TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't is *seem* like if the BF were trying to make it look like a runaway situation he could have said something like "Hailey left angry" or something to that nature where it would make that scenario more reasonable? IF he were guilty of harming her and lying about her whereabouts? Also it is very odd to me that he knew what she was wearing when she left (I'm assuming he's the one who told LE this info). My DH who is a step to my daughter could not tell me what she was wearing yesterday and he picked her up from school and brought her home. Hmmmm...I just don't know here.

Is there going to be a press conference today from C-City LE or Texas Rangers?

Okay, so I was reading through SA's MS page.

The boyfriends myspace page he was using in 2007 has a lovely blog entry.

snipped and paraphrased:

GET A F@CKING LIFE, A REAL JOB, REAL T*TS AND SEW YOUR C*NT UP!

This, IMOO, can really be taken out of context, without the "snipped" portion.

He is referring to all of the spam and fake friend requests and while I do not appreciate his tone, I can definitely understand his upset, as that is the reason that I stopped using MS quite a while ago. Anyway, here is the link to the actual post to get the full perspective and mind you, if he is 25yo now, he would have been 21 or so when he wrote this.

http://www.myspace.com/adkinsshawn/blog/250070861

Thank you's to all that has done some great hunting. The maps are great.

We assume she started out for the girl friends house, then turned?? and walked through the back yards to get to her dad, is this sorta correct?

A neighbor saw her talking on the phone in her own backyard, but no calls have been traced? So it was not their wireless house phone nor moms cell phone.

Neighbor said Monday at 12 is when she saw her? I wonder if they have checked other peoples cell phones or phones from another neighbor? Mom left her cell phone at the house, but Hailgh didnt use that one. Does step dad have a cell phone?

Do we know who the last friend of hers talked to Hailee? Could the neighbor who saw her on Monday be mistaken? can she see the back yard easily?

If what I think happened is not what happened.....could someone have knocked on the door, door to door sales, or church people? Maybe she was called by someone to go there right away that caught her off guard.

Do we know when they are going to start the really serious searching? grid by grid, lakes streams, trees:(, burn spots, trash dumps?

Why is the info from the dog not being told? Do we know if the dog followed a scent then stopped in the street or alley?

I agree with who ever said, take the water heater apart. so would I., but then again, I think I would have started a screaming yelling help me find my daughter, and not go home till I found her, or was totally collasped.

i get that... but who on earth uses that language?? (The C word). I've hung out with truckers military men etc and I rarely hear that word. Maybe 4 times in my entire life... *shudder*

Doesn't is *seem* like if the BF were trying to make it look like a runaway situation he could have said something like "Hailey left angry" or something to that nature where it would make that scenario more reasonable? IF he were guilty of harming her and lying about her whereabouts? Also it is very odd to me that he knew what she was wearing when she left (I'm assuming he's the one who told LE this info). My DH who is a step to my daughter could not tell me what she was wearing yesterday and he picked her up from school and brought her home. Hmmmm...I just don't know here.

I agree with your first thoughts about making up a better story.

the second part...my son notices everything about everyone and has since he was very young. He would make a terrific detective. He notices everything, all the time. Never forgets a name or a face.

I forget or didn't bother to notice the waitress that just walked away from taking my order. She walks away, I have no idea which one is mine. I'm that bad.

My husband couldn't tell you what HE wore to work yesterday! lol Believe it or not, he's worse than I am!

I would be shocked IF the father is involved; however I would NOT be shocked if the BF is involved.

I have to refrain from commenting on the mother although I did on my video. :furious:

Another last known person to see the missing child again!

Okay, so I was reading through SA's MS page.

This, IMOO, can really be taken out of context, without the "snipped" portion.

He is referring to all of the spam and fake friend requests and while I do not appreciate his tone, I can definitely understand his upset, as that is the reason that I stopped using MS quite a while ago. Anyway, here is the link to the actual post to get the full perspective and mind you, if he is 25yo now, he would have been 21 or so when he wrote this.

http://www.myspace.com/adkinsshawn/blog/250070861

Having read it in context, it makes a lot more sense now! Thanks...that was very informative!

czsr.. or cszr Is one of the mom's best friends and she's verified

Sorry it's czgzt
HOpefully you got the gist :)

It was said yesterday that Billie is going to be on Nancy Grace again today. I expect NG to follow up on the fact that the BF was that last person to see Hailey. She asked Billie about that at the very end of yesterday's interview and I'm pretty sure she would have had more questions if there had been more time.

i get that... but who on earth uses that language?? (The C word). I've hung out with truckers military men etc and I rarely hear that word. Maybe 4 times in my entire life... *shudder*

I hate that word too..but really, it's just a word.

I think most civilized, adult men, that have some experience with women, know it's power and refrain from using it! Well, if they're smart that is! ...or have Mel Gibson's money and can apparently get away w/ it!

I think BEFORE the Mel Gibson tapes....I probably heard it about 4 times myself now that I'm thinking about it!:waitasec:

It was said yesterday that Billie is going to be on Nancy Grace again today. I expect NG to follow up on the fact that the BF was that last person to see Hailey. She asked Billie about that at the very end of yesterday's interview and I'm pretty sure she would have had more questions if there had been more time.

IMO, it would be a better idea that the mother NOT be on the show tonight. I get a little worried when the time of events gets the brain working on the show.

ETA: Nancy was having a hard time with Monday Hailey went missing and Tuesday Hailey reported missing.

does the road in front of the house lead out of town?
Heading north on Chestnut from mom's house, it ends at the frontage road for I-20, which parallells I-20, which heads out of town. So yes, it does essentially.

Was it said that it was normal for SA to go to BO for lunch daily? If so did he come home at lunch that day, leave and then return again at 3? If so, did he return to work after lunch or did he go somewhere else? Did Hailey leave with him at lunch to never return?

We still need someone local to tell us if they know what kind of work he does or where he works. Anyone know the answer?

*where he works

* what are his regular work hours on a Monday?

* where does he live when not at Billie's house?

*what kind of vehicle does he drive

* Neighbors--do you notice when his car is usually at Billie's and when
it is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads