TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
the car findings ((in so far as we know)) indicate to me that he was able to get her willingly into the car

and the deed was done somewhere else during the interruption of service for 2.5 hours.

I truly think that is why they have been scouring the areas 12 miles away...

like looking for a needle in a haystack..... sigh....

they need more... they need him to talk or for a tipster to come forward that may have seen him driving around that morning...

now that he is officially called "suspect" LE will make some sort of plea to the public to this effect I WOULD HOPE

It's actually somewhat encouraging to me.
IMO .... if they returned the car there was no signs of death in the car (including scent).
To me that means .... they didn't use the car to transport Hailey which would lead me to conclude.... either she was harmed elsewhere or she wasn't harmed at all.

or she was transported ALIVE and then something bad happened.....IMO

Maybe the tape was just for the color. Electric tape for the most part is black. Duct tape is gray, Masking tape an off whitish color, scotch is clear, Painting tape can be blue/green/red...

He's standing on that cellar door, but what is all that circular burned area from around his feet ON the door???? Just kinda weird looking...

I'm going to have nightmares about these pictures! He's freaking me out! :eek:hwow: I'm so scared for Hailey.

The cellar's in the ground are very scarey to me............
does everyone have one in TX for storms????

lol, no and they were popular in some rural areas up to the 1950's. Most people that can afford them have 'safe rooms' now :)

I dont have one..tho I cant speak for other texans..

eta,Ive got take lil break..but ill be back l8r to catch up

tia for the links, for keeping me in the loop...

praying that Hailey will be found soon.

I dont have one..tho I cant speak for other texans..

eta,Ive got take lil break..but ill be back l8r to catch up

tia for the links, for keeping me in the loop...

praying that Hailey will be found soon.

I'm in New Jersey but want a root cellar in the worst way!

I hope that the last thing Hailey saw on this earth wasn't that masked psycho. Way to go, Billie. You brought this nightmare into your home. And, I bet, Hailey paid the ultimate price because of your "hobby"....

:sick:

Not where I live. We're right at about sea level. My in-laws live further north by Oklahoma, and they have a root cellar. I've never visited near Abilene the areas around where these folks live, so that's hard to say.

I think they had plenty of time to remove anything from the car that they wanted to hide, before it was taken away by LE, unless of course, there are hairs, fibers, etc. in the trunk which should not be there.

For sure. Especially since they were crime case readers.
Way too much time has gone by.
I said yesterday they need to start taking people footwear right off the start and that goes for vehicles too. It always seems like by the time LE decides to deal with trace evidence a lot of time has passed.

My grandparents in Fort Worth didn't have one. But my grandparents in Oklahoma City did.

I am not familiar with these...Mechelle, do they have lights / electricity in them? Thanks!

Not sure if it has been asked/mentioned before but I would like to know where SA lived before he moved in with BD.
I call bull-you-know-what on when she says he moved in.
Lets face it, she does not have good judgement so I bet SA was staying at her place a lot earlier than when she says.

In the affidavit LE said BD & SA withdrew cash from the ATM machine shortly after 6 pm on dec 27; How can this be true if BD worked from 7 am - 7 pm on Monday, dec 27?

My theory is SA had BD's debit card and he withdrew the cash and went & purchased the drugs before he picked BD up from work at 7 pm. JMO

Don't all ATM's have cameras? If she said she was with him, I'm thinking she was caught on the ATM camera with him and had to admit to it.

Up here it's mostly basements for stormy weather. When we lived in a trailer though, my dad dug down a few feet and put a little room under the front porch.

I am not familiar with these...Mechelle, do they have lights / electricity in them? Thanks!

I don't recall. I haven't been to the place since my grandfather died over 15 years ago. My grandmother sold it. It was used for tornadoes. As you probably know, OKC is in tornado alley. I have a vague memory of being in the cellar. I believe it was very dark so probably no electricity.

Don't all ATM's have cameras? If she said she was with him, I'm thinking she was caught on the ATM camera with him and had to admit to it.

No.
A lot of those stand alone machines do not. There are the ATMs in parking lots not connected to banks and some of them do not have cameras. I found this out when my bank card was skimmed and used in another part of the country at 0200 hours.

I live in the Texas Panahandle and we had one of these cellars when I was a kid...my parents actullay had it put in! They are pretty common around here in the older areas. I know a lot of them even have electricity - ours did. Now there are lots of newer homes that have safe rooms or basements. I'm not sure why there would be a need for these cellars further down by Snyder and Colorado City, as they do not have as many tornados as we do in the panhandle. I do have to admit that I hated storm season because the cellars are VERY scary.

My grandpaps had a cellar to store root vegetables. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member