TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[...]
Ashford said after meeting with Cortes that his client’s “connection with the ex-girlfriend is not very strong and I don’t think she has much connection with anybody else involved.”

“She’s really only known her a relatively short period of time and I don’t think she had any idea the nature of the (ex-girlfriend’s) relationship with the guy,” he said.

[...]
“She had no idea that it was going to hit this level,” Ashford said.
Ashford said Cortes “is trying to work with the police so that they can get everybody else who was involved arrested.”

[...]
“We’re trying to put everything together and all the pieces and all the individuals who may have played a part,” [Major Max] Geron said. “We’re working to identify them and define their roles and put the case together in its totality.”

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ra-hatcher-had-a-huge-heart-family-says.html/

Except when a vet killed a cat with an arrow, posted it on facebook, started getting slack from people, deleted it. Then DA says, oops, we can't do nothing, she deleted her post so we got no evidence of any crime.

That's why you take screenshots. ;) And this is where privacy gets even trickier: once someone takes a screenshot of something you've posted it can be reposted forever. It happens all the time on Twitter. People post the most provocative or ridiculous things and then quickly delete them, but it only takes a few seconds to take a screenshot before it's gone. Those in the public eye are forever haunted by their Tweets and FB posts. Itchy fingers are not your friend.

I haven't had any break ups either (blocked a few people though), I've just seen what my daughter and her friends have gone through with their relationships on FB. One day a certain boy is everywhere and the next it's like he never existed.
Usually the people I block on FB are the ones who make disgusting comments under articles.

[...]
Ashford said after meeting with Cortes that his client’s “connection with the ex-girlfriend is not very strong and I don’t think she has much connection with anybody else involved.”

“She’s really only known her a relatively short period of time and I don’t think she had any idea the nature of the (ex-girlfriend’s) relationship with the guy,” he said.

[...]
“She had no idea that it was going to hit this level,” Ashford said.
Ashford said Cortes “is trying to work with the police so that they can get everybody else who was involved arrested.”

[...]
“We’re trying to put everything together and all the pieces and all the individuals who may have played a part,” [Major Max] Geron said. “We’re working to identify them and define their roles and put the case together in its totality.”

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ra-hatcher-had-a-huge-heart-family-says.html/
Quite a contrast to CC's brother's portrayal of the relationship with ex-GF.

New thread coming. I'll be back in a few minutes with the link.

This thread will close in 15 minutes.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members