TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least there's not a terrible smell in the trunk, like in another case...then we'd know for sure what happened...it is upsetting that they might have not have found anything, though.

Hey Mods, whats the chance of Hailey having her own thread? It would been nice to have a working timeline to glance at and a permanent place for pics, news links, maps etc.
THANKS in advance.... pls consider

On pg 2, top of page the list BDs DOB, Texas DL and Texas ID number. Don't want to copy/paste and violate a rule.

I don't see that, but I gave the link and everyone is free to look for themselves. I STAND CORRECTED I NEED NEW GLASSES.

Could SA have wanted to share what he did or what he was about to do with a co-worker? Perhaps he went to work to pick up someone and take them back to the house? Possible explanation as to why he went into work only to turn around and go back to the house. Wonder if LE checked to see if anyone else from SA's company was unaccounted for during that time.

Still thinking he went SO THAT someone would see him and could say "Oh yeah, he was here when we all clocked in"-----I'm thinking DD coming home was not part of his plan---he'd probably hoped to say he was at work all day but kept to himself???? IDK-very bizzare actions--lots of red flags with the whole-"I was fired/I quit/I just left" BS!:waitasec:

Does anyone know if any members have a case archive going for Hailey?

There is one, but as always I am no help (I don't have the link off hand.) [it might be in the media thread for HD, maybe!]

Just affirmation that there is one, and hollye has a great map.

I want to hear from SA's mom.... like what time did he get to your house, what was his demeanor etc??????

I am starting to think that SA did his little "doctor pepper dance" at work then came home telling Hailey something to get her out of the house... like we have to go pick up your mom, etc...

he then takes her somewhere... during the interruption in service...

the 2.5 hour interruption in service is the key to where to look for her in my opinion.

also... when at his mom's.... did he shower??? do laundry???

so many questions

i know some folks that have major stereo systems in their cars always have electrical tape for those reasons. electrical tape is not a super strong tape like duct tape... i dont think it would be the tape of choice for any of the possible reasons we might be thinking he would need tape for...jmho

If you know how to use electrical tape it can be a very strong type of binding agent. It is just not as convenient as duct tape. I do agree that most rape kits found have included the duct tape instead because it is more versitile and can stick to anything.

He's standing on that cellar door, but what is all that circular burned area from around his feet ON the door???? Just kinda weird looking...

IMO looks like someone spray painted rope black on top of the door?

In the affidavit LE said BD & SA withdrew cash from the ATM machine shortly after 6 pm on dec 27; How can this be true if BD worked from 7 am - 7 pm on Monday, dec 27?

My theory is SA had BD's debit card and he withdrew the cash and went & purchased the drugs before he picked BD up from work at 7 pm. JMO

In the affidavit LE said BD & SA withdrew cash from the ATM machine shortly after 6 pm on dec 27; How can this be true if BD worked from 7 am - 7 pm on Monday, dec 27?

My theory is SA had BD's debit card and he withdrew the cash and went & purchased the drugs before he picked BD up from work at 7 pm. JMO

Nope because in the affidavit, she admitted they BOTH went to the ATM

She does not deny being there and withdrawing the money, and also in the affidavit it says she "admitted" to buying illegal narcotics.

I want to hear from SA's mom.... like what time did he get to your house, what was his demeanor etc??????

I am starting to think that SA did his little "doctor pepper dance" at work then came home telling Hailey something to get her out of the house... like we have to go pick up your mom, etc...

he then takes her somewhere... during the interruption in service...

the 2.5 hour interruption in service is the key to where to look for her in my opinion.

also... when at his mom's.... did he shower??? do laundry???

so many questions

bbm ... ITA

Well, at least there's not a terrible smell in the trunk, like in another case...then we'd know for sure what happened...it is upsetting that they might have not have found anything, though.

It's actually somewhat encouraging to me.
IMO .... if they returned the car there was no signs of death in the car (including scent).
To me that means .... they didn't use the car to transport Hailey which would lead me to conclude.... either she was harmed elsewhere or she wasn't harmed at all.

Okay, sorry about the electrical tape folks----I have never heard of keeping it in cars. I guess it can be used for car maintenance.

STILL---IF YOU READ ALL OF THE AFFIDAVITS AND DOCUMENTS that have been released, OMG--both SA and BD look PRETTY DARN HINKY to me, especially Adkins and his fired/quit story, his obsession with slasher flicks, and him comparing killing Hailey to that of killing a deer, of which he had admitted doing on several occasions (he hunts deer).

The articles that were found in the house, all about serial murderers/rapists---THAT IS CREEPY. As I said before, I am interested in true crime, but I sure as heck don't print out the articles I read and collect them. YEESH.

And lastly, I'm sorry, I know this is not an accurate way to judge someone, but Adkins looks EVIL, even in the interviews. He is DEAD IN THE EYES. Just because he looks evil obviously does not mean he is guilty, but it is just one more piece of hink in this case.

Many hospitals have ATM machines. It could be that they withdrew it from there?

so how many threads before this case gets a section?

I looked at other cases to see how many General Discussions it took before they got a forum and it was 27 for Haleigh Cummings, 166 for Caylee Anthony, 17 for Kyron Horman, and 40 for Zahra Baker. I'm not sure if there's any other criteria before a case gets its own forum.

Anyone know why she doesn't have a driver's license? Why would someone own a car but doesn't have a DL?

when i was 16, many many many moons ago...Im over 45 now lol

My parents gave me a car...it was before i had my dl...they put the car in my name,,,of course, it sat in the garage until i got my dl a month later..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike