GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 3m3 minutes ago
Lead Plano PD detective on stand now. Witness 2 of 12.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 39s40 seconds ago
Plano PD Lead Detective Robyn Busby testifying in #EnriqueArochi hearing

Could EA have given HF or CM money before that night and she was trying to get ahold of HF to deliver, but she couldn't and EA lost his temper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could EA have given HF or CM money before that night and she was trying to get ahold of HF to deliver, but she couldn't and EA lost his temper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local news is saying that he took his sexual frustrations out on Christina when he was rebuffed by a friend at the apartment.

unless that has changed recently, this is what the news said a couple of weeks back.

Why? Because it takes 3 minutes to stuff someone in a trunk? I totally disagree. Respectfully.

Your perogative. I'm just having a hard time reconciling her DNA also in the front part of the car (unless I misunderstood) and her being thrown in the trunk in 3 minutes after an altercation. The two just don't go together IMO.

I appreciate your post, but wouldn't the defense attorney have reviewed the police interview tapes prior to today?

No. I do not believe LE has turned over everything (anything?) they have on the case because it is ongoing and no trial date set yet. He's been arrested with a $1mm bond so far. This is a Bond Reduction hearing, and LE is (reluctantly) giving more info on why they don't wasn't his bond reduced. Might be first time anyone is seeing this info outside LE. IMO

No. I do not believe LE has turned over everything (anything?) they have on the case because it is ongoing and no trial date set yet. He's been arrested with a $1mm bond so far. This is a Bond Reduction hearing, and LE is (reluctantly) giving more info on why they don't wasn't his bond reduced. Might be first time anyone is seeing this info outside LE. IMO

So, do you think it was the first time that her family is hearing that the detectives believe she's no longer with us?

Uh oh... NBC 5 Didn't get the memo...<br />
<br />
Catherine Ross &#8207;@CatherineNBC5 54s55 seconds ago<br />
Detective when pressed by defense: no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that physical injury happened<br/>

Catherine Ross &#8207;@CatherineNBC5 49s49 seconds ago<br />
Detective: theory is that Arochi and Morris got into physical altercation in garage, he placed her in trunk.<br/>

Don't these 2 statements contradict each other?

Physical altercation doesn't necessarly mean SA. The fight could've been over drugs.

How do detectives have evidence they were parked near each other? If they have footage of their cars being parked, wouldn't they have footage of whatever transpired in the garage?

Is LE saying anything at all regarding HF? like are they saying "he flat out has nothing to do with this case, there is no evidence that he had anything to do with christina going missing/killed". anything like that?

i'm curious.

Your perogative. I'm just having a hard time reconciling her DNA also in the front part of the car (unless I misunderstood) and her being thrown in the trunk in 3 minutes after an altercation. The two just don't go together IMO.

I'm having a hard time with all of it. Just trying to keep an open mind :)

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 24s25 seconds ago
Det. Busby testified that gf of #EnriqueArochi had phone data extracted recently, initially did not give consent months ago

How do detectives have evidence they were parked near each other? If they have footage of their cars being parked, wouldn't they have footage of whatever transpired in the garage?

Yes!! :goodpost::goodpost:

So, do you think it was the first time that her family is hearing that the detectives believe she's no longer with us?

I am leaning towards yes as this is still an active investigation, but even if they've heard it before, I can't imagine hearing it in that setting with EA just a few feet away and not getting very emotional.

No because only one camera was working that night. unless they have footage of what happened and they just have not released it yet.

You're hilarious, and awesome!

I have my screen and phone on Christina and every time someone walks in my office I pretend to be looking through paperwork. I'm gonna get fired.

Is this not the norm? [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members