TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

So strange....Kyle Rugg went missing (last seen at Lake Livingston, which isn't terribly far from Magnolia), Patricia Collins was the woman who's body was found by the Trinity river (also not far from the area), and Danielle Sleeper......I live in The Woodlands, which borders Magnolia. I'm in Magnolia regularly and haven't seen fliers posted �� All three cases have been surprisingly quiet in local media, and not many details released on facebook pages either....what's the deal?

Her mom heard from her on Friday via text, it sounds like, and then nothing. Who was the last person who saw her other than the husband? Did anyone see her on Saturday?

I was just in Magnolia today and I saw several fliers posted. Not sure if anyone ever reported Patricia Collins missing or not. From everything I've seen on Patricia, (not much) she lived on Debbi Lane NOT far from where Danielle was reportedly last seen, her home. As far as Kyle Rugg, his family and searchers have a MASSIVE area to work. My guess it is centralized around the Lake Livingston area.

I was just in Magnolia today and I saw several fliers posted. Not sure if anyone ever reported Patricia Collins missing or not. From everything I've seen on Patricia, (not much) she lived on Debbi Lane NOT far from where Danielle was reportedly last seen, her home. As far as Kyle Rugg, his family and searchers have a MASSIVE area to work. My gues
s it is centralized around the Lake Livingston area.

How far was Kyle Rugg from the other two missing women?

ETA: I didn't realize Kyle was a young man, and he didn't disappear from home. Not convinced his case is related.

I don't suspect the Kyle Rugg case is related either...just crazy to see three people missing within a month in the area.....Kyle was living in Katy TX, but was apparently last seen at Lake Livingston.

I don't suspect the Kyle Rugg case is related either...just crazy to see three people missing within a month in the area.....Kyle was living in Katy TX, but was apparently last seen at Lake Livingston.

It's unnerving for local people, I'm sure.

In one of the articles about Danielle Sleeper it stated that she and her husband had returned from a friend's house Sunday, and then he went out again (she stayed home)....When he returned, she was gone....No mention of the kiddos though, maybe they were with a sitter?

If I remember correctly the kids were with relatives. Not really sure.

If she was scared of something/body in the house wouldn't she leave by car? Or do they mean scared because she had been alone in the house? Are they implying they don't trust someone living in the house with her?
It's strange that her car is there...

I don't really have any ideas on what they might have meant by that.....Let's say she was walking out the front door to her car to go somewhere (naturally having her phone and purse in hand) and was suddenly abducted, wouldn't a neighbor have seen something?? I wonder if she has nearby neighbors or if she lives on acreage...

That article was the first one that mentioned one of her sons being with her husband when he left the house.......I wonder which one?

That article was the first one that mentioned one of her sons being with her husband when he left the house.......I wonder which one?

What article are you referring to? I haven't read that either.

That's weird, someone had posted a link to an article earlier that said her husband had her son with him - thats what I was referring to! It's gone now?!

I don't really have any ideas on what they might have meant by that.....Let's say she was walking out the front door to her car to go somewhere (naturally having her phone and purse in hand) and was suddenly abducted, wouldn't a neighbor have seen something?? I wonder if she has nearby neighbors or if she lives on acreage...

I'll drive by this afternoon. Meanwhile, here's a Google map of her street.

https://goo.gl/maps/2hPNr

I had no idea there were quite a few of us here on WS from this area, very cool....

Hey there Asiapyn, I live on Lake Conroe (south shore) but work in the Woodlands. So hey there neighbor!

This is a weird case. I have my own ideas about what happened but I will keep them to myself for now. I just hope Danielle is found soon for the sake of her kids.

What a cute little neighborhood. She went on foot with her purse, and cell phone? Or did she get picked up. I wonder if the family is holding back any depression issues she might have. When I go for a walk I don't usually bring my purse. I don't see the husbands fb page, but family is putting the word out there.

The other missing women was found in the water, placed there. http://abc13.com/news/body-found-in-trinity-river-identified-as-missing-magnolia-woman/581696/

As a stay at home mom, I can see needing a break, I hope that is all there is to it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back