TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to KCBD News 11 @ 6pm the 2 search organizations will leave after this weekend search however they have taught local searchers how to search on their own.

BD needs to provide any more information she might have and stop covering for SA or this case is going to lose national attention and her daughtr being in the spotlight. Breaks my heart for Hailey.

According to KCBD News 11 @ 6pm the 2 search organizations will leave after this weekend search however they have taught local searchers how to search on their own.

BD needs to provide any more information she might have and stop covering for SA or this case is going to lose national attention and her daughtr being in the spotlight. Breaks my heart for Hailey.

LE is scaling back, search organizations are leaving and BD saying what she did about NG show yesterday. This isn't good.

Sadly I doubt Billie knew which friend's houses Hailey was staying over at frequently.

~JMO~

I had to run errands this afternoon, and was wondering if you all saw/discussed that a man has been arrested in connection with the missing girl in Lubbock that had a general resemblance to Hailey. tia and I can add a link if it isn't in the previous thread.

Where did the SM (CD's GF) not remembering come from? I have yet to see an article about it, maybe I'm missing it. If any one has a link could you post it pretty pleaseeeeeeeee? TIA

Here's the source:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5953002&postcount=5"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Darlene Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27-Dec-2010[/ame]

bbm

czgtz:
At this point, Billie was understandably panicked. She contacted Clint's girlfriend, who first said that yes, Hailey did come over Monday, but later said that she was not sure if she saw her or not. Another grey area. At this point, it is like Hailey disappeared into thin air while crossing the street.

I throwing the GF saying that out the window since it came from BD. ppppfffftttttt.

Where did the SM (CD's GF) not remembering come from? I have yet to see an article about it, maybe I'm missing it. If any one has a link could you post it pretty pleaseeeeeeeee? TIA

I've noticed a lot of links aren't working anymore, so I went back to the first thread and skimmed a little. There is some talk with the CZ poster saying the SM at first said Hailey was there Monday, then later saying she didn't remember if she was or not. I would post a link to that specific post, but I don't know how to do it. I don't remember how far I read on thread 1, but I don't remember any of the msm links being active on thread 1 that I clicked, so I don't know how much linkage has been lost regarding facts.

Came from the friend of Billie....

Well, if the reports of dogs picking up a scent going to the hotel are accurate, it could make sense. If she planned to spend the night with a boy (or at a party) there, then she might not have taken much - and again, we only know what she supposedly left the house with - she could have had anything stashed outside/with a friend.

And why wouldn't she have clued MB in? Maybe because she feared MB would rat her out. Besides, it appeared that BD didn't really have a "hands on" parenting style, so HD probably wouldn't have expected anyone to check up on her.

Still not sure I believe any of this - but I can see it fitting.

Question - do I remember BD saying HD had stayed at the friend's house before? (I'm not sure of that.) If so - the other girl's mother claimed that she never had. Again - IF BD said she had - then HD might have done the same thing previously.

I think LE has said the motel was a false hit by the dogs.. And the surveillance cameras do not show her anywhere near there. And if there had been a bunch of kids having a party there the night HD went missing we would have heard about it already.
I also highly doubt that she planned to spend the night with a boy in the motel. She was not that 'experienced' imo. But who knows. I just don't see it from what I have seen so far. She seems like a typical 13 yr old that was just beginning to have 'boyfriends' in the middle school sense.

I don't remember BD ever saying HD had stayed @ MB's before-but she might have said it. IDK. But you're right, that would show that HD tried this ruse before.

I think the main reason I resist this theory is that there was no communication between HD and any of her friends that day. I would really like to see if that was normal for her. Others have said she routinely talks on the cell out side. So why wasnt she talking to others on Monday? Especially if she had a big plan in place to fool her mom about where she was going.

Which is also why I don't think she had clothes and stuff hidden at a friends house for that night. Why wouldn't that friend come forward in a life/death situation like this. If they planned to go out with older kids that night or something then I would think a friend would come clean about it by now.

There is a possibility that she had some secret bf that she was going off to meet up with. And maybe he nabbed her and took off. But even then, I really think she would have told a friend about him at some point. And she didnt seem to have that much access to the internet to build a relationship up. She posted from her i-touch and LE has those records I am sure.

So imo it keeps coming back to SA.

Well, if the reports of dogs picking up a scent going to the hotel are accurate, it could make sense. If she planned to spend the night with a boy (or at a party) there, then she might not have taken much - and again, we only know what she supposedly left the house with - she could have had anything stashed outside/with a friend.

And why wouldn't she have clued MB in? Maybe because she feared MB would rat her out. Besides, it appeared that BD didn't really have a "hands on" parenting style, so HD probably wouldn't have expected anyone to check up on her.

Still not sure I believe any of this - but I can see it fitting.

Question - do I remember BD saying HD had stayed at the friend's house before? (I'm not sure of that.) If so - the other girl's mother claimed that she never had. Again - IF BD said she had - then HD might have done the same thing previously.

Something made me think that HD had spent the night there before as well..Either way, it just doesn't make sense to me why BD did not at least call and check on her..ESPECIALLY since it does not sound like HD was in the habit of staying anywhere except her mom's or dad's house, ykwim? If she was in the habit of spending the night anywhere else without talking to her mom it wouldn't be such a huge red flag to me..

I'm wondering if SA left work because he received a call or text regarding HD? This would explain why he left and also why he erased info from his phone.... Maybe even HD sending a message that somehow angered him?

Maybe she said she was going to 'tell' on him.

However I am not sure why she would warn him. Maybe she said I will tell on you unless [ fill in the blank.]

Of course any of Billie's friends would only know what she has told them..

The sheriffs departments tell us there has been an officer involved shooting.

TX-dot says state road 176 is closed between sr 137 and fm road 829.

The Martin County sheriffs Department tells us the closure is the result of an officer involved shooting.

We’re told Texas Rangers are on the scene investigating.

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23483

Is that normal for the Texas Rangers?:waitasec:

I bet NG starts hammering BD from now on if she decides to stop doing NG's show. I think it is a mistake on billies part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle