TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

"running on the Katy Trail" Surprised they didn't try to ambush her on the walking trail instead of gunning her down in her parking lot.

Cameras...sigh...why can't they work and give clear, precise video? So many of these cases would be solved so much easier!! How many times do we look at grainy video!:doh:

If either one had gunshot residue on their hands, it would probably have been gone by the time an arrest was made. Would have been good to check the steering wheel for residue transfer, if that is such a thing.

I was thinking about clothing, where it can last longer. It is surprising how many people in these situations don't get rid of what they were wearing and hide/leave it in their homes only to be found by LE later. And yes, the steering wheel and interior of the jeep as well.

So apparently the ex is still free at this point. I hope Ricky is in hiding. I do continue to wonder if he and Kendra were aware of how angry she was and if they had taken out (useless) restraining orders.

JMO

So apparently the ex is still free at this point. I hope Ricky is in hiding. I do continue to wonder if he and Kendra were aware of how angry she was and if they had taken out (useless) restraining orders.

JMO

A very disturbing thought, but it has crossed my mind, that the Jeep could be owned by the boyfriend, who lent it to his ex-girlfriend (quite unaware of what she was planning).

I donno. Looking at recent pictures of CC and comparing them to old ones on her FB. I see a decline. Drugs? Couple of hopped up gals?

CC was about ten years younger than the other key players.

Was some of the gifts drugs?

A local news station inadvertently showed the un-redacted arrest affidavit and revealed the Jeep owner's name.

A very disturbing thought, but it has crossed my mind, that the Jeep could be owned by the boyfriend, who lent it to his ex-girlfriend (quite unaware of what she was planning).

A few times I've see the warrant without the names blurred out and it's not RP's Cherokee. From what I gather the jeep's owner is a close friend of the ex. (modsnip)

You have to do those free cleanings to get your license.
But I did think she was referred to as already being licensed.
Hmmm coffee..
jmo

You have to do those free cleanings to get your license.
But I did think she was referred to as already being licensed.
Hmmm coffee..
jmo

So perhaps she was in the process of getting her license when she offered those free cleanings. Are there state exams to pass as well? If so, I wonder when the last exams were offered?

BBM, SBM...I read the above article and others like it. I don't understand why the ex-GF cannot be named (by media in general, not here on WS). The BF is not under arrest and his whole life history is out there, name, education, etc... I don't get it, someone clue me in...TIA now, more coffee....:coffeews:

(modsnip) Kendra was my friend. I hope that she gets justice. She was the nicest girl you could ever meet.

The thing I don't understand is this from the below link: "Cortes told police that Paniagua’s ex-girlfriend plotted the robbery and agreed to pay Cortes $500 once she returned with Hatcher’s driver’s license."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...it-for-answers-in-dentists-uptown-slaying.ece

So....what we are supposed to believe is that CC was going to be paid (was paid?) $500 for bringing the ex KH's driver's license. Where does the "male shooter" fit into this? What was he going to be paid for doing the job? Why wouldn't he bring the ex the driver's license himself and get paid?

This is why I'm not so sure about there ever even being a male involved. Surely LE would have his name by now.

(modsnip) Kendra was my friend. I hope that she gets justice. She was the nicest girl you could ever meet.

Welcome to Websleuths, Gha. I'm sorry for your loss.

Welcome to WS, Gha! My most sincere sympathies on the loss of your friend. [emoji813]beat:

BBM, SBM...I read the above article and others like it. I don't understand why the ex-GF cannot be named (by media in general, not here on WS). The BF is not under arrest and his whole life history is out there, name, education, etc... I don't get it, someone clue me in...TIA now, more coffee....:coffeews:

There is no law that says ex-GF can't be named. Press just decided not to name her. Presumably afraid of lawsuits if she doesn't end up getting arrested and charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon