GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

One of Brittany's tweets says defendant had three stories about what happened, including "arts and crafts gone wrong" ... WTF?!

alerie Wigglesworth @vlwigg
· 3h 3 hours ago
Prosecutor: 1st story was intruder, 2nd story she had amnesia, 3rd story was Grace doing arts & crafts and put tape on herself #MelindaMuniz

01/27/15: Jury trial continues; Parties present/ready; a few house keeping matters dealt with. W's sworn/rule invoked; Jury sworn; Indictment presented, plea NG entered, State's Opening Statement, Def Opening statement; State's case in chief begins; Recess to 01/28/15 @ 8:30 a.m.

Is there a reason they are not pursuing death penalty? TIA and sorry if I missed it.

One of the reason was because of her (defendent's age).

Also, Maybe the Pros. thought the jury would not vote for the death penalty.

It only took them ONE day to get a jury????

I thought it would at least take a couple of weeks, if not months.

I'm wondering if the sexual assault is just Melinda using something to make it appear there was a violation, which could go along with her story. They had not released that part of the story when it all first happened, and it broke my heart reading it today.

I'm wondering if the sexual assault is just Melinda using something to make it appear there was a violation, which could go along with her story. They had not released that part of the story when it all first happened, and it broke my heart reading it today.

I think that is exactly what happened...and it broke my heart (and also made me extremely angry), too.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Honaker testified that it appeared #GraceFord had been sexually assaulted

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 3h3 hours ago
Prosecution shows jurors photos of #GraceFord while at Med Center Plano ER; v-shaped abrasion on back, injuries to genitalia

I could have sworn it said they were in recess until tmrw morning but court is in session.
So heartbreaking.

I seem to recall from the Prayers for Gracie pg that the mom's family was opposed to seeking the death penalty
Is there a reason they are not pursuing death penalty? TIA and sorry if I missed it.

Wow. Would like to hear more about the SA. Im sure this <modsnip>named MM staged it but did the <modsnip> herself have signs of SA as well?
Cannot believe this father would believe anything she had to say, or even stay with her.

Looks like the defense is trying to accuse Mitch of domestic violence against MM

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago
Defense asks if Muniz's injuries could be consistent with domestic violence rather than an intruder; detective said they could be either

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Defense asks in domestic violence case, would you allow victim to be transported by someone accused of domestic violence; detective says no

Valerie Wigglesworth @vlwigg
· 3h 3 hours ago
2nd neighbor testifies he passed Muniz on stairs between noon and 12:30 that day. She had head down; she appeared distraught, he said.

CBSDFW &#8207;@CBSDFW 3m3 minutes ago
Det. Washington with Plano PD found search words like "Duct Tape" and "Kill" on one of the computers at home #MelindaMuniz.

Valerie Wigglesworth &#8207;@vlwigg 22s22 seconds ago
Search of laptop shows two Internet articles accessed - dad killing girls to hurt ex-wife, teacher putting duct tape on students' mouths

I'm very curious what day/time those internet searches were made.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back