GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so difficult. I have had numerous dreams about Christina and none of them make any sense at all. My brain is trying so hard to make some sense out of all of this. CM's MOM must just be totally exhausted with her brain going all the time, non-stop.

As much as our goes. Hers goes 10 times that all day long. She never stops. Barely sleeps and constantly doing press, on the phone, texting it's exhausting watching her. She will slow down tho when she searches. She is focused and quiet then. Love that woman. She is so strong.

This is so difficult. I have had numerous dreams about Christina and none of them make any sense at all. My brain is trying so hard to make some sense out of all of this. CM's MOM must just be totally exhausted with her brain going all the time, non-stop.

Me too Jazz, glad you said this.

Just to sort of give you some insight how all of us are, I have run a 101 temp for three days and I, in my fever haze about 3 this morning got my husband up telling him I had to get dressed to search. I actually snapped out of it when he was laughing trying to get me Tylenol and back to bed. This is probably the longest I have went without searching. I am hoping to be well enough to get out Sunday. There are 5 of us with the same thing right now in the group of all of us. We will hopefully be better soon.

I believe dreams hold a certain amount of truth to them. I have them as well. A lot of the group does and they all seem to be about the same thing. Very strange.

Me too Jazz, glad you said this.

Just to sort of give you some insight how all of us are, I have run a 101 temp for three days and I, in my fever haze about 3 this morning got my husband up telling him I had to get dressed to search. I actually snapped out of it when he was laughing trying to get me Tylenol and back to bed. This is probably the longest I have went without searching. I am hoping to be well enough to get out Sunday. There are 5 of us with the same thing right now in the group of all of us. We will hopefully be better soon.

Yikes. Get some rest. I hope you all feel better soon!

Do we know his house hasn't been searched? Warrants can be sealed, correct?

I don't know I replied to someone that said it had not!

As I see it we have NO IDEA what has or has not been searched.

Exchange would have been the exit to her parents house, correct. So thinking out loud, if the reason she left with him was to get to her parents house and he didn't exit exchange, that could be a red flag for her. MOO

Would love to figure out where they were going. Someone suggested dancing, but at 4 am not much if anything would have been open plus I doubt she'd go dancing in huge t-shirt and flip flops. MOO

Maybe they did exit Exchange & he pulled over.. smoke a joint? Looks like there are some secluded areas before you hit the residential sections. Could have made a move there...? Things got violent & the unthinkable happened... he put her back in the car & headed back to 121, maybe towards the lake.. that would be the quickest & possibly the first place he would think to go to dispose of her.. it is a large area to search & to me it almost seems too obvious

I don't mind sharing, you guys feel like family. My story is too long to tell in depth here, but when Jazz said his brothers would cover for each other "no matter what", it just hit a nerve with me. In short, it was child abuse (I was only 4, my sister 6) from our oldest brother and went on for 2 years; then when he went into the service, we thought it was over. Now we know that never changes. God only knows what he did overseas. He was married 2 times, 3 children with first wife (he did the same to his youngest 2 we found out much later), then he finally got caught when he messed with a step-grandchild and went to trial in 2001. He destroyed a lot of people and the judge told him he might as well have killed us children who suffered, our lives were so shattered. So many people hurt. I sat with the family who was prosecuting; some of my family testified to his good character and caused a terrible rift for years. My mother died from pneumonia from going to see him in prison, waiting outside in the damp air. Some people tried to blame me because they knew I went to the DA and told my story, but they didn't need me at all. I would have told when I was 4 but he said he would beat my sister so I didn't. We are not poor, uneducated, trashy, or anything other than an ordinary family. It can happen to anyone and does every day. I don't know what makes people bend that way. I don't believe in sweeping things under the rug, either. Made me a tough old broad, though and as it happens, I have a glorious life now - some awful struggles along the way, though. Thanks for listening, the holidays always bring these emotions out in me. Not looking for sympathy, I'm tough now.

If so, which lake do you think he would head to?

Maybe they did exit Exchange & he pulled over.. smoke a joint? Looks like there are some secluded areas before you hit the residential sections. Could have made a move there...? Things got violent & the unthinkable happened... he put her back in the car & headed back to 121, maybe towards the lake.. that would be the quickest & possibly the first place he would think to go to dispose of her.. it is a large area to search & to me it almost seems too obvious

I don't mind sharing, you guys feel like family. My story is too long to tell in depth here, but when Jazz said his brothers would cover for each other "no matter what", it just hit a nerve with me. In short, it was child abuse (I was only 4, my sister 6) from our oldest brother and went on for 2 years; then when he went into the service, we thought it was over. Now we know that never changes. God only knows what he did overseas. He was married 2 times, 3 children with first wife (he did the same to his youngest 2 we found out much later), then he finally got caught when he messed with a step-grandchild and went to trial in 2001. He destroyed a lot of people and the judge told him he might as well have killed us children who suffered, our lives were so shattered. So many people hurt. I sat with the family who was prosecuting; some of my family testified to his good character and caused a terrible rift for years. My mother died from pneumonia from going to see him in prison, waiting outside in the damp air. Some people tried to blame me because they knew I went to the DA and told my story, but they didn't need me at all. I would have told when I was 4 but he said he would beat my sister so I didn't. We are not poor, uneducated, trashy, or anything other than an ordinary family. It can happen to anyone and does every day. I don't know what makes people bend that way. I don't believe in sweeping things under the rug, either. Made me a tough old broad, though and as it happens, I have a glorious life now - some awful struggles along the way, though. Thanks for listening, the holidays always bring these emotions out in me. Not looking for sympathy, I'm tough now.

Wow. Thanks for sharing. And although you're not looking for sympathy, I'm so sorry you and your sister went through that. I can't begin to imagine and am in awe of people like you who go through something as traumatic as that and haven't gone completely off the rails. Like Christina's family. I think JMOM said she wouldn't be able to get out of bed much less do everything Jonni has done. I'm not sure I would be able to get out of bed myself. Respect.

If so, which lake do you think he would head to?

My guess would be Levon but I have no clue. Would have to be within a 120-mile radius I would assume because of timing. Two hours out, two hours back? I really don't know...

Well I am still hoping for a Grand Jury next week, and hopefully more evidence will come out....

My guess would be Levon but I have no clue. Would have to be within a 120-mile radius I would assume because of timing. Two hours out, two hours back? I really don't know...

It almost seems that beyond the lake he would be really driving aimlessly.. The lake just seems like a place close by that he might be somewhat familiar with.. it's not all that far from where he lives & works... but there are so many secluded areas (I'm guessing, because I personally have never been there)

Thank you much for sharing this. All I will say is that I know EXACTLY how you feel, I went through this nightmare as well only with our babysitter. Hugs to you for the strength and courage to share.

I just can't believe we are on thread 20.....Jonni's heart must just be aching to hold her baby girl. Still praying for a happy outcome. If hope is gone then there is nothing.

I don't mind sharing, you guys feel like family. My story is too long to tell in depth here, but when Jazz said his brothers would cover for each other "no matter what", it just hit a nerve with me. In short, it was child abuse (I was only 4, my sister 6) from our oldest brother and went on for 2 years; then when he went into the service, we thought it was over. Now we know that never changes. God only knows what he did overseas. He was married 2 times, 3 children with first wife (he did the same to his youngest 2 we found out much later), then he finally got caught when he messed with a step-grandchild and went to trial in 2001. He destroyed a lot of people and the judge told him he might as well have killed us children who suffered, our lives were so shattered. So many people hurt. I sat with the family who was prosecuting; some of my family testified to his good character and caused a terrible rift for years. My mother died from pneumonia from going to see him in prison, waiting outside in the damp air. Some people tried to blame me because they knew I went to the DA and told my story, but they didn't need me at all. I would have told when I was 4 but he said he would beat my sister so I didn't. We are not poor, uneducated, trashy, or anything other than an ordinary family. It can happen to anyone and does every day. I don't know what makes people bend that way. I don't believe in sweeping things under the rug, either. Made me a tough old broad, though and as it happens, I have a glorious life now - soome awful struggles along the way, though. Thanks for listening, the holidays always bring these emotions out in me. Not looking for sympathy, I'm tough now.

Thanks Happyshoes, you are admirable for living your life and caring about others i.e. Joining in the sleuthing for the victims. Props to you, I won't forget this post ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon