TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

LOCAL RUMOR ALERT

That was weird. I went up to one of our 3 small stores. Each one has a flier posted in the window. I asked the guy checking me out about her (these guys have been here for years and years - basically know everyone). He stepped back, shook his head and said, "I can't talk about it."

FWIW, this is the store that has surveillance cams which ended up catching the people who held my daughter up at gunpoint when she worked at DG (dollar G). They are across the street from one another. DG had surveillance, but the perps made her pour bleach on the recorders at closing time.

Hi Surfie,

So sorry about your daughter's experience. What's your feeling about the clerk's statement? Odd.

SurfieTX are you talking about a place in Magnolia? Not sure if I'm reading this correctly.

Reminds me of the Tammy Kingery case. Hoping both of these mother's are found safe.

SurfieTX are you talking about a place in Magnolia? Not sure if I'm reading this correctly.

Yes. Exxon on NSM is where the clerk told me that, but I did drive by a few other places and noticed the fliers in the windows.

Hi Surfie,

So sorry about your daughter's experience. What's your feeling about the clerk's statement? Odd.

Thank you. She's very lucky to be alive, that's for sure.

It was odd. It was certainly not what I expected.

Surfie Tx that's what I thought. Don't know how to include a new article about the death of Patricia Collins, a 32 year old mother of 3 that was found on the bank of the Trinity River @ Hwy 59. It WAS reported that she was also from Magnolia BUT that is NOT true. She is from Conroe. She has had a troubled life and police and FBI are involved in this case.

32-year-old mother not seen in more than a week
7316790_G.jpg

"From the day I found out I was pregnant with her," Dina Street said. "She's my girl. She's my baby."

Street says a piece of her is missing. It's been a terrifying and heartbreaking ten days. No trace of her baby, 32-year-old Danielle Sleeper.

"My children are the most important thing to me in my life," Street said. "I just want her home. I have to hear her voice. Every night we have to talk."

Texas EquuSearch volunteers continue to search continue to search around Magnolia. Sleeper's husband tells police he last saw his wife sleeping when he left home and when he came back she says she was gone. Street says her daughter's three boys ages 11, 9, and 3, are devastated.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/28675475/32-year-old-mother-not-seen-in-more-than-a-week
"She loves her kids, she loves her boys more than anything in the world," said Street. "And they miss her terribly. They want to see her really bad and I couldn't see my daughter just going away. She wouldn't leave her kids this way."

Has the husband been completely ruled out ? I know they usually need to rule out family members first.
It would seem she left of her own accord, since her purse and cell were missing.
Hope she's o.k. Always sad when a lady goes missing and she has children !!

:moo:

BBM

I don't think her purse and phone being gone is 100% evidence that she left on her own. I've seen several cases where that didn't hold true.

JMO

Not blaming...but I wonder about the marriage? I'm sure the husband has been checked closely for any problems. I'm really not blaming the spouse but we all know that probability of being the cause.

JMO

I don't get a suicide vibe from this woman, but I've been wrong about that every time a suicide happens on a case I follow on WS. I hope searchers are looking up as well as down.

Until they get more answers than questions. Just a few ways out of that area and as far into the area where she lives I have my DOUBTS she walked away from there.

There is so little info out there. Like the Tammy Kingery case, I don't know what to make of that. I haven't seen a FB page for her either unless I'm missing something.

Sad when searching for a thread and having to go through all the people missing, page after page :(

I don't think she walked away. There really isn't much out there on this case. No gossip or anymore details. Besides going to the party the night before. I did read in a comment about the car, and now my mind is ticking with ideas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inues-missing-mother-three-s-gone-8-days.html

So husband left to go get her car, which she had left at the party the previous night.....How was he going to drive two cars home?

Right, so maybe he walked, or someone picked him up... I wonder how far the party was, was there a lot of people...

By all accounts, he had their youngest child with him when he left. The older two were at their father's house for the weekend (so previous husband or boyfriend or whatever)....I'm assuming he wouldn't walk too far with a little one right?

Where did the youngest go? Didn't the dad go to work. So maybe he return with the car and left.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back