TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRACE: ...
With us, Billie Dunn and Connie Jones. I want to go first to Connie Jones. This is Hailey`s grandmother. Ms. Jones, thank you for being with us. I understand that it wasn`t that long ago you tried to get custody, relatives tried to get custody away from Mommy? You wanted Hailey out of that home, is that correct?

CONNIE JONES, HAILEY`S PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: Yes, ma`am. That was last January.

So CD had Hailey a month before the February threat when SA said he was going to kill BD and Hailey.

Teh.......
ConGrats!
:party::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::bananalama::bananalama::Banane45::Banane45::jumping::genie::genie::bud::Banane03::Banane05::fireworks::fireworks:

I hesitate to put this down to HD having a wild imagination. Afterall, this young immature guy who used to sleep over in their small home was admittedly obsessed with serial killers. He liked to role play as a killer and collected death masks. Why wouldn't her imagination run a bit wild?

Did you see the vids?It freaked me out so bad just watching them I couldn't sleep all night.

All this phone business... maybe Hailey had her OWN cellphone. Billie's is supposedly a prepaid one, well I have a prepaid one, and you can get the basic cell (with lifetime double minutes - depending on type of phone) for $15 and then a 60 minute card (120min double) for $20. So why couldn't of Hailey have bought a phone for herself? The text w/ that set up takes half of one credit of each time you text, or receive one.

Calling it a night. My wish for tomorrow is that Clint finds Hailey alive and well a town or two over. A girl can dream, right?...

If that's wishing for too much, an update from Sparky with some new developments.

yes there is piles of trees in pastures that have been cleared, but IMO if SA did hide her in a pile of mosquite he would have scratches from the thornes, they are full of thorns.
Well not so much if they have been there for a while and sort of gotten soft, but in the area being thousands of acres between CC, Big Spring and Snyder, you could never search it all, some places the mesquites and salt cedars are so think you could barely maneuver through them, so carrying a (whole) body would be difficult. But someone that is familiar with the outdoors and hunting in these parts would know many places that would suffice ! IMO

:eek:fftobed: Night y'all, praying for resolve tomorrow. Praying for a safe return for Hailey, and all the others who aren't safe and warm in the bed - rather missing. :eek:fftobed:

Now that's a parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :great::great::great:

GRACE: ...
With us, Billie Dunn and Connie Jones. I want to go first to Connie Jones. This is Hailey`s grandmother. Ms. Jones, thank you for being with us. I understand that it wasn`t that long ago you tried to get custody, relatives tried to get custody away from Mommy? You wanted Hailey out of that home, is that correct?

CONNIE JONES, HAILEY`S PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: Yes, ma`am. That was last January.

So CD had Hailey a month before the February threat when SA said he was going to kill BD and Hailey.

Y'all have found some good info tonight. Make sure to add them to BeanE's timeline.

Imagine being a child,living in a house with someone that obsessed and roleplays. I know a box of stuff was found,what else,where did he keep his masks and all that creepy stuff?

Well not so much if they have been there for a while and sort of gotten soft, but in the area being thousands of acres between CC, Big Spring and Snyder, you could never search it all, some places the mesquites and salt cedars are so think you could barely maneuver through them, so carrying a (whole) body would be difficult. But someone that is familiar with the outdoors and hunting in these parts would know many places that would suffice ! IMO
very true.

They tried to get her in January, and the friend said she lived with her in Feb., right?

Imagine being a child,living in a house with someone that obsessed and roleplays. I know a box of stuff was found,what else,where did he keep his masks and all that creepy stuff?
And did he scare H with them? WIMO

yes there is piles of trees in pastures that have been cleared, but IMO if SA did hide her in a pile of mosquite he would have scratches from the thornes, they are full of thorns.

In this area, one of the first things I would do, would be checking abandoned oil wells..........

Actually, no, an iPod Touch is an iTouch. T-Mobile's phone is called a MyTouch. An iTouch is the same thing as an iPhone without the phone capabilities.

http://mytouch.t-mobile.com/

Grandma stated that Hailey got a new iPod for Christmas and that she took a picture of her with it that day. Do the new nanos take pictures? If not, she had to have an iTouch. (She would definitely need the iTouch to access the web.)

The iPod nano's can record, shoot video, take pictures, pick up am/fm radio, and play mp3's.

My question is when did she receive her new iTouch, because if you look at how she posted to FB you will notice that it started appearing as posting from an iPhone AFTER Thanksgiving so did she receive an early present?

TIA

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members