GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i respect your opinion but i disagree pleading to involvement in what 90% is going to end up being a murder one case to help you with a drug case is like starting to do heroin to help you quit smoking weed. I know a lot of people here think he is going to be going away for a long time, you may be right, but i think ya'll are naive about how these things go. Back when, as i have mentioned, I was in the drug scene I knew people that got arrested on these type of charges (yes federal, yes the DEA busted in to their house guns drawn like a movie, yes they had a shoe box with $50,000.00 in their room in the mid nineties) and they had priors for possession with intent to distribute. They ended up doing like two years maybe (this is just one example) if you have the resources to get a decent attorney and play the whole i'm a lost soul drug addict i'm going to go to rehab and then go back to college and feed the poor and clothe the naked some one in his place isn't going to end up doing a lot of time.

The main way I could see HF being involved would not be directly but that he would have ripped some people off for a substantial amount of money and those people where stupid suburban kids who were want to be though guy drug dealers so they decided to kidnap Christina to try to get their money (did he say something along the lines of if it wasn't for me this wouldn't of happened).

It would end up being something very very similar to the "Jesse James Hollywood" case google it if you're not familiar with it.

I def don't consider myself naive.

We are in agreement w your second paragraph.
I don't think that he's givng up info bc he's in there on drug charges trying to get a deal on that. He just happens to be in a place where he can be grilled and possibly charged with another crime having to do with christina.

So yes I think he has given up info to benefit himself from getting a whole new charge.

"Tilley said that as the investigation unfolds it is possible that other arrests may be made and additional charges may be filed.

"We still believe somebody out there has some information and they’re just not coming out with it," Tilley said."

I find these statements made by Tilley to be very telling.

"Tilley said that as the investigation unfolds it is possible that other arrests may be made and additional charges may be filed.

"We still believe somebody out there has some information and they’re just not coming out with it," Tilley said."

Was this just now??

Collin County site has bond at 1 million and US Dept of Homeland Security Immigration detainer

Good find!!! Do not pass go, do not collect $200, go directly to jail and get slapped with the INS hold!

Other ARRESTS.... that could spider off into several directions!!!

Yes, not at all shocked at EA's arrest, but I honestly have no idea what the motive is at this point. So many possible directions it could go with a few various themes being central. I wouldn't be surprised if others are involved OR if it was just EA. Such a tangled web the world of drugs can weave.

His mugshot is now up on the Collin County website. You need to search for Gutierrez to find him!

We need new flyers with EA's photo and description of his car.

Can you print them like that without facing charges? I got these from Anna who said the PPD provided and I plan to get three stores that I shop at at the shoppes As almost none have any up when I checked last week. I will tell them to please consider now at least with the knew news. I know many may already know but someone just may have been out of town after and get back and see it and have information or maybe someone who knows something will see and will feel guilty seeing them when they are there and they speak up. I just don't see why they wouldn't it doesn't draw negative reactions to them and now it's not like it's random victim so their shoppes are not as unsafe as people may have thought. It certainly can't hurt

Well, he is on the Collin County website now (with his Holiday photo, towel included). They do have a bond listed, but it is set at $1,000,000 and he also listed with a Dept of Homeland Security Immigration Retainer. You have to search under Gutierrez and not Arochi. Happy Holidays, Enrique!

http://apps.collincountytx.gov/injail/InJailSearch.aspx

From Prev Thread…
PP hope you're ready to speak...

Oh I'm sure she's about to go down.
She orchestrated getting CM there imo
Manipulative.

Yes I believe that too!!!! I really do. Otherwise, why in the world was she not willing to be talk to the family and what kind of friend completely acts like she doesn't even know you when you are missing as in has not helped or been involved and refuses to talk. Fishy

I have felt many friends from the party did talk to PPD, but not to public. Is there something I missed that makes people think she may be involved? Or is it just theorizing that the entire thing was a planned setup due to HF's drug activity?

Because I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around a long time friend setting her own friend up for harm. EA - obviously. PP, I'm not feeling it. JMO

Also, if PP really was clamming up with family, maybe that leads more to an HF drug related situation that she was scared to share with family what she told LE because she was scared they would say something publicly that could cause herself harm. Just a thought.

No secret now who the GF is ... I figured that one out ..... Interesting ties in the Allen area

Someone please explain this immigration hold thing? Does this mean he is not even a US Citizen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix