GUILTY TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #4

Maybe she felt he would return to her, in a grieving state...would give her a great excuse to make contact with him.

This is what amazes me.
I watch the ID channel and First 48 and the killer always gets caught.
Did she really think she was some smooth, slick mafia princess ??

This is what amazes me.
I watch the ID channel and First 48 and the killer always gets caught.
Did she really think she was some smooth, slick mafia princess ??

BBM
I think you hit the nail on the head. She probably did think she was slick. So many crimes aren't as easily solved as the cases shown on TV. She either didn't watch those shows, didn't think they represented reality, or, more likely, thought she was so special and so clever that she wouldn't get caught and that others would have to take the fall for her. BD=hubris IMO.

I do think she will be caught, extradited, tried and convicted. But it may take a lot of time.
JMO

I wonder when the court will start setting proceeding with CC's and KL's cases. I just looked online and no hearings have been set yet.

I still don't understand why BD didn't have RP killed.....
He is the one who dumped her and even after having KH killed, RP will eventually move on and meet someone else.
Is BD going to have the person killed as well ?

BBM do we actually know that for a fact, or is it just based on rumor?

BBM do we actually know that for a fact, or is it just based on rumor?
I'm confused.....oh, that RP is the one who dumped BD ?
I read in an article that he told her he needed to get some things right in his life (or something along those lines).....IMO, sounds like it was his let down to her.

I'm confused.....oh, that RP is the one who dumped BD ?
I read in an article that he told her he needed to get some things right in his life (or something along those lines).....IMO, sounds like it was his let down to her.

But none of that has ever been a direct quote from him, or from BD for that matter.

IMO it's all conjecture, much of it the result of shoddy journalism. While we can piece together things others have said about her and the relationship with RP, and make some pretty good guesses about how their relationship ended, we should be cautious about taking everything we read in MSM as certain fact.

But none of that has ever been a direct quote from him, or from BD for that matter.

IMO it's all conjecture, much of it the result of shoddy journalism. While we can piece together things others have said about her and the relationship with RP, and make some pretty good guesses about how their relationship ended, we should be cautious about taking everything we read in MSM as certain fact.

Well said^

Mrs. Delgado may have grounds for a lawsuit. The Daily Mail had paid millions to individuals that have been misquoted.
Or maybe her daughter just did not want her mother to know that she had ended the relationship, if she did.

Mrs. Delgado may have grounds for a lawsuit. The Daily Mail had paid millions to individuals that have been misquoted.
Or maybe her daughter just did not want her mother to know that she had ended the relationship, if she did.

That article is from 9/12/15 with an update on 9/15/15- old information really. Just an FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That article is from 9/12/15 with an update on 9/15/15- old information really. Just an FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, Thank you! Please post the new info or a link. Thank you very much.

I am searching, but I keep coming up with the same article, but different dates. The quote is exactly the same.

Here it is for November 2, today, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-murder-ex-boyfriend-s-new-girlfriend.html

Thank you, in advance, for posting the new quotes.

Likely, it's just a recycled story. I do recall already seeing this information. Newspapers often have a captivating byline and recycle their stories for more readership. Disappointing at best. I am pretty certain that WHEN new information is available, it will be immediately available. Thanks for trying whonos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I highly doubt that she is the one who ended the relationship.....she had her eyes on the "prize" and remember, she showed up at school crying telling her classmate that his mother told him to stay away from BD because she needed psychiatric help.

IMO, I think it was a little on the harsh side for him to actually tell her that.

I don't know that he told her any such thing. I know that her friend claims BD said that was said. Which means the source is BD. The murderer.

JMO If he did say such a thing it was probably in the heat of the moment. "I should have listened to my mom, she told me you were . . . "

I speculate that he attempted to extricate himself from the relationship. He may have told her (as she reported to family) that he wanted to work on himself, wasn't ready to go where she wanted them to go (marriage), etc. The soft let down. It's not you, it's me.

She may have engaged in behaviors that frustrated him after he ended things causing him to then be harsher, look, I lied, it's not me, it's you. Mom was right - you serious need help. I don't know how else to convey I am done. We are done. I wish you well, I don't hate you, but this will never be.

I can speculate all day how that breakup went. but that is all. I wasn't there, didn't live it, and given how she responded to him having a new girlfriend -can't judge his 'possible" behaviors during that breakup.

There is no reasoning with someone unreasonable. Her subsequent behavior of hiring a hitman and arranging her rival's murder tells me she was not a reasonable person. At all. And his mom appears to have been right if she indeed said "this girl is unstable."

I don't know that he told her any such thing. I know that her friend claims BD said that was said. Which means the source is BD. The murderer.

JMO If he did say such a thing it was probably in the heat of the moment. "I should have listened to my mom, she told me you were . . . "

I speculate that he attempted to extricate himself from the relationship. He may have told her (as she reported to family) that he wanted to work on himself, wasn't ready to go where she wanted them to go (marriage), etc. The soft let down. It's not you, it's me.

She may have engaged in behaviors that frustrated him after he ended things causing him to then be harsher, look, I lied, it's not me, it's you. Mom was right - you serious need help. I don't know how else to convey I am done. We are done. I wish you well, I don't hate you, but this will never be.

I can speculate all day how that breakup went. but that is all. I wasn't there, didn't live it, and given how she responded to him having a new girlfriend -can't judge his 'possible" behaviors during that breakup.

There is no reasoning with someone unreasonable. Her subsequent behavior of hiring a hitman and arranging her rival's murder tells me she was not a reasonable person. At all. And his mom appears to have been right if she indeed said "this girl is unstable."

Oh, I completely agree.....she was obsessed with him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back