GUILTY TX - Gerren Isgrigg, 6, disabled, left to die in Wylie park, 12 April 2010

Maybe someone in the prison in AZ should direct EJ's attention to this story...TPS & JS as well....maybe a post on their fb with the link.

What is wrong with people these days....I cannot wait until my letter is done and sent to our President....Something has got to change!!

i would think the people who had him, or murdered him, wouldnt be dumb enough to leave him where he'd be found so easily. this is a high profile case.......

If the people felt like there was nothing that could tie them to him, I don't know if they'd care, or maybe they'd even want him to be found quickly, b/c then no one would be looking for a live Gabriel anymore...and if they felt they covered their tracks well, then they'd feel like the heat was off.

Well, if somebody sent them, and they killed Gabriel...then they're going to be busted anyway....probably by the reptile that sent them in the 1st place.

What is wrong with people these days....I cannot wait until my letter is done and sent to our President....Something has got to change!!

<<<zipping lips>>> ;)

i dont even think gabriel is dead is another issue.

UPDATE

Child's body found in Wylie park 12:04 PM CT

02:03 PM CDT on Thursday, April 15, 2010

A worker mowing at East Fork Park found the body in a pond about 9:10 a.m.

Police released no details about the child&#8217;s identity, not even gender or approximate age.

They said they had not determined how the child died.

Wylie police detective Venece Perepiczka said the worker discovered the body in a pond on property in the park owned by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The area is frequented by fishermen. She said the body was not submerged.

&#8220;It&#8217;s horrible. It&#8217;s tragic any time you find a child like this,&#8221; Perepiczka said. &#8220;We&#8217;re not ruling out anything.&#8221;

does it really matter if its gabriel or not?

another innocent is lost and probably murdered :(

I completely agree! Some poor little innocent baby was killed. It is a shame no matter who it is or isn't.

well if the parents killed him/her they probably wouldnt be jumping to report them missing

If the people felt like there was nothing that could tie them to him, I don't know if they'd care, or maybe they'd even want him to be found quickly, b/c then no one would be looking for a live Gabriel anymore...and if they felt they covered their tracks well, then they'd feel like the heat was off.

Unfortunately, Boo, I have to agree with you. Although I want with all my heart and soul to believe Gabe is still alive, I have to play "Devil's Advocate" here, especially since LE doesn't want to divulge the sex or apparent age of the baby.

I think IF it is Gabe, then it might have been a bad move for so much information to have been released publicly about EJ's "journal" and also how close Gamble feels he is to finding Gabe. It's quite possible that whoever had Gabe felt there was no other option in order to avoid prosecution themselves than to get rid of him. I know people resort to extreme behavior when they think they are out of options (just look at EJ).

And, I don't know if any campgrounds had been searched before, but now that this has happened (whether or not it's Gabe), I have to think that if someone was trying to hide a baby, why not hide out in campgrounds where the same people probably wouldn't see you twice, and easier to avoid questions like "how'd you suddenly get a baby?". At this time of the year, I wouldn't expect campgrounds to be very crowded so they would be the perfect place to hide out.

IF it does turn out to be Gabe, I'm sure the couple would feel pretty safe in keeping their identities hidden. After all, if EJ had to give them a code word to know it was them, then she obviously doesn't know who they are. And if TS set up the couple for EJ, TS won't talk, because she would invite more charges because she would be a conspirator in the death. Just MHO

Bless the poor baby and its family - no matter who the baby turns out to be. No baby deserves to be discarded like garbage! :praying:

I can't fit 5 hours in the timeline. It's way too much time.

It's 5 hours, one way, on a good day with no traffic. 35 is HORRIBLE especially around Austin. And then, you have to factor in getting back down to SA to get on the bus. It is not impossible, but would be a lot of work....

I can't fit 5 hours in the timeline. It's way too much time.

I'm no expert, but IMHO, I would think if people could tell it was a body in the pond, then it couldn't have been there very long. If EJ had thrown Gabe in there, (I'll try to be as tactful as possible) he wouldn't be a "whole body" capable of floating anymore. I would think that the body has not been there very long.

Unfortunately, Boo, I have to agree with you. Although I want with all my heart and soul to believe Gabe is still alive, I have to play "Devil's Advocate" here, especially since LE doesn't want to divulge the sex or apparent age of the baby.

I think IF it is Gabe, then it might have been a bad move for so much information to have been released publicly about EJ's "journal" and also how close Gamble feels he is to finding Gabe. It's quite possible that whoever had Gabe felt there was no other option in order to avoid prosecution themselves than to get rid of him. I know people resort to extreme behavior when they think they are out of options (just look at EJ).

And, I don't know if any campgrounds had been searched before, but now that this has happened (whether or not it's Gabe), I have to think that if someone was trying to hide a baby, why not hide out in campgrounds where the same people probably wouldn't see you twice, and easier to avoid questions like "how'd you suddenly get a baby?". At this time of the year, I wouldn't expect campgrounds to be very crowded so they would be the perfect place to hide out.

IF it does turn out to be Gabe, I'm sure the couple would feel pretty safe in keeping their identities hidden. After all, if EJ had to give them a code word to know it was them, then she obviously doesn't know who they are. And if TS set up the couple for EJ, TS won't talk, because she would invite more charges because she would be a conspirator in the death. Just MHO

Bless the poor baby and its family - no matter who the baby turns out to be. No baby deserves to be discarded like garbage! :praying:

My thoughts exactly!
Man alive, I hope and pray this isn't Gabriel but I know that it's a possibility and I really just wish LE would come on and release the gender and appx. age of the child that was found. It just pi$$es me off that we even have to speculate that this could be Gabriel...he should have never been put in this situation to begin with, where people would be speculating whether he was alive or not.:banghead: :furious:

My thoughts exactly!
Man alive, I hope and pray this isn't Gabriel but I know that it's a possibility and I really just wish LE would come on and release the gender and appx. age of the child that was found. It just pi$$es me off that we even have to speculate that this could be Gabriel...he should have never been put in this situation to begin with, where people would be speculating whether he was alive or not.:banghead: :furious:

AMEN, sister! :furious:

I'm no expert, but IMHO, I would think if people could tell it was a body in the pond, then it couldn't have been there very long. If EJ had thrown Gabe in there, (I'll try to be as tactful as possible) he wouldn't be a "whole body" capable of floating anymore. I would think that the body has not been there very long.

Totally agree. If this were to be Gabriel then I believe his death must have been recent. OMG - it hurts me to even type this.

That makes it sound like family is responsible...either that or a child on their way to school today...though the body bag looked much too small for a school-aged child?

The stories have been general - some say baby while others just say child. From that, MOO, I'd suggest a toddler - many would still call a toddler a baby...and I think the picture of the body bag (ugh :sick:) looks to big to be an infant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back