TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
The KTAB story about the "explosive news" involves the 911 tapes from the 2 calls BD made to the CCPD on February 14, 2010 - when he threatened to kill her, CD, and himself. Reporters said it is on KTAB website. Will post link.

Oh good,you're here,I thought we lost you when I went to the page and it wasn't working.

Also, how old is the lady who saw Haylie and a little boy? Lots of really old women live in little Texas towns.

When the walls are closing in it blows my mind how low some can go..Lord, please end this madness and bring Hailey home....this poor child..

Sorry, but I ain't gonna eat crumbs off the floor & call it supper & say TY & yes ma'am to the waitress (BD).

There is a reason LE has named SA a suspect. There is a reason LE is focusing their investigation on SA (and others who haven't yet been officially named as suspects).

IMO, the other possible suspects (who are either directly involved in HD's disappearance or indirectly involved after the fact) are in SA's immediate circle.

6 degrees of separation and all.

MOO

I thought cz said BD specifically told her he didn't threaten Hailey and BD and that she called for something else.He used her debit card and she called LE,so this is proof he did indeed threaten them.KWIM

I really tired and I can't keep up! can anyone please give me the rundown on this little boy and clint's GF Please!

Also, how old is the lady who saw Haylie and a little boy? Lots of really old women live in little Texas towns.

Huh?? She is probably in her 60's. I think lots of "really old women" live everywhere........

Hailey's Mom to 911: Shawn's Threatening to Kill Me

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332786

From the link:
Officer: “We got a call over here from her boyfriend say that she’s possible suicidal, threatening to take a bunch of pills."

Dispatcher: “We’ve been having a big problem with those two all day.”

The affidavits signed on Jan. 7 say Adkins originally told authorities that he never threatened Hailey during the dispute, but that he then admitting to threaten the lives of both Hailey and Billie.

I wonder where Hailey and DD were during all of this... :(

I thought cz said BD specifically told her he didn't threaten Hailey and BD and that she called for something else.He used her debit card and she called LE,so this is proof he did indeed threaten them.KWIM

IIRC, that is exactly what she said. Yet another of BD's lies. And they continue to pile up ...

When I click on the link to hear the phone calls I get some really amateurish looking video page come up and it does not work. Anyone else experience that? TIA

Either that or again Billie is proven in my eyes to be a liar.
It takes me a bit but it seems sometimes every time something else is getting ready to come out damage control is on the agenda. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname