GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sheet!
I always miss everything.

Aggravated Kidnapping!
Guess they found evidence he harmed her or someone harmed her in his car.
Ill eat my Crow...with BBQ sauce please!

I think he has a green card but if he's convicted whenever he serves time he could go back to his country of origin for the conviction as like a punishment.

That or he's illegal.
But I don't think he's illegal or police prob would of charged that before.

If/how HF ties into this remains to be scene. I'm on the fence between he knows the who and the why but not the where (and it goes back to the money or a deal gone bad on his end) to it was an SO and has nothing to do with HF/drug deal.

If it comes down to a much bigger conspiracy involving HF and/or others, I won't be surprised but am not leaning in that direction right now. Theories have been changing by the minute, tho.

Pretty much where I am at right now. I'm thinking this is all EA, but haven't completely ruled out the drug angle due to text threats to CM. Doubtful on one hand, but wouldn't be totally shocked. I think HF is a crappy BF & dealer. But especially for the family's sake, I hope it is 100% unrelated to him. How much more hurt would that cause them to feel like they were lied to about something so horrific by someone they trusted & felt cared about CM.

His GF is also listed. I thought that was who it was but didn't know for sure.

Attachments

• fbb62724-4873-4b7a-a161-e83c707a9996.jpg
    fbb62724-4873-4b7a-a161-e83c707a9996.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 402
i respect your opinion but i disagree pleading to involvement in what 90% is going to end up being a murder one case to help you with a drug case is like starting to do heroin to help you quit smoking weed. I know a lot of people here think he is going to be going away for a long time, you may be right, but i think ya'll are naive about how these things go. Back when, as i have mentioned, I was in the drug scene I knew people that got arrested on these type of charges (yes federal, yes the DEA busted in to their house guns drawn like a movie, yes they had a shoe box with $50,000.00 in their room in the mid nineties) and they had priors for possession with intent to distribute. They ended up doing like two years maybe (this is just one example) if you have the resources to get a decent attorney and play the whole i'm a lost soul drug addict i'm going to go to rehab and then go back to college and feed the poor and clothe the naked some one in his place isn't going to end up doing a lot of time.

The main way I could see HF being involved would not be directly but that he would have ripped some people off for a substantial amount of money and those people where stupid suburban kids who were want to be though guy drug dealers so they decided to kidnap Christina to try to get their money (did he say something along the lines of if it wasn't for me this wouldn't of happened).

It would end up being something very very similar to the "Jesse James Hollywood" case google it if you're not familiar with it.

i think he said if he was there it wouldnt have happened, same concept.
this has been my line of thinking all along, if HF has anything to do with it, i think its only because he owed some money and taking christina was done to hurt HF.

also, Alpha Dog the movie about Jesse James Hollywood is one of my favorite movies. I can see it being sort of like this, only a lot less extravagant!

From Prev Thread…

I have felt many friends from the party did talk to PPD, but not to public. Is there something I missed that makes people think she may be involved? Or is it just theorizing that the entire thing was a planned setup due to HF's drug activity?

Because I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around a long time friend setting her own friend up for harm. EA - obviously. PP, I'm not feeling it. JMO

Also, if PP really was clamming up with family, maybe that leads more to an HF drug related situation that she was scared to share with family what she told LE because she was scared they would say something publicly that could cause herself harm. Just a thought.

Blue, mine is theory no facts really but she's acted very strange, no sympathy for the family, very little to no support and maybe she talked to PPD but from what VI's stated she hasn't been present or helpful and I believe also based on her posts I saw that are now all deleted she was very defensive and argumentative about everything. That's just seems odd and if they were friends why wouldn't she post on her SM pages like all Christina's other friends. I mean it doesn't prove she's involved and if so it could be because her and EA had a thing and she's protecting him or it could be HF issues.

Someone please explain this immigration hold thing? Does this mean he is not even a US Citizen?

More than likely it means he is not a US Citizen, but holds a green card making him a legal resident. IMO even if mommy and daddy bond him out, the immigration hold will keep him in the slammer.

Someone please explain this immigration hold thing? Does this mean he is not even a US Citizen?

I think he has a green card but if he's convicted whenever he serves time he could go back to his country of origin for the conviction as like a punishment.

That or he's illegal.
But I don't think he's illegal or police prob would of charged that before.

The basic, underlying reason that you might face an immigration hold is that you landed yourself in jail -- which may happens after something as simple as getting stopped for driving without a license. Once you're in jail, three common reasons why you might face an immigration hold are that you either:

1. are, or are suspected of being, undocumented or otherwise illegally present in the U.S.

2. committed a crime that makes you deportable (removable) from the U.S. (despite the fact that you have a visa or green card), or

3.have a prior or pending order of removal on your immigration record.

On the HFCM FB page, live press release at 3:30. Channel 8, WFAA if you're local.

Hmmm...thoughts on what this could mean?

Other than we'll all go in circles until then? ;)
Not sure but could be info from someone they're trying to keep safe/talking maybe??

Circle already started....

I don't see how he could be released with the Immigration Detainer tagged on him (or can he?).... lets hope thats the case cause who knows if he is a flight risk... IMO he would be but thats me....

I don't see how he could be released with the Immigration Detainer tagged on him (or can he?).... lets hope thats the case cause who knows if he is a flight risk... IMO he would be but thats me....

IMO I don't think he can. I believe even if his bond is posted, the Feds will have 48 hours to pick him up. When picked up by the Feds, they can hold him until the felony case is settled. If he is convicted of a felony, that would be cause to start deportation hearings.

Hmmm...thoughts on what this could mean?
I think this coupled with Tilley stating there are others out there that may know something could add up to several things. My thoughts on it have been played out though, so I won't repeat them. But I'd look at both of those things and come to a conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg