TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dead person with a cast just goes to prove we will DEBATE ANYTHING. :rocker:

I have to take a moment to comment on CD's girlfriends interview (the video). Imo she shows more emotion than BD! She talks about positive memories, i.e. the time when HD tickled her little sisters nose and it was the first time the baby laughed and HD wanting her to have a girl, etc.... Mom hasn't talked about any pre-disappearing or positive times or memories, etc... She talks about wanting HD to come home and do that again. She wasn't breaking down or crying (though I think her voice cracked with emotion) and she didn't make good eye contact with the camera. However, you could still feel/sense her emotion and it seems genuine to me. So, when talking about BD not having any emotion, I think this is a good example. You don't have to break down sobbing to come off as emotional over the situation.

ALSO, SHE HAS A FIND HAILEY T-SHIRT ON and A BUTTON TOO! It does not seem that BD has been seen with these on very often. I know there was discussion regarding BD's Slipknot (band) t-shirt and it's possible connection to an unspoken message to SA. So, this really caught my eye.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23381

I just don't understand why they haven't executed a warrant to search SA's mother's house/land. I just can't get past the missing memory cards from those wildlife cameras. Surely they have sufficient evidence that he has come and go rights at her place... :confused:

This is my BIGGEST Question to the locals......

Has anyone reported the missing SD cards to the LE's?

At this point I do NOT know if this is a FACT or a RUMOR off of the "Find Hailey Dunn Facebook page"?

Are the LE's reading at that FB page? I would hope so!

Just got on this morning....So hoping the thread would have the big red "Found" word in the thread heading!!

Also wondering when we are going to get a seperate Forum for Hailey???

DEAR GOD....PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME SAFE!!!!

I have seen BD wearing Hailey shirts, but I swear at one point on one of the NG's I don't think she had one on, only a red shirt and then when they went back to her she had a Hailey shirt on over it. Did anyone else catch that? Not that it matters, I just wondered if I had really seen that. lol.

I have to take a moment to comment on CD's girlfriends interview (the video). Imo she shows more emotion than BD! She talks about positive memories, i.e. the time when HD tickled her little sisters nose and it was the first time the baby laughed and HD wanting her to have a girl, etc.... Mom hasn't talked about any pre-disappearing or positive times or memories, etc... She talks about wanting HD to come home and do that again. She wasn't breaking down or crying (though I think her voice cracked with emotion) and she didn't make good eye contact with the camera. However, you could still feel/sense her emotion and it seems genuine to me. So, when talking about BD not having any emotion, I think this is a good example. You don't have to break down sobbing to come off as emotional over the situation.

ALSO, SHE HAS A FIND HAILEY T-SHIRT ON and A BUTTON TOO! Why haven't I seen BD with one of these yet? I know there was discussion regarding BD's Slipknot (band) t-shirt and it's possible unspoken message to SA. So, this really caught my eye.

I've seen BD wear the Find Hailey t-shirt once. That's it.

And you have a point about all the rest :)

What I see as a problem with the whole polygraphs, and SA & BD is Billie claims to have lost faith in polygraphs, she said recently if LE couldn't rule Shawn out then she didn't want him staying with her. On the surface that seems great.

But after I've been thinking about it for awhile, I have come to the conclusion she only told him to go for APPEARENCES sake, as she maintained some form of communication up until very very recently and constantly says "until it's cleared up." WTH does that mean?

IMO partners in crime often separate after the crime.

all IMO

I know I'm repeating myself but I can't get past the "I would never speak to him again" when asked what she would do if she found out that Shawn HAD harmed Hailey..Really? Is there anyone that can thinks that would be the first thought to come to mind if <heaven forbid> you found yourself in the same circumstances?

ALSO, SHE HAS A FIND HAILEY T-SHIRT ON and A BUTTON TOO! Why haven't I seen BD with one of these yet? I know there was discussion regarding BD's Slipknot (band) t-shirt and it's possible unspoken message to SA. So, this really caught my eye.

I have seen her in both the shirt and with the button on. IIRC on the NG show

They were found to be missing on the 27th or 28th.

Which makes it more suspicious. Does someone have something to hide?

Why aren't they searching this property? Even if these cards had not been taken, there is a likelihood that Hailey could be there and should be searched.

All talk about casts and skin cells should be in the Parking Lot :)

(I know...I started it, but should not have done so...)

I know I'm repeating myself but I can't get past the "I would never speak to him again" when asked what she would do if she found out that Shawn HAD harmed Hailey..Really? Is there anyone that can thinks that would be the first thought to come to mind if <heaven forbid> you found yourself in the same circumstances?

I think Beth Holloway summed up how I imagine I would feel when she said she would like to RIP the FACE OFF Joran.....I just wouldn't stop there........

IMO I feel Billie goes out of her way to NOT offend or make Shawn angry by directly pointing a finger at him...and it's not out of fear. ( as in abused woman) She fears something else entirely. Can't decide if she fears losing him, or him talking and her getting caught

ALSO, SHE HAS A FIND HAILEY T-SHIRT ON and A BUTTON TOO! Why haven't I seen BD with one of these yet? I know there was discussion regarding BD's Slipknot (band) t-shirt and it's possible connection to an unspoken message to SA. So, this really caught my eye.

omg listen to that woman talk made me get choked up. :( And how Hailey loved her little sister. :( I said in another thread that I thought Hailey's little sister looked just like her.

I think Beth Holloway summed up how I imagine I would feel when she said she would like to RIP the FACE OFF Joran.....I just wouldn't stop there........

IMO I feel Billie goes out of her way to NOT offend or make Shawn angry by directly pointing a finger at him...and it's not out of fear.

She's very soft and sensitive when it comes to talk about SA. Too much so.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

GRACE: To Billie Dunn. Billie, at first she tells cops she is a great little girl, then says she is promiscuous. Why would he say something like that?

DUNN: Right.

GRACE: How did he speak about her to you?

DUNN: Well, how dare him say that in the first place, but he told me, I`ve done a wonderful job with my kids

"How dare him?" Even the way she said it didn't sound like anger. Seriously, I would be right angry if someone said that about my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg