TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of see what you're talking about. Maybe that is someone sitting there.

I think CC is the one behind the wheel. I know that's not the popular opinion, but it looks like her to me.

That's CC behind the wheel. I don't see anyone in the front passenger seat.

I think it's a reflection on the windshield. Or the sun visor maybe.

Agree. Windshield reflecting the passenger window reflection of the sole person in the car that is sitting in the drivers seat.

Imo. There is only 1 person in that photo. But when you blow it up. You see their reflection as well. Jmo

That's CC behind the wheel. I don't see anyone in the front passenger seat.

I agree. I see CC driving and an empty passenger seat. I do see something in the back driver's side, however. MOO.

Per NG tonight, security in that high end parking garage consists of one camera at the drive in and one at the elevator. Seems I read there was a security guard too. If there was where was the guard when this went down?

When I lived in a condo, we had a guard in our parking deck. He walked all five floors of the deck. He didn't have a post.

To me it looks like the female in the passenger seat is looking down and the driver is looking over toward her. The post between the windshield and driver's window blocks most of the body, but you can see part of it between the post and the driver...IMO.

ETA: Just looked again and have to say that it could be a reflection...so not sure about it....

Here's where it could get messy: if the driver is the EX ( as some of us suspect from the picture) and the shooter turns out to be CC...who panicked.

Yes, that would get messy. One never knows. :)

At this point, I would suspect they've checked for gunshot residue on both of the known suspects. You just can't beat that forensic evidence.

Are these pictures of the Jeep from a video camera (or a still-shot series)? Whichever it is, I suspect that LE has more of them and merely released these for help from the public in identifying the car and/or driver early on in the case. I suspect they would know if anyone else was visible in any of the footage.

Bessie. The suspect name is in the search warrants. So why is she still off limits.
I answered that question in the previous thread, Dexter. When, and if, her name is officially released by the media, it can be mentioned here. (Gossip columns and personal blogs are not MSM.)

Until then, posting her name and/or sleuthing her FB are both off limits.

"We are not naming the second woman because police have not arrested her."
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...rystal-cortes-kendra-hatcher-murder/71964514/

Paniagua’s ex-girlfriend has not been arrested or charged with a crime, so The Dallas Morning News is not naming her.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ra-hatcher-had-a-huge-heart-family-says.html/

ABC News is not identifying the woman because she has not been charged with any crimes.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/love-triangle-link-eyed-texas-dentists-murder-police/story?id=33621432

Neither news station has identified the ex-girlfriend by name since she hasn’t been charged.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/boyfriend-questioned-killing-dallas-dentist-article-1.2353102

Since police have not yet charged the woman with a crime, News 8 has chosen not to name her.
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...n-questioned-uptown-dentists-murder/71895460/

Consider this a FINAL WARNING.

I think this is exactly right because all they were wanting the public's help with was locating the Jeep. Mission accomplished.

Are these pictures of the Jeep from a video camera (or a still-shot series)? Whichever it is, I suspect that LE has more of them and merely released these for help from the public in identifying the car and/or driver early on in the case. I suspect they would know if anyone else was visible in any of the footage.

Yes, that would get messy. One never knows. :)

At this point, I would suspect they've checked for gunshot residue on both of the known suspects. You just can't beat that forensic evidence.

If either one had gunshot residue on their hands, it would probably have been gone by the time an arrest was made. Would have been good to check the steering wheel for residue transfer, if that is such a thing.

so many violent angry people in the world, makes me wonder about the future :(

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ra-hatcher-had-a-huge-heart-family-says.html/

UT-Southwestern spokesman Russell Rian declined comment on Paniagua, but offered condolences to the Hatcher’s family and friends.

Paniagua’s two-year relationship with his ex-girlfriend ended earlier this year, Cortes told police.

Paniagua’s ex-girlfriend has not been arrested or charged with a crime, so The Dallas Morning News is not naming her. But police searched her Old East Dallas apartment over Labor Day weekend. Investigators seized a laptop.

I just saw on the news Crystal brother is saying that his sister was set up to do this and she is the fall guy.

IMO, it is sounding more and more like the ex was the mastermind and grand puppeteer. CC's family stated that she had been spending time with a new group of friends, and now CCs lawyer is stating that CC had not know the ex very long. I personally do not believe that CC knew a murder was about to take place. I think the ex manipulated her into this. The ex is the only one who had a solid motive. CC may have been desperate enough financially to do just about anything anyone asked of her for money, murder not included.

Money could be a very powerful motive. What do you think ex-gf would give CC gifts, or offer to buy a car for? Pretty eyes?

IDK but I believe if CC hadn't been caught, not too long from then she might have been permanently silenced. Perhaps an accident, perhaps a robbery gone bad.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member