TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Dispatch has a record of the call you are talking about, but if a officer can solve the dispute or get the parties to resolve the dispute and no complaint is filed, then it would be proper to say NO REPORT taken, meaning there is no farther action needed at this time. but the call is logged at dispatch, and then logged as no complaint filed. IMO

but if an officer actually came out and "someone" told LE that Billie and Hailey's life was being threatened, and SA admitted to that, I can not imagine there not being a report filed. jmho..

I don't think so. I'm thinking it's about time for down right FAKE tips to be called in to muck up the investigation, so people can start yelling "LE is ignoring the tips, and they are just determined to hang SA and BD".

If Highway 208 is notorious for lapse in coverage, I think it's an area that needs to be searched. I wouldn't think a guilty person would call in fake tips that draw investigators to the actual area he was in the day Hailey disappeared unless he really likes living on the edge.

"Adkins has been holed up in home in the town of Dunn since failing a polygraph exam on Wednesday, January 5. He and other "persons of interest" in the case are under 24-7 surveillance by law enforcement."

Perhaps they should downgrade the "person of interest"/suspect of SA, then publicly announce he is no longer under surveillance. Then secretly watch him. see where he goes, tap his lines (if possible).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare