TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she can't then turn around and claim she's a "credible witness" when she's lying! Besides, this shouldn't be about HER reputation, it should be about her daughter! How about she tried making a plea to whomever may be holding her? If I believed in even a 1% chance that was the case, that's what I would be doing! imo

But the ones she is not credible to is us. To LE she told the truth. Now she may have lied on some things to them too but on the issue of the drugs we know she told the truth.

Blaming her for not kicking SA out at the first threat I get. Lots of stuff that i understand being upset with her about but not telling LE the truth about drugs and not wanting the whole neighborhood to know about it too. In so many cases the parents lie to LE about those things, here we have a case where she doesn't but people are all over her for not telling the public the same thing. Yet we know there are reasons not to, at the least, keeping a job so she can support her son even if Hailey is gone. Not giving the public a reason to stop looking/helping, as might happen.

I just can't

She told LE it was for narcotics, I am really confused as to why it matters that she lied to the public as if we have tripped her up.

far as i can tell she wants her friends/family/neighbors/colleagues to think she doesn't do drugs. And that is my worst case scenario on it. Best case is she got gas groceries and a few drugs so it is only half a lie.

I see what you are saying, as she really doesn't owe us anything, but since we do know *some* of what she has told LE, when she contradicts this information and acts confused by it then it does muddy the waters. For some time in the beginning I was so confused by all of the conflicting statements that I didn't know who to believe, LE, Mom, BF, Dad, etc....

I think some of the implying that LE is lying on her part, could make some who are not following the case closely have a distrust in LE and then, not feel comfortable coming forward with information or even take a polygraph. In fact, after she and SA failed the poly's she said to Clint Dunn that she "wouldn't" take a polygraph if she were him. So, imo it just really muddy's the waters and makes it hard for the locals and those who may have some information in the community or those who might search in the community confused about who to trust and what to believe. Hailey needs all of those people on her side, searching for her and working on her case, not just BD. If BD continues to imply that LE are liars, what is that going to do to this case in the community, searchers and to potential witnesses' comfort level with LE? I think even though she doesn't owe us anything, it hinders the investigation and the community help by lying. If you don't want anyone to know, refuse to answer or say it's a part of the investigation and you can't answer that right now, etc..., whatever you have to, but don't lie about something that LE has confirmed to the public. It just looks bad.

So is Clint Dunn also responsible? Because I'm pretty sure his mom told him Hailey was scared of SA. I am also pretty sure living across the street and from a small town he knew about the threats SA made. So is he also responsible or does he get a pass because he had his own life havng another child with his girlfriend and not actually taking care of HD and DD?

You know, Clint obviously doesn't have a lot of money. An attorney will not touch a child custody case without an upfront retainer. <<< Been there, done that.

And CPS would look at his history, and probably turn the other way. He would have had to have provided some kind of proof of neglect or abuse, into which they would "investigate", and make a determination. cough-cough. So many children fall through the CPS/DHS cracks due to case overload.

Now that looks ominous. The dozen people are standing around one particular circle of debris, all looking at it and from the picture, it doesn't look any larger than the backhoe/tractor. Why would so many be in a circle?

It's not as ominous as it looks. It's methodical. Generally the backhoe will scoop from the main pile (the one to the left) and drop in a cleared area, where they can work. This is what's happening here likely. So they can go through a section at a time.

Whomever, no matter what generation they are born in, if they commit a horrendous crime...IMO they are generation ZERO!

I am worried about what society is coming to.

BBM; SNIPPED
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331666

Dunn said she thinks it's a possibility that Adkins had something to do with Hailey's disappearance on Dec. 27, but her gut leans more toward abduction by a stranger.

"We live right near I-20, and that's something that has scared me," she said. "Hailey was home alone that day."

I have to sign off, just throwing my 2 cents in and not directed at anyone.

LE has a reason to search that landfill IMHO.

They got info from somewhere or they deducted that they needed to search it. JMHO.

They wouldn't just search the entire landfill by hand and with dogs. It is usually done in grids. Those grids would be mapped out with the dump managment company so that the grid would encompass refuse orginating from a certain and specific area(s).JMHO.

If the dogs are indeed alerting on the scent of human remains it is too coincidental to me JMHO.

They may not even be focusing their search on human remains at this time. We dont' know what exactly they are searching for, or where what they are searching for originated from...JMHO.

I do wonder if LE got crediable info to take them out to search the landfill? JMHO.

Also, whatever they are looking for~ if they don't locate it (or her) doesn't mean it's (or she) isn't there. Nursie brought up a good example another is the Zahra case where the mattress wasn't located during the search because it was located outside of a grid.

All JMHO.

I would be a lot more concerned if she was hiding it from LE.

In this case she isn't. She told LE the truth. So i really can't think she is hiding something important from the people who matter. My curiosity may want to know the truth from her but so long as she has told LE it, its very different from lying to both of us

imo

Did BD tell you that she had told LE the truth? Is this how you are so confident that she is telling the people who matter the truth? I will admit that I'm a bit confused about this case, but your comment about your "curiosity may want to know the truth from her" makes me wonder how you know that she has told LE the truth. Sorry if I am confusing you with my confusion.:waitasec: Just wanted to clarify so that I can understand more clearly.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331666

She'll never speak to him again if her hurt her daughter? Isn't that a little mild. If someone hurt my child I would do more then never speak to them again.

I honestly believe she is medicated and that flattens affect. In my opinion, she has made some horrible misjudgements that in her worst nightmare would not have led to this. Even the threat the year before she probably put down to big talk (i get the idea SA is a grandiose talker) and not serious, which led to a catastrophic ending now.

However those misjudgements have nothing to do with how distraught she might be or unable to manage without tranquilizers. I have major anxiety disorder and when I need my meds, i can sound ridiculously mild even though an hour earlier i was up in the stratosphere with panic and upset. If anything, her mis jdugements would make me feel even guiltier than a mom who had zero signs of an issue with her partner.

If they hit on a dumpster, they aren't saying, only that this is where CC trash would be taken. And that there has been a "hit" of some sort at the landfill.

I read that, too, but can't find it now. (bold part)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?