone. Her husband had beat and chocked her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

12/21/16 PM UPDATE: The active search for 30 year-old Anne Christine Johnson is being temporarily suspended. When we re-activate and resume the search for Christine; you will be notified by a posting on our website, and by our call-out system. Thank you

http://www.texasequusearch.org/2016/12/missing-anne-christine-johnson-30-yrs-league-city-tx-120816/

Haven't read all posts, but this news story gave an adequate picture http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...League-City-woman-ex-husband-had-10812350.php

Is TE temporarily suspending the search because of the holiday?

Haven't read all posts, but this news story gave an adequate picture http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...League-City-woman-ex-husband-had-10812350.php

Is TE temporarily suspending the search because of the holiday?

There's a lot more at the link.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/b...League-City-woman-ex-husband-had-10812350.php

According to Johnson's account in court documents of a June 2015 blow-out, Hardy choked her, pistol-whipped her and tried to drug her.
"Shaun Philip Hardy's violent behavior against me has gotten so bad that he has assaulted me with a shotgun, threatened me with a knife, and choked me," Johnson alleged in a request for a protective order filed after the incident.
"I am afraid that without this protective order, Shaun Philip Hardy will continue to hurt me or even kill me in the future."

Hardy's earlier protective order does not appear to outline his version of events, but alleges that Johnson left him "in fear of imminent physical harm, bodily injury, assault, or sexual assault." A judge agreed that Johnson posed a "clear and present danger of family violence."
League City Police Department's incident report indicated that the two exes "assaulted each other."

Both ex husbands have custody of the children.

Police said Tuesday that Hardy is not considered a suspect in his ex-wife's disappearance
"We spoke with him twice, once by phone and once in person in an interview setting," Williamson said Tuesday.
"As of right now we cannot eliminate him as a person of interest but there are several other people we are not completely through speaking with."
On Wednesday, Williamson said police had requested a third interview with Hardy, who declined through his lawyer.

I hate it when LE think we are stupid.

I'm confused. Does Anne Christine live with her ex-husband? I hear ex husband and assume separate lives and living arrangements. But she was known to be at his house before she went missing and the appearance of the black eye in the last photo she uploaded makes me think otherwise.

I'm surprised there's not more media coverage. I live somewhat in the area and have never heard of this until I saw a missing FB page share her picture. I hope a good outcome for her.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

From what I've read, there are two exes. The ex that is being mentioned is her 2nd, most recent ex. It appears that she did still spend time with him from time to time, but didn't live together (as far as I can understand).

MSM is super quiet about this whole scenario. I really don't understand that. It appears there is more interest in making ACJ look bad than in finding her.

MOO.

From what I've read, there are two exes. The ex that is being mentioned is her 2nd, most recent ex. It appears that she did still spend time with him from time to time, but didn't live together (as far as I can understand).

MSM is super quiet about this whole scenario. I really don't understand that. It appears there is more interest in making ACJ look bad than in finding her.

MOO.

MSM should only report facts and sometimes facts cast an unfavorable light on someone.

A few things that stood out to me are -
The ex wasn't charged in the 2015 incident, he filed a protective order in that incident and then she filed one a week later.

The ex was given primary custody of their autistic son in April of 2015 when the divorce was finalized.

Posts that are insulting to a victim or the victim's family are against TOS and have been removed. Just don't do it or there will be consequences.

:wave:

MSM should only report facts and sometimes facts cast an unfavorable light on someone.

A few things that stood out to me are -
The ex wasn't charged in the 2015 incident, he filed a protective order in that incident and then she filed one a week later.

The ex was given primary custody of their autistic son in April of 2015 when the divorce was finalized.

Read this article. It sheds light.

http://m.mysanantonio.com/neighborh...League-City-woman-ex-husband-had-10812350.php

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990
Back