TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad, such a vibrant young life.

I think that the boyfriend has probably made his FB profile private. I noticed a few of her friend's comments disappearing off her photos and status updates right before my eyes. I guess nobody wants to be close to the spotlight in such a gruesome and seemingly personal murder inquiry.

I'm thinking those paper plates were a ruse - the driver took off the real plates but displayed the paper documents so they wouldn't get pulled over by the cops.

The dentist was killed by a single shot, which likely means an experienced shooter. I wonder if the driver was only a driver, and the shooter was ducking down in the car? Ex-military?

JMO

BBM

Smarty! :) I didn't think about someone else in the car. I need to think outside the box more. I don't get out much. lol!

And...I was thinking about dinner paper plates and wondered where that came in to play. I am so embarrassed!:blushing:

I don't think she (driver) looks Asian Or Hispanic!

Just did. Heard nothing about father/son witnesses or a mask. ??

They have updated it to the vigil. It was a video from last night shot when it was dark. A man and son were coming off the elevator and the son said he saw a man in a mask. I will look for it.

Anyone else notice a figure in the back seat behind the driver, I don't have image software to enhance it but to me it looks like a white guy with a hat on looking out the window..

They have updated it to the vigil. It was a video from last night shot when it was dark. A man and son were coming off the elevator and the son said he saw a man in a mask. I will look for it.

Okay, that makes sense. I wish there was some standard notation when a news website updates articles.

So, it's sounds like driver (looks female) and the shooter (man in a mask) are two different people.

Anyone else notice a figure in the back seat behind the driver, I don't have image software to enhance it but to me it looks like a white guy with a hat on looking out the window..

Can you circle it on the photo and post? I'm not seeing a guy.

I'm not sure if we're looking at the same thing, but what I see is I think an optical illusion. A creepy one!

The other video link was reporter Carla Wade with WFAA. It was shot early just after the murder. The dad was interviewed in the video. It did show his face but not his son's. I am thinking if I were them, I would be scared that the killer would come after my son since he was a witness. Maybe they took the video off as I can't seem to find it

Possible.jpg

I could zoom in on the photo and it does look like there could be a head in the area circled. Hard to tell but definitely creepy. What is the long beige colored item you can see in the bottom photos? Could it be used to cover the person in back or is that part of the seat? The photo to the left throws me off since it looks wider and extends toward the back of the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500