GUILTY TX - Gerren Isgrigg, 6, disabled, left to die in Wylie park, 12 April 2010

307 miles, 5 hour drive

I think it's too far.

I think so too BeanE - given the timeline of what we know right now...I'm just so afraid that there's other circumstances in which Gabriel could have gotten to that area.

Praying for whoever this poor child is.

since its a baby, i wonder if it's an abandoned or murderered newborn :(

thats either a large baby or i'd say a 1 to 2 year old

I can't fit 5 hours in the timeline. It's way too much time.

What's to say the couple that took him wanted a child, maybe they were just paid caretakers. What's to say they didn't do something to him? Maybe they were being paid to take care of him and someone failed to pay up or maybe Gabriel's death gets the 3rd party off???
Not saying at all that it had to be EJ that killed him....O God I'm so sorry for this little one but please, please, please don't let it be Gabriel.

does it really matter if its gabriel or not?

another innocent is lost and probably murdered :(

What's to say the couple that took him wanted a child, maybe they were just paid caretakers. What's to say they didn't do something to him? Maybe they were being paid to take care of him and someone failed to pay up or maybe Gabriel's death gets the 3rd party off???
Not saying at all that it had to be EJ that killed him....O God I'm so sorry for this little one but please, please, please don't let it be Gabriel.

That is exactly what I'm worried about MomT...with all the recent info from Gabe's PI unscrupulous people could certainly get scared and do the unthinkable. I'm just so worried that it could be Gabriel and whatever happened to him happened much more recently. Right now I'm just trembling at my desk over all of this.

Did EJ go to Tennessee? If she did, that would have been on the way....

does it really matter if its gabriel or not?

another innocent is lost and probably murdered :(

You're right kbl, it's another innocent life lost...it's just that I think many of us here have gotten really close to Gabriel and his case, maybe too close. I hate that it's any child period.

i know. i truthfully only occasionally check in on that case. i got my hands tied with about 6000 other cases here it seems.

but thinking things out in my head i cannot possibly see this being gabriel.

Oh sweet little child, whoever you are, I am so sorry and my prayers are going up to you right now

We have no idea what the 3rd party set up with the couple that received Gabriel at that park in SA. We don't know if it was a couple longing for a child to adopt or if it was just someone to perhaps take Gabriel to a campground or secluded area and keep him hidden until things quieted down and this all blew over and he could be returned to the 3rd party un-noticed. We just don't know exactly what plans were laid out with that couple where Gabriel was concerned. What we do know is things never quieted down, it never blew over and now whoever was involved in this is looking at very serious prison time if they are ever caught. That's what worries me, someone trying to avoid being caught with Gabriel.

i would think the people who had him, or murdered him, wouldnt be dumb enough to leave him where he'd be found so easily. this is a high profile case.......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back