TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think LE keeps every item that has fingerprints or blood taken from it, do they? Where would they store all of this stuff, for years on end? Usually they take what they need and return the items. Or take it right at the scene and never take the item away at all.

They must want the phone for something though...beats me.

<sittin' on my hands>...I know...curiosity killed the cat..:innocent:..

eta~THAT'S why I'm trying to disguise myself as a rabbit!! :floorlaugh:..is it working?..

Let's hope MB was interviewed extensively; any kind of a "blow-out" around the holidays could be the key to whatever happened, whether Hailey decided to flee with someone (not my opinion) or whether she was harmed in anger or by design.

Highway 176 has been closed west of Highway 137 in Martin County. TXDOT was asked to close the road by law enforcement who are working some sort of situation.
Our crew on the scene is being kept back from the area, but reports they can see the lights from police cars.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13889886

I think the whole couch leaving the home is a rumor at this point.

No it's not a rumor. A friend of mine arranged to have them hauled off and the next day they were gone...they had been in the back of the truck for 2 days.

I still can't get over him climbing a tree with their bodies to hide them..I mean I don't think that would have ever occurred to me in my furthest 'out there' theory..boggles the mind..

OT just for a second-did LE ever find out how he was able to get 4 people at one time?

A poster here indicated that Mark K. and TES might have some bad history? No idea if it is true. But would still love to have TES do the sonar water searches, at the very least.

Yep, your're right. I remember there being harsh words on the Nancy Grace show from Mark Klauss about Tim Miller. However, I still believe that Tim could search more effectively on land and water for Hailey. I say the more searchers, the better chances there are for finding her.

Highway 176 has been closed west of Highway 137 in Martin County. TXDOT was asked to close the road by law enforcement who are working some sort of situation.
Our crew on the scene is being kept back from the area, but reports they can see the lights from police cars.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13889886

This looks to be about 30 miles west of Big Springs, give or take.

so this is about the time (3 years old) that BD met SA on my space????
I would like to see what she saw in him.........

Got this off the Odessa American online edition.

ODESSA AMERICAN
The Texas Department of Transportation has closed portions of State Road 176 in Martin County.

...TXDOT spokesperson Gene Powell an officer-involved chase is the reason for the closure, which should be in effect for about three hours.

Powell said State Road 176 is north of Stanton and runs between Andrews and Big Spring.

http://www.oaoa.com/news/department-59064-highway-texas.html

Click on the link-- there will be coverage at 6pm local time.

I don't know. :(

Sorry honey, I didn't see the link. Going to check it out now. Man that gave me a sick stomach...........
:(

Let's hope MB was interviewed extensively; any kind of a "blow-out" around the holidays could be the key to whatever happened, whether Hailey decided to flee with someone (not my opinion) or whether she was harmed in anger or by design.

Just a guess..whatever MB had to say..and I hope it was alot and that LE found it to be completely credible (no reason to believe they wouldn't..just sayin..) she could be the key as to whether LE believed Hailey to be a possible runaway. IF LE found early on about a possible altercation (before they realized what BS BD and SA was feeding them) around Christmas, it wouldn't be strange in the least for HD to have said something like..'I can't stand this <insert whatever here> and I've got to get out of that house' ..<totally hypothetical ...I could totally see why LE considered the runaway theory...and Lord knows, I WISH that's what we were looking at...

I'm getting that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. :(

ETA.....Ok seen the link above, not related! WHEW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodhaven1