TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed it, but I don't recall seeing any news about SA's grandma's house or hunting property being searched by Texas Rangers or any of the other involved agencies. Surely there would have been a search warrant attached to such a search, even if someone consented.

I find it creepy that SA is reported by searchers to sit outside his gramma's house watching the searchers. I could be wrong, but it seems like taunting, or even gloating to me. I think that SA's rich fantasy life in which he seems to enjoy planning or acting out a gruesome murder could indicate a tendancy to keep his "kill" nearby. Kind of like the way my cat, a natural born hunter, relishes his prey...playing with it and showing it off, trying to bring it inside the house. I think he would have taken her somewhere he liked to hang out; acting out his fantasies. If she is not on their land, I'll bet all or part of the crime scene is. JMO

Does anyone know if his family's property has been thoroughly searched... thouroughly enough even to find trace evidence?

We haven't read anything about them being searched-I wonder if now he's been named as the ONLY suspect that would make a warrant easier to obtain. When the tip was called in, she said the lady that she talked to at the police station acted shocked he lived in Dunn during Jr High and HS-like they had NO clue. She was confused by that but I rememeberd BD saying he was in Big Spring @ his Mom's...so maybe they were throwing off LE with the Big Spring place instead of Dunn. He has always been a person on the porch- my daughter once took my late mother to the dr. in Ccity and he had seen her mustang drive by and called her to see where she was going-she figured he was bored because, honestly, there is NOTHING to do in Dunn but sit around and explore the abandoned places. The cemetary outnumbers the living there!

I remember reading that myself, but don't remember where or how thoroughly it was searched. Very creepy, if true regarding SA watching the searchers look for Hailey. Wonder what thoughts are going thru his mom and grandmoms mind. Didn't we hear that he is living w/Grandma now instead of mom..or am I just plain fried?

I previous cases we've seen families of people who turn out to be killers go either way. On rare occasion the horrible truth about their loved one hits them like a ton of bricks and they do all they can to encourage cooperation with LE. Much more often, families are in denial of their loved one's true character and will do anything to avoid the horrible truth.

It seems to me that if SA had nothing to do with what has happened to Hailey and his family is sure of this, they would have asked LE to come on in and search. Instead, there seems to be a media-shy lawyer guarding the door and making excuses for SA's lack of cooperation.

Poor Grandma may be stuck between a rock and a hard place, because if any of his family does have suspicions and states them on the record, I doubt they will ever be welcome to Thanksgiving dinner again. MOO

What do you think, Ponder? Could there be dissent among the family or are they all aboard the SA Express?

Honestly, it would not surprise me if there was no report filed on the Feb. incident. Depending on what it is, sometimes cops just don't feel like doing the paperwork if they feel it's no big deal (not here to debate the issues, just stating the facts). This might explain why nobody has produced more information on it?

Sorry to disagree with you, but if they are called to a location for any reason, they have to make a report of it. Since these calls go through dispatch, then I think it would not be so simple to just ignore it because they don't feel like doing the paperwork. Every time they respond to a call, it gets reported, that's a requirement... if they fail to turn in their reports in a timely manner, they get disciplined. Do it several times, they might lose their jobs.

So I was thinking last night while tossing and turning and fighting the urge to come back on here.......Notice when told SA failed his poly, she said she lost faith in the TEST, not SA.

I never did/do understand all the talk of the "faith" she had in the tests.

BBM - I don't think this was done by SA on purpose. I think SA was in an area that had no service, thus no pings. He was in this area for 2 hours or so? I would be more inclined to believe this is where a search for Hailey should begin considering he has stated he was at 2 other places and his cell does ping those areas....JMO.

From personal experiences of mine and my daughters- there are several places around Dunn that you do NOT get any signal what-so-ever...but those places are off 208 and down the county roads. When we were in the area this past weekend our Sprint phones were either roaming or had zero signal..mostly had zero signal if we were down quite a way off 208

Remember when Bill Clinton was asked about marijuana (a "street drug")? He definitely fudged the answer. The truth is, he (and probably BD) knew there was no official record* of them having done so (arrest or rehab), was reasonably sure nobody had photographed him or her doing so*, and that it had happened far enough in the past so as to be irrelevant to the present situation.

*In other words, whether true or false, it could not be proven/disproven.

Are you saying BD didn't inhale either?!:crazy:

Funny you brought up ole Bill, because every time I hear BD talking about the drug situation, Bill's "but I didn't inhale" comes to mind.

Dunn Investigation Still Zeroing In On Adkins

Shortly after 10:00 a.m. Monday, law enforcement in Scurry County was on the lookout for a vehicle carrying someone a witness believed to be Hailey. The initial tip was given to authorities in Mitchell County. Numerous officers searched up and down Highway 208 and were unable to locate the vehicle matching the description.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332017

I hope the "false sightings" are not starting............KWIM?

There was evidence to prove that Scott Peterson and KC lied. Affidavits are not evidence.

The point being is that people lie. The question is why do they lie? It may have nothing to do with the murder/missing person. The reality is some end up in prison with a conviction.

BD's changing of facts/details, etc. only results in LE using up time and resources to chase down the truth---whether it has anything to do with the missing child or not.

Phone situation, where did they go the night they went to the ATM, what did they spend the money on, what drugs did they buy,..all little details that LE has to go back and check.

Two words: Scott Peterson. Whether or not he actually did the deed, he was convicted. Why? Because he lied again and again about everything.

Two more words: Casey Anthony. Lied and lied again.

Granted their lying did nothing to help them and of course Casey hasn't been convicted..yet, but I don't think lying got SP convicted or will get CA convicted..imo the evidence did and will. That said, imo.. if you have one juror on the fence..a history of not being honest may very well cause that juror to find a suspect guilty..

We haven't read anything about them being searched-I wonder if now he's been named as the ONLY suspect that would make a warrant easier to obtain. When the tip was called in, she said the lady that she talked to at the police station acted shocked he lived in Dunn during Jr High and HS-like they had NO clue. She was confused by that but I rememeberd BD saying he was in Big Spring @ his Mom's...so maybe they were throwing off LE with the Big Spring place instead of Dunn. He has always been a person on the porch- my daughter once took my late mother to the dr. in Ccity and he had seen her mustang drive by and called her to see where she was going-she figured he was bored because, honestly, there is NOTHING to do in Dunn but sit around and explore the abandoned places. The cemetary outnumbers the living there!

:welcome5:

I'm in a meeting and typing under the table - lol- but had to chime in about the license-I'll post all of the details when I get home tonight - or u can search my posts from earlier in the case as I believe I posted primarily the same thing as I'm posting now---anyway, remember by looking at the docs I posted, her nursing license was current as of aug 2008, and not revoked until the hearing date nov 2008.

Meaning she did submit the renewal app and it was granted but later revoked with a retro revocation date going bk to the initial renewal date.

I'll have to post the rest later...break is over...lol!

The point being is that people lie. The question is why do they lie? It may have nothing to do with the murder/missing person. The reality is some end up in prison with a conviction.

BD's changing of facts/details, etc. only results in LE using up time and resources to chase down the truth---whether it has anything to do with the missing child or not.

Phone situation, where did they go the night they went to the ATM, what did they spend the money on, what drugs did they buy,..all little details that LE has to go back and check.

This is where I started concerning BD..thinking that she was lying because she didn't want something such as drug use known (just an example) and to my surprise as time went on, I have had to consider the worst case scenario involving her..

So I was thinking last night while tossing and turning and fighting the urge to come back on here.......Notice when told SA failed his poly, she said she lost faith in the TEST, not SA.

Actually, what I took from that article was that Billie was saying when she learned that he failed she was upset because she did have faith in the tests, hence he must be involved.... then she failed her test, and knowing herself that she wasn't involved, lost faith in the test, which leaves her confused as to whether she can trust the test results regarding SA.....

Sorry to disagree with you, but if they are called to a location for any reason, they have to make a report of it. Since these calls go through dispatch, then I think it would not be so simple to just ignore it because they don't feel like doing the paperwork. Every time they respond to a call, it gets reported, that's a requirement... if they fail to turn in their reports in a timely manner, they get disciplined. Do it several times, they might lose their jobs.

Explain to me why I constantly hear NO report on the scanner then???
Just this morning there was a call about a teenage son and a mom fighting, and the cop after talking to both parties told dispatch No report. I really think it depends on the PD and the jurisdiction.
We're getting an ice storm and every single assist motorist call they have said No report unless the individual had an ambulance called.....

I remember her (CJ) saying she's afraid SA raped and murdered Hailey on NG... It was the same day that we first heard from Nana in a press interview.
Later in the same program, she stated that CD was in Odessa checking up on a sighting of Hailey with someone else, and that it was a very good lead, and they were sure it was Hailey.

IN NO WAY is CJ involved in this, however, she's inconsistent because she wants to believe the sighting was real, but suspects that the truth is that SA raped and murdered her.

Actually, what I took from that article was that Billie was saying when she learned that he failed she was upset because she did have faith in the tests, hence he must be involved.... then she failed her test, and knowing herself that she wasn't involved, lost faith in the test, which leaves her confused as to whether she can trust the test results regarding SA.....

That's what I'm saying.....she lost faith in the TEST. Her being upset would have been a legit reason to fail hers, it's like she doesn't see that. He had NO legit reason to fail his.......but instead of thinking "Oh, I failed MINE because I was upset now WHY did he fail his?" She just thinks, "Oh the test aren't reliable". It never dawns on her, Hey he might have failed HIS because he's guilty?

Dunn Investigation Still Zeroing In On Adkins

Shortly after 10:00 a.m. Monday, law enforcement in Scurry County was on the lookout for a vehicle carrying someone a witness believed to be Hailey. The initial tip was given to authorities in Mitchell County. Numerous officers searched up and down Highway 208 and were unable to locate the vehicle matching the description.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332017

I hope the "false sightings" are not starting............KWIM?

Unable to locate...I wonder if it was anonymous?
Wait...is that Drew Peterson's overpowering aftershave I smell?

I previous cases we've seen families of people who turn out to be killers go either way. On rare occasion the horrible truth about their loved one hits them like a ton of bricks and they do all they can to encourage cooperation with LE. Much more often, families are in denial of their loved one's true character and will do anything to avoid the horrible truth.

It seems to me that if SA had nothing to do with what has happened to Hailey and his family is sure of this, they would have asked LE to come on in and search. Instead, there seems to be a media-shy lawyer guarding the door and making excuses for SA's lack of cooperation.

Poor Grandma may be stuck between a rock and a hard place, because if any of his family does have suspicions and states them on the record, I doubt they will ever be welcome to Thanksgiving dinner again. MOO

What do you think, Ponder? Could there be dissent among the family or are they all aboard the SA Express?

I don't know what I think since we haven't heard much and what we have heard, I don't know if it has been confirmed..such as SA moved back in with his mom..but is now living with grandma. Grandma had given LE permission to take her computer and then called and said she was on her way to get it. I feel sure LE had time to get what they needed, but still makes you go hmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member