TX - Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Contreras, 38, found deceased, San Antonio, 3 Aug 2017 *husband Arrest*

I have a bad feeling about this. This is definitely in the same general vicinity of where
her car was found, if the report of where her car was located is accurate.

Me too. :( just waiting on an update. LE probably won't say who it is today though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This says the remains are so badly decomposed they can't tell if they are male or female. Would someone be that badly decomposed in only 5 or 6 days? Maybe in the heat, but IDK. Regardless that is someone's loved one. :(

That's what I was thinking but it has been really hot here and then we had flash flooding yesterday. We do have other missing people but this is just so close to where her car was found.

What has the temp been there lately? If it was under a tree or in an open field. All those things can change how fast it decays.
That's what I was thinking but it has been really hot here and then we had flash flooding yesterday. We do have other missing people but this is just so close to where her car was found.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What has the temp been there lately? If it was under a tree or in an open field. All those things can change how fast it decays.

Upper 90's to 100, except the last couple of days when it's been in the mid/upper 80's
Cooling from thunderstorms passing through.

It looks pretty open.

Just a rumor so take with a grain of salt but supposedly the buzzards had been eating at the body. Would buzzards opening up the body speed up decomp? May be why they can't tell whether it's female or male. I feel awful for whomever it is and their family. I can say that my son who passed last year had certain tests that couldn't be performed due to decomp and we found him less than 24 hours after he passed.

MOO

I wouldn't say they speed it up but the bones clean. I'm sorry that sounds morbid. The flies and larvae will eat at it as well.
Just a rumor so take with a grain of salt but supposedly the buzzards had been eating at the body. Would buzzards opening up the body speed up decomp? May be why they can't tell whether it's female or male. I feel awful for whomever it is and their family. I can say that my son who passed last year had certain tests that couldn't be performed due to decomp and we found him less than 24 hours after he passed.

MOO

I wouldn't say they speed it up but the bones clean. I'm sorry that sounds morbid. The flies and larvae will eat at it as well.

I was afraid I sounded morbid. Thank you for responding! I hope the medical examiner is able to get cause of death. I really hope it isn't Elizabeth for her daughter's sake.

I hope so too
I was afraid I sounded morbid. Thank you for responding! I hope the medical examiner is able to get cause of death. I really hope it isn't Elizabeth for her daughter's sake.

I don't see an update yet. But that body is really close. It could be her. Matbe ran out of gas? Would they report that. Tried to get a ride, maybe she called someone she knew. Whoever this person is, I will be thinking about the family.

This says the remains are so badly decomposed they can't tell if they are male or female. Would someone be that badly decomposed in only 5 or 6 days? Maybe in the heat, but IDK. Regardless that is someone's loved one. :(

Michele Roode Boyd has been missing from Bexar county since Nov 2016.

It sounds to me like this young mother was going out to do something other than check her work schedule. Hope someone has access to her devices.

I don't see an update yet. But that body is really close. It could be her. Matbe ran out of gas? Would they report that. Tried to get a ride, maybe she called someone she knew. Whoever this person is, I will be thinking about the family.

I've been checking for updates but haven't found anything either. Maybe she did run out of gas and was walking and got hit. According to the missing report she was wearing all black. I hope there is some kind of evidence if this is what happened. Praying for her daughter and family.

MOO

I haven't seen any information about a search being organized or a "find" page on SM, like someone posted previously.
This is local to me. I'm keeping up hope that the latest discovery isn't EC. We know it is someone's loved one, however.

Hoping we get news soon from LE about this.

Michele Roode Boyd has been missing from Bexar county since Nov 2016.

It sounds to me like this young mother was going out to do something other than check her work schedule. Hope someone has access to her devices.

When I saw the news story about finding remains, I thought of her and her family. Just hoping for an update soon so there is resolution
for the family and loved ones of whomever they found.

I haven't seen any information about a search being organized or a "find" page on SM, like someone posted previously.
This is local to me. I'm keeping up hope that the latest discovery isn't EC. We know it is someone's loved one, however.

Hoping we get news soon from LE about this.

I'm from San Antonio but now live in a small town not too far away. Close enough to help search if anyone finds any info on one happening.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...vestigation-leads-11742472.php#photo-13659579

San Antonio police say a tip regarding an active homicide investigation led to the discovery of human remains in the brush off Old Corpus Christi Road in south Bexar County Tuesday.

BBM This makes me think this was something they were already working on. Of course it's all my opinion only. But maybe this makes it more likely this isn't EC.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...vestigation-leads-11742472.php#photo-13659579

San Antonio police say a tip regarding an active homicide investigation led to the discovery of human remains in the brush off Old Corpus Christi Road in south Bexar County Tuesday.

BBM This makes me think this was something they were already working on. Of course it's all my opinion only. But maybe this makes it more likely this isn't EC.

I saw that too. Hopefully that means that it isn't Elizabeth!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back