GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if LE allowed EA to be the center of this to make HF feel safe and see how he would act and just watch.

I know as of now they still say one is not connected with the other but perhaps now they are shifting attention from EA to HF and see if EA feels more safe now (or whoever else) and see what they do?

Just an idea. Idk.

If HF is related to CM's disappearance at all, I'm betting he did not have a direct hand in it nor that he even knows what happened. I'm thinking (if related at all) that he is the cause of whatever has happened to her & he knows that. I still believe the true answers lie with EA. Hopefully yesterday's bust will shake out info from someone somewhere.

she is the poster of the drug bust. The night before it was released to us & public, she posted that she knew something was going to happen now. It was the way she said it, very psychic

She also mentioned the drug angle via the charts, etc a loooong time ago.

I wonder what will happen now with EA and the grand jury and all.

Will this change anything?

IMO, I think it will. We just have to wait and see. Once forensics come back on his car, this book will either be opened or closed on EA.

If HF is related to CM's disappearance at all, I'm betting he did not have a direct hand in it nor that he even knows what happened. I'm thinking (if related at all) that he is the cause of whatever has happened to her & he knows that. I still believe the true answers lie with EA. Hopefully yesterday's bust will shake out info from someone somewhere.

People just need to talk, it infuriates me that they wont talk. I wish they would think about what they would do if it was their daughter/son/ etc. that vanished. I get it, it's easier said that done, but people need to talk.

I wondered if LE allowed EA to be the center of this to make HF feel safe and see how he would act and just watch.

I know as of now they still say one is not connected with the other but perhaps now they are shifting attention from EA to HF and see if EA feels more safe now (or whoever else) and see what they do?

Just an idea. Idk.

My thoughts then go to why arrest him on October for a measly damage to a car when Federal charges are being brought up? Things that make you go hmmmmm

Jmo all young people need to be careful about who they hang out with, live with, trust, etc.
Sometimes, even if a person does not indulge in illegal activities themselves, they end up a victim of events. Frustrating to see people in their twenties partying and behaving like teenagers, Imo. Too bad Christina did not break away from this guy before all of this happened.

Maybe the drug dealing is unrelated. But it is hard to see past all that right now. In fact, if her disappearance IS related to the drug selling somehow, maybe someone will provide some info now, due to the bust. So maybe some good can still come out of all of this.

Jmo obviously.

All I know is Team Christina seemed okay with posts and acted like it had already checked out? I thought it would have been very telling of HF's mindset leading up to her disappearance though if true

Agreed on the mindset part. I also think it could explain EAs injuries. But if one takes that line of thought, why does he essentially cover for the guy and lie about a bar fight? Perhaps the boat party is scared for their lives?

Agreed on the mindset part. I also think it could explain EAs injuries. But if one takes that line of thought, why does he essentially cover for the guy and lie about a bar fight? Perhaps the boat party is scared for their lives?

Yes, IF these posters stories are true, I've read 2 different stories today that stood out to me both about HF, then something more happened with HF. But Team Christina seems to be disregarding these posts so either these are incorrect people they are ignoring, or they are keeping things under wraps per LE's request?
Every time I start to give EA the benefit of the doubt I go back to all his inconsistencies though, bite mark, bruises, limp, hurt ribs, late to work, damaged car, stolen phone, didn't walk to car with her when he really did, didn't let her use phone when he really did...etc. If injuries were caused by someone other than Christina why would he not come out with real story? His bar fight story is false because people were with him all night and know a bar fight did not happen. So if Christina did not cause him harm someone else did after 4am that he isn't admitting to.

Edited by me.

This is all going to make sense eventually, I hope.

By the time LE spoke to EA five or so days had passed since Christina was last seen, right? So feasibly, he could have been in a fight on Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday...not saying it is true, but it did not have to be on that night, unless he is saying that. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member