TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great, I thought they had gotten those shut down. LOL. Ok, so what brand is your knockoff? (not trying to get u busted but some are not that easy to come by in the US and may just add to the confusion in this case.)
Honestly, I don't know. He has it with him and he's currently "playing" in the sandbox again.
The one he has was purchased in Germany, I'm almost positive it has a pic of an apple on it, but I know it's not made by Apple. But I also know the knockoffs overseas are not regulated like they are here in the states so the knockoffs can look pretty realistic.
Our last conversation consisted of all the bootleg movies one can purchase at a bazaar for $2

What I would like an answer to from LE is why they aren't letting Texas Equuasearch come in to help?
cz...tell Billie myself and all my friends don't believe for one second she had anything to do with Hailey's dissappearance and we dont believe she is lying about the polygraph either. We believe her. And I believe CD too.

I hate to say it but I think the Casey Anthony case has tarnished TES greatly. Followed by the Donna Brock tie in with the Haleigh Cummings case. The legal battle in the Casey Anthony case over records I think will make some counties skittish to let them near their case until it is resolved.

Can't say I really blame them.
And I have GREAT respect for TES, the founders, and the volunteers.
But on a practical level I can see where a law enforcement or prosecutor might keep them at arms length at the moment.

I have some concerns with the changing stories (and am so tired of the drug theme in missing kid cases whether the parents are proactively involved or not). But the more available to NG Billie is the better, no matter how redundant, or when the tide turns and NG gets bored with the same show and starts attacking her.

With this much time passed, no arrest or resolve on the horizon, when the national press (which at this point is NG only?) backs off it will be much harder for the family to keep the kind of resources dedicated that they have now.

Speaking of national press, what is needed there IMO is a large tv network reporter and a camera crew to get some of these pressers and interviews on film. And maybe to do some real digging.

What I would like to know is if SA had a certain work uniform or whether he just wore regular street clothes to work and whether he had changed when he picked BD up from work.

Also if he did have work clothes, did he put them on Tuesday morning?

TIA

Czgtz, just to add to the mad dash of questions:

What was SA doing that Tuesday, before Billie found out Hailey was missing? Where did he say he was?

CZ

Was Billie aware of the dress up pictures and masks? :waitasec:

I'm back. Going to skim through the last of thread 12, will keep this one open also. Let me say that I do not think you have heard the last from Billie.... so, (and please keep in mind that I am only one person) y'all tell me what the most pressing questions that need to be cleared up - and please, when I say most pressing, I mean that might give some clue, or maybe jar her memory about something that we all (family and friends) have thought irrelevant. I will try my best to answer them, but more importantly, I will give them to Billie and see if she can bring them up - again, if they are relevant to finding Hailey.

Hopefully, you can hear the answers straight from her this coming week. I asked her about not talking much tonight. Again, she does not control the direction of any interview, but I really think that she just doesn't know what else to say. Not that she is trying to hide anything, just that she feels like she has repeated herself over and over. And she has..... but a lot of it was to LE, and no one else heard. Please understand that she is distraught and of course is not at her peak - but she is holding up as well as can be expected, trying to remain optimistic.

I want to thank you for being Billie's friend and for taking the time to come in here and answer questions and clear things up. I cannot imagine the pain she must be going through. It has to be so difficult to sit through an interview on NG and listen to everything that is said. My heart goes out to her and I pray for Hailey's safe return every day! Please let her know that so many of us only care about this child and want her home.

My heart goes out to you too, because you are trying to console her and to offer her your support. Your heart must be breaking too. So... THANK YOU!! You are a true friend! Please tell Billie that I will keep praying until Hailey comes home.

Honestly, I don't know. He has it with him and he's currently "playing" in the sandbox again.
The one he has was purchased in Germany, I'm almost positive it has a pic of an apple on it, but I know it's not made by Apple. But I also know the knockoffs overseas are not regulated like they are here in the states so the knockoffs can look pretty realistic.
Our last conversation consisted of all the bootleg movies one can purchase at a bazaar for $2

Yeah, very different over there. I'm not sure how easy they are to come by here though, let alone how HD would have had access to getting one. From the sounds of it, the town is not as "connected" as some cities are (at the moment that sounds kinda nice being that I'm sitting here next to two computers, an itouch, a landline and two cells, lol).

6:30 is probably when the adults leave or before school. working 12 hours, they probably don't want to pay overtime so BD may only get 3 days work a week.
So as soon as the adults leave, she starts posting? That's part of why it's bugging me, because the post I quoted stressed Saturday and Sunday...no school then. And yet there's someone important enough to post to or about at 6:30 a.m. on a weekend.

from sarx from prior thread:

This is bugging me. A 13-year-old girl willingly up and posting at 6:30 a.m.? And most of them fell on the weekend? This strikes me as odd and is fi-niggling at my brain. Why 6:30 a.m. on a weekend? Does BD work weekends? And Wednesdays?

Could this be a time zone thing? FB will give you times in your time zone but the poster might have been posting at a different time in their time zone.

MOO

CZ

I was going to put that on my list of questions, but thought it might be inappropriate for her to answer. I would like to know the answer though.

Is there a record of chats if done on facebook?

CZ

They were on his myspace pages, and on his cousin's myspace page, she posted on both, so I don't think it was a secret. I don't personally find his interest in horror movies odd. It is a multibillion dollar a year industry, it is fascinating to many many people. moo

Here's what I'd like to know:

- Were Clint or his girlfriend home the day Hailey went missing?

- Does Billie think Hailey would have talked on the phone outside if nobody was in the house? If not, does that mean somebody was actually in the house when the neighbor saw her talking on the phone outside at noon the day she went missing?

Oh that's a question that's been bothering me,why would she be on the phone outside if noone was in the house,good question.

Also was she having any trouble with girls at school or in the neighborhood as some girls are jealous natured.Hailey is such a pretty girl,cheerleader and popular,was she having problems like texts,phonecalls,any type of harassment or even a secret admirer she didn't know?I'm guessing they checked her locker at school for anything like that and a diary or notebooks for notes.

Just wanted to add....
IPOD and ITOUCH are basically the same thing, except ITOUCH is all touchscreen.
and honey still is using that knockoff IPOD overseas on another "vacation" and when he emails me, it'll say at the bottom "sent from my iphone"

But that is just a signature - you can make a signature say whatever you want it to say. Or a clever Chinese fake-iPod-maker can make that the default siggy for their fake iPod email application. I just want to distinguish this from the Apple store application that places the "sent from my iPhone" notation on a FaceBook post - there is a difference.

Yeah, very different over there. I'm not sure how easy they are to come by here though, let alone how HD would have had access to getting one. From the sounds of it, the town is not as "connected" as some cities are (at the moment that sounds kinda nice being that I'm sitting here next to two computers, an itouch, a landline and two cells, lol).

I honestly think that someone told NG that an ITouch was a cheaper version of an IPhone and she is the one who came up with the term "knock off". I doubt she would have any idea what an ITouch is because it's unlikely she would have any reason to own one.

MOO

would this be considered a "knockoff"?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Zune-HD-16GB-Digital-Media-Player/12029444

My question for Billie would be about the fiance status SA is posting about in the past few days. Is she aware that he is posting that they are engaged? Were they engaged prior to Hailey disappearing?

Is there a record of chats if done on facebook?

Not that I know of. I had to install a parental spy program onto our pc's so I could track what my kids were chatting about. HTH

I honestly think that someone told NG that an ITouch was a cheaper version of an IPhone and she is the one who came up with the term "knock off". I doubt she would have any idea what an ITouch is because it's unlikely she would have any reason to own one.

MOO

But the twins own one!!!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads