TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I'm in a holding pattern with this case. The longer we go without hearing anything from LE or MSM the more convoluted and tenuous our speculations become.

I hope there's a break on the case soon :)

witness description states

saw a white man hurry from the garage and get into a beat up black Jeep Cherokee. The witness said the man was wearing a black hoodie and had it pulled forward to cover his face.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/09/04/s...own-continues/

"He told me the guy was in a black hoodie and black mask," said the father.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wit...324624031.html

Warrant simply describes CC telling them unknown male suspect.

So where does all the black (AA) male shooter stuff come from?

This feels like an assumption that somehow grew legs. Can someone link me to any MSM supporting the speculation around the race of the shooter?

I donno know but...there was a black jeep and the gunman had a black mask so perhaps it was taken a step further to include a black gunman.

Just a guess on my part as to where that started.

Don't shoot the messenger!

witness description states

saw a white man hurry from the garage and get into a beat up black Jeep Cherokee. The witness said the man was wearing a black hoodie and had it pulled forward to cover his face.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/09/04/s...own-continues/

"He told me the guy was in a black hoodie and black mask," said the father.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wit...324624031.html

Warrant simply describes CC telling them unknown male suspect.

So where does all the black (AA) male shooter stuff come from?

This feels like an assumption that somehow grew legs. Can someone link me to any MSM supporting the speculation around the race of the shooter?

No, it's not an assumption.

"Cortez has told police he was an African-American man who did not tell her he was going to shoot Dr Hatcher."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bery-dead-woman-turned-hit.html#ixzz3m2Ru1Fgy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I donno know but...there was a black jeep and the gunman had a black mask so perhaps it was taken a step further to include a black gunman.

Just a guess on my part as to where that started.

Don't shoot the messenger!

No, it started because that's what was reported.

OT, it took three+ months for the suspect in Christina Morris' kidnapping in Dallas and LE had him eyeballed from the start. So it can take a while to get enough to make an arrest.

Asking a family of a murder victim to have patience is so very difficult.
I feel so sad for them.
I believe that justice will be had.
jmho

I believe that there will eventually be more arrests. I have a great deal of faith that LE is working this case hard and knows more than they have released to the public.

I agree, the waiting must be so hard for Kendra's loved ones. :(

I was just about to say that. Isn't that crazy. Who could that be. CC is locked up, XGF is in hiding.

I bet it's the black gunman...tongue in cheek. But really...who did that???

This murder has so many twists and turns.

I really enjoy reading your posts, because we think along the same lines. Ye Ole Black Gunman.... Now, I will be eating crow if there's a black guy perp walk in the future, but for now, I can't help but think this is just a girl who's trying to be tough and thinks she's going to outsmart LE with this story.

What's been really interesting is how closely this story starts to resemble a bad TV cop show, with the whole warning-shots-fired-at-the-house that even the police don't seem very concerned about, as well as the "Keep quiet if you want to keep your son safe" storyline.

The only thing missing is Liam Neeson, growling, "I will find you, and I will blah, blah, blah..."

Seems like there was alleged drama in Christina's case in Dallas too...suspect's family claiming harrassment and what not? Weird.

If there was a hit man, and she wants her son returned, then she needs to tell LE about his identity. She knows more than she is telling, imo. She went to a specific apartment to pick him up and drop him off. :cow:

That's okay, Katy girl! Most of us know that our posts are based on speculation and opinion. I, for one, really value yours because they are thought-provoking and balanced. (But I like that little cow, too!)

That is a weird situation for CC. If she sticks with this story of the mystery black hit man, that will harm her son if she talks, then she can't reunite her son with his extended family---who he really needs to be with right now. Poor baby.

If she wants him to go back to her family then she has to admit there is no dangerous hitman lurking in the shadows. JMO

I totally get what your saying (even if some do not). According to MSM articles, CC's brother seemed to think that his family needed protection based on "that warning shot" they notified LE about. They can't have it both ways. If there really is a shooter at large, her son is probably better off wherever he is. If there is no shooter, she needs to start talking so her son can be with his loved ones.

For the record, I agree with you! :thumb:

I totally get what your saying (even if some do not). According to MSM articles, CC's brother seemed to think that his family needed protection based on "that warning shot" they notified LE about. They can't have it both ways. If there really is a shooter at large, her son is probably better off wherever he is. If there is no shooter, she needs to start talking so her son can be with his loved ones.

For the record, I agree with you! :thumb:
Well put!

Ugh....I can't find the youtube link but there are a lot of news videos about the murder.

I keep checking in to see if there has been an arrest.

Things moved pretty fast with lots of info and that quick arrest of CC in the first few days.

Now nothing. Patience...patience. Sigh.

I keep checking in to see if there has been an arrest.

Things moved pretty fast with lots of info and that quick arrest of CC in the first few days.

Now nothing. Patience...patience. Sigh.

Where do you go to look ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members