TX TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #4

Forever Young-

Hi and thank you for any help you can give. Since we do not know where Deanna is, every place, including Las Vegas, is a place to search for her. Thank you!

I am new to this site having had several months off of work was cruising the web and stumbled upon this story. That I have been reading for 1 1/2 days, between taking care of the grand kids. I am completely moved by the people on this site that have gone over and above to help this family find their lost one.

I am also on another site that we had a Police Officer stop into looking for the person on the site. He states he will be back to post some names of people we maybe could help him find and he would be more than willing to help search for people we are looking for. He is in Las Vegas I know that Deanna was never thought to have gone that far away but thought I would just share the info with ya'll.

God bless and bring her home soon and safely to her family.

Welcome foreveryoung - so happy to have you here!

I'm actually in Las Vegas and look for Deanna every day, "just in case." She's been gone a long time - who knows where she may be? Anything is possible!

Honestly, I believe the answers will begin with the kids Deanna was hanging with when she went missing. Someone in Killeen knows what happened to her!

Well I will send this info to his email. I will also send him this link. I have been following you ladies and you are amazing. If there is anything that I can do to help please just let me know. I am in Delaware. I know that you all were following some leads that were in the PA area. It doesn't look like any of those ever panned out to be of any significance..but like I said if you would like some extra eye's just let me know what you need done.

Forgot, before I email if you could just let me know what info exactly you would like passed on. I can check back later tonight, and tomorrow morning. Not sure of where ya'll are located or when you a usually on. Being that I am new here.

I was going to send the link for here and her myspace b/c it has all the info and pictures. Anything else you would like???

Forgot, before I email if you could just let me know what info exactly you would like passed on. I can check back later tonight, and tomorrow morning. Not sure of where ya'll are located or when you a usually on. Being that I am new here.

I was going to send the link for here and her myspace b/c it has all the info and pictures. Anything else you would like???

Those are both great starts. There's a lot of information between the two. And of course, many theories and lots of research here on WS. Should keep him busy for a while!

Bump

Not sure what brought me to Deanna's threads but I have spent all day reading through from thread one. I do hope one way or another that this case is resolved to give Missie and the rest of her family some closure.

I find myself wondering a couple of things

Regarding the collect call, and i know this is asking for a lot but did the sisters believe it was her voice on the recording saying Deanna's name.. ( You have a collect call from ( and this is usually the callers voice and name) do you accept) Also who actually picked up the phone? when the collect call came in.

Even back in 1990 and I can remember clearly doing it as a teenager calling someone be it family or friend collect and instead of my name say I was late or something simple but it was MY voice. and they would not accept the charges ( it was the way around paying for the call)

When the LE is saying that their was a blip of Deanna and that her name was ran through the system, wouldnt who ran the name have been attached? There has to be some type of trail left on who ran the name/birthdate. also a date and time, Couldnt that be ran against other records for that day to see what happened where the Blip took place ( Cross refrences) So lets say Deanna was stopped in a car for speeding at 2am, then wouldnt any other stops around 2am by the same officer who ran her name be of relevence?

Other thing that could have happened and it does happen is giving false names and birthdates ( chances of it being from a missing girl are slim though)

Anyways Im taking by this and hope that there is news in the future, I will be keeping a eye on this thread and trying to do some research along with all the other great people in this thread..

Well I sent the email to the Police Officer today. I hope that he gets back to me soon even to just let me know that he has received and read my message.

But as soon as I hear something I will let you all know.

Yes, the PA leads were a dead end, unfortunately. I agree that the key is finding classmates who may have known who she was with that night. I find it puzzling that some of those classmates have still not been interviewed...

Well I will send this info to his email. I will also send him this link. I have been following you ladies and you are amazing. If there is anything that I can do to help please just let me know. I am in Delaware. I know that you all were following some leads that were in the PA area. It doesn't look like any of those ever panned out to be of any significance..but like I said if you would like some extra eye's just let me know what you need done.

Do you have any names of people I can look into or a road that needs to be retraced. I am currently not working due to my grand son came to live with me, unexpectedly, so work gave me several months off. I am due to go back to work of Sunday so I may be out of the loop the first week back, since I haven't been there since May. But I will stop in to check. If you have anything that I can do please just ask.

I hope all is well with all....Have you talked to her sister lately is she and her family all doing well??

Is this Officer being helpful or he just over whelmed by all of it???

Okay so the PO contacted me today and I passed the info along. Just wanted to let you guys know. I will update when I hear something back.

Have a good day...

I saw the story of Deanna on the Killeen PD website and found her threads here. I have read each one of them. I do have one question...where exactly is the scar on her lip located? Did it cause any disformation (minor) to the upper lip itself? And do you happen to have a picture that you can clearly see the scar?

I am sorry this question was not answered earlier. I will check with Missie, but I do not believe they have a photo of Deanna showing the scar.

Thank you Jules. I will continue to check back here intermittently.

Bumping up. We need to regroup in 2011 and give Missie some encouragement that Deanna can be found!

Bumping up. We need to regroup in 2011 and give Missie some encouragement that Deanna can be found!

Very interested in this case but I can't find the first threads to get caught up. I have read through #3 and #4 but am very confused as to the circumstances surrounding the case, the players, and their homelife. Any help please?

General Info: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60743&highlight=Deanna+Merryfield

#1: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48564&highlight=Deanna+Merryfield

#2: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49095&highlight=Deanna+Merryfield

Very interested in this case but I can't find the first threads to get caught up. I have read through #3 and #4 but am very confused as to the circumstances surrounding the case, the players, and their homelife. Any help please?

Bumping up-please help us find Deanna in 2011-someone, somewhere knows something!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back