TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know,I wondered why the Secret Service and are they suspecting human trafficking or something.It just makes you wonder what all info they do have that brought all these Depts.

Because they work hand in hand with NAMEC..Here in the last year is the first I have ever noticed them becoming involved ..Maybe it has to do with the closeness of New Mexico?
It sure does seem odd when u grow up thinking the SS is a group that pretects the President ect.

This case has the secret service and the FBI involved..... what about the kids and parents that don't have that attention right now....I know the SS gets involved with missing kids....but you don't see them involved with ALL missing kids, so why Hailey?????

I thought the FBI got involved in all missing child cases where local LE believe there may be a criminal element? :waitasec:

And if there really was a 1/2 hour phone call at that time on the cell records, from the home, I would imagine he would be considered credible in his sighting despite his drug issues. IMO there isn't one. At this point I'm not even sure if the phone was at the house during this time. :waitasec:

MOO

I doubt there is because whoever was on the other end of that phone would have been Suspect number 1 from the get go

Actually I haven't put together when the Secret Service came in,was it after the computers were investigated?Was something found on them to put SA as a suspect so quickly?Is it connections to people on the internet?Why would they come in on a missing child's case?

this guy was planning to move out right? I mean he didn't move out 'cos of anything he saw I hope, or any threats made to him, or not liking the way the neighbours were...

I am still hoping and praying all this is a fluke and she ran away...Makes it hard when ther are no sightings kinda like Aja

First time I read this, I saw that a neighbor saw HAILEY being THROWN OUT A WINDOW. I reread it and THAT time, I got that the handicapped neighbor had been thrown out a window. I guess because we discussed him watching from a window, I took this WAY too literally. DOH!

I'm not throwing the neighbor out the window, that wouldn't be nice. :waitasec: I'm throwing the possible phone call/backyard/yada out the window.

Because they work hand in hand with NAMEC..Here in the last year is the first I have ever noticed them becoming involved ..Maybe it has to do with the closeness of New Mexico?
It sure does seem odd when u grow up thinking the SS is a group that pretects the President ect.

Hm,makes me wonder if any connections with Mexico were found between the phones and computers,if they suspect human trafficking for drugs.And what numbers were deleted from the phones,LE would have a record of those.

I'm not throwing the neighbor out the window, that wouldn't be nice. :waitasec: I'm throwing the possible phone call/backyard/yada out the window.

I really do think as far as the neighbor goes...he had seen her do it so many times and got his days mixed up...I think she was long gone by noon personally

This case has the secret service and the FBI involved..... what about the kids and parents that don't have that attention right now....I know the SS gets involved with missing kids....but you don't see them involved with ALL missing kids, so why Hailey?????
Secret Service? Crap where did I miss that... man I can't keep up with this case. When were they called in?

My kid (13) writes it all the way out...I just looked (I still have total custody of it ;)) Another reason to love private school:) I see a few "lol" a "brb" and one "doin ok" :floorlaugh:

I have 7 grandkidlets, various ages and 5 adult kids.
I have asked all but two what/how they text.
They were all happy to show me some of their latest texts.
(what can I say....they think I'm a 'kewl grama'. lol)

What are you doing? = what r u doing?

The above was the most common.

Two others leave out almost all the vowels and somehow the receiver understands it! LOL

Only one child uses capitals/majuscules at the beginning of a sentence....the rest of them, very little or at all, for that matter.

I have my Alex P. Keaton-like son who types out every word with all the correct punctuation, proper grammar.

Ah....electronic technology. Ain't it grand? lol

She said they had no money so pulled money from two bank a/cs to buy illegal drugs,according to the affidavits.But could it to pay on a debt,was anyone owed?Sparky's face just keeps coming in my head when asked if BD and SA know where Hailey is.Why would SA jeopardize so much,his job by just walking out past his boss and saying nothing?More questions than answers.

Unfortunately, it could be this-- mo

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Predator[/ame]

Bringing my post over from the other thread just to make sure people see it.

I was searching Shawn Adkins on Peekyou.com and came up with something VERY interesting. It lists him in Harmleigh TX, and I know it is him because it also lists him in Dunn. I wonder what the connection Harmleigh is? I don't know if I am allowed to link or not so I am not going to. Just thought I would put this info out there since I haven't seen it mentioned before.

Bringing my post over from the other thread just to make sure people see it.

I was searching Shawn Adkins on Peekyou.com and came up with something VERY interesting. It lists him in Harmleigh TX, and I know it is him because it also lists him in Dunn. I wonder what the connection Harmleigh is? I don't know if I am allowed to link or not so I am not going to. Just thought I would put this info out there since I haven't seen it mentioned before.

WHat addy is listed there??? IIRC Harmleigh is very rural and was looked at by Sarx and Oriah.

She said they had no money so pulled money from two bank a/cs to buy illegal drugs,according to the affidavits.But could it to pay on a debt,was anyone owed?Sparky's face just keeps coming in my head when asked if BD and SA know where Hailey is.Why would SA jeopardize so much,his job by just walking out past his boss and saying nothing?More questions than answers.

I thought it was out of only Billes account? I thought she said she withdrew twice because she wasn't sure how much she had in there? Does anyone else remember that?

BTW I ask because...somedays on this case I dont know if I am coming or going!

I thought it was out of only Billes account? I thought she said she withdrew twice because she wasn't sure how much she had in there? Does anyone else remember that?

Yes, two withdrawals one right after the other. Both from her account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769