GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JennyDoren: "I'm a good guy like I said I don't get speeding tickets" #EnriqueArochi said during police interviews @wfaachannel8 #ChristinaMorris

Sounds like this might be going on tomorrow as well. Is that how it works or do they reschedule a day to continue if they don't finish today?

L
The text about rock has thrown some people off. I'm not sure why though? Its been said she was really wanting to get home, but then why did she get in EA's car in the first place? Maybe there were plans to meet up with HF and someone was thinking might as well score some drugs while I'm there.
What time was HF supposedly at the W? Didn't CM send a picture with 2 keys? Maybe she had both sets and was saying leave the door unlocked or we won't be able to get back in the house.

Is it not possible that EA took the picture after whatever happened? It WAS just her hand, was it not?

Uh oh... NBC 5 Didn't get the memo...

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 54s55 seconds ago
Detective when pressed by defense: no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that physical injury happened

L

Is it not possible that EA took the picture after whatever happened? It WAS just her hand, was it not?
Yes, only the hand holding 2 keys was mentioned. But it was taken/sent before we see them walking into the garage.

I appreciate everyone's opinion as every post here makes me think about possibilities. However, nothing I've heard so far leads me to believe anyone other than EA is involved with CM's disappearance. He lied about darn near every important detail of what LE asked of him & her DNA is definetly INSIDE HIS TRUNK (ode to SteveS). A very crucial part of being a Defense Attorney is knowing the truth from your client. I do not think for 1 second EA has ever told his own attorney the facts. Now that his attorney is seeing a much clearer picture of what LE has, I wouldn't be surprised if he and EA have a very frank discussion later today.

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 49s49 seconds ago
Detective: theory is that Arochi and Morris got into physical altercation in garage, he placed her in trunk.

Ha...I'd probably end up in contempt of court. This is me at work right now....all 4 monitors on Christina :)
xMtdzq7.png

Ha that's great!

I appreciate everyone's opinion as every post here makes me think about possibilities. However, nothing I've heard so far leads me to believe anyone other than EA is involved with CM's disappearance. He lied about darn near every important detail of what LE asked of him & her DNA is definetly INSIDE HIS TRUNK (ode to SteveS). A very crucial part of being a Defense Attorney is knowing the truth from your client. I do not think for 1 second EA has ever told his own attorney the facts. Now that his attorney is seeing a much clearer picture of what LE has, I wouldn't be surprised if he and EA have a very frank discussion later today.

yep, if that were the case I think we would have learned through LE if anybody else was involved already and we have not.

I believe that EA is the only person they are looking at when it comes to suspects. jmo

Uh oh... NBC 5 Didn't get the memo...<br />
<br />
Catherine Ross &#8207;@CatherineNBC5 54s55 seconds ago<br />
Detective when pressed by defense: no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that physical injury happened<br/>

Catherine Ross &#8207;@CatherineNBC5 49s49 seconds ago<br />
Detective: theory is that Arochi and Morris got into physical altercation in garage, he placed her in trunk.<br/>

Don't these 2 statements contradict each other?

Catherine Ross &#8207;@CatherineNBC5 59s59 seconds ago
They're trying to make the point that in general, DNA doesn't always mean assault. A little confusing

I appreciate your post, but wouldn't the defense attorney have reviewed the police interview tapes prior to today?

Exactly MO, too!! Good post - I'd like to be a fly on the wall when they have that discussion. This is the first chance the Def Atty has had to see what evidence LE has and they have to be fuming!

Uh oh... NBC 5 Didn't get the memo...<br />
<br />
Catherine Ross &#8207;@CatherineNBC5 54s55 seconds ago<br />
Detective when pressed by defense: no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that physical injury happened<br/>

Catherine Ross &#8207;@CatherineNBC5 49s49 seconds ago<br />
Detective: theory is that Arochi and Morris got into physical altercation in garage, he placed her in trunk.<br/>

Don't these 2 statements contradict each other?

In my brain they kinda do.

Sounds like this might be going on tomorrow as well. Is that how it works or do they reschedule a day to continue if they don't finish today?

I know in my world they will have to find a day that is open with EVERYONES schedule. Could be tomorrow, may be awhile. Sigh..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB