GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Refresh my memory, please?

....'just curious....

she is the poster of the drug bust. The night before it was released to us & public, she posted that she knew something was going to happen now. It was the way she said it, very psychic

she is the poster of the drug bust. The night before it was released to us & public, she posted that she knew something was going to happen now. It was the way she said it, very psychic
I remember she said something along the lines of:

I just got a heads up, did they find christina?

Is she actually psychic? I've never paid attention I guess to her posts in that manner.

This is what she said :

Originally Posted by Mountain Misst
I just got a heads up... Is something happening? Have they found Christina?

I brought this up in the last thread but not sure if there was a response. If the warrant for Hunter Foster was unsealed yesterday, is it available for the general public to read somewhere?

I brought this up in the last thread but not sure if there was a response. If the warrant for Hunter Foster was unsealed yesterday, is it available for the general public to read somewhere?

Good question...

I wouldn't have agreed with you awhile back. I have recently read her blogs and some of it was spot on. IMOO.

Momoffourboys, I am so sorry the word was supposed to be wouldn't instead of would, I corrected it much too late bc I am off and on the thread. I got your drift. :)

Just wanted to say I'm watching fox 4 and they just showed the mugshots for the girls who were supposedly listed as being "at large" on the news saying they were arrested for selling heroin

Therefore at some point they must of been released as I thought unless someone sees them in custody...

Just wanted to say I'm watching fox 4 and they just showed the mugshots for the girls who were supposedly listed as being "at large" on the news saying they were arrested for selling heroin

Therefore at some point they must of been released as I thought unless someone sees them in custody...

I am not sure if they were arrested or not, but, they all have priors so mugshots are available online.

I wonder what will happen now with EA and the grand jury and all.

Will this change anything?

I wonder what will happen now with EA and the grand jury and all.

Will this change anything?

What I'm hoping is all these people WHO ARE NOT IN JAIL will talk now that those people are behind bars and they feel safer.......or people IN JAIL will talk about people outside of jail for a plea bargain of some sort. Maybe they have nothing to do with one another's groups, but if they do things could get interesting.

What I'm hoping is all these people WHO ARE NOT IN JAIL will talk now that those people are behind bars and they feel safer.......or people IN JAIL will talk about people outside of jail for a plea bargain of some sort. Maybe they have nothing to do with one another's groups, but if they do things could get interesting.

Or maybe they'll both talk about each other... all sorts of possibilities

That would be awesome right about now! It's time someone talk about what happened to Christina that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member