TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that it does have anything to do with H, but that is the point Billie seems to be trying to stress, above all else, and that seems odd to me. Honestly, she has spent more of her on-air time defending SA and her choices, etc. than discussing Hailey.

Seems to me that's all anyone seems to want to know about from Billie. That is of course what she is upset about and complaining about because that constant focus takes away from the attention she wants for finding Hailey. Enough is enough.

I am thinking that whatever text (assuming it was a text..it could have just been something on the phone log) SA erased before LE had a chance to look the 2nd time was a text between he and Billie..that is complete speculation on my part and I have nothing to base it on other than a feeling....SA obviously knew that whatever it was was incriminating imo...wonder what he was worried about them seeing..and if it was something he didn't want them to see..wth did he wait until then to erase it?

Is that normal for the Texas Rangers?:waitasec:

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/TexasRangers/

The Texas Ranger Division is a major division within the Texas Department of Public Safety with lead criminal investigative responsibility for the following: major incident crime investigations, unsolved crime/serial crime investigations, public corruption investigations, officer involved shooting investigations, and border security operations.

Is anyone else having trouble with WS? :( Or just my computer...

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Nancy. My question is, in the video, he was smoking dope. He was on a boat. Does he have access to that boat to get it in the water? Because in Colorado City, there are two lakes. And have they dredged those lakes?

GRACE: You know, that`s a good question. To Billie Dunn. Does Shawn Adkins have access to a boat?

BILLIE DUNN: No. I know his grandma used to have that boat. It doesn`t run.
And we do have the -- sorry -- the game warden out at the lakes has been looking.

GRACE: You have what at the lake?

BILLIE DUNN: The game wardens.

GRACE: So they have been looking in the lakes. OK.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Maybe they should use side sonar in those lakes.

I had to run errands this afternoon, and was wondering if you all saw/discussed that a man has been arrested in connection with the missing girl in Lubbock that had a general resemblance to Hailey. tia and I can add a link if it isn't in the previous thread.

There thread with a lot info out on Elizabeth Ennen.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125922"]TX TX- Elizabeth Ennen, 15, Lubbock, 5 Jan 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Seems to me that's all anyone seems to want to know about from Billie. That is of course what she is upset about and complaining about because that constant focus takes away from the attention she wants for finding Hailey. Enough is enough.

Well, LE named him a suspect, so that rather directs the conversation, whether Billie likes it or not.

I know what you are thinking. :) What I also wonder is how often things like this happen around there...what the crime statistics are etc.

:waitasec: not much. I been listening to the scanner in all counties not heard that. Really weird that it invlove a shooting...

So the only source was BD telling someone else this happened. I was hoping for a news link or more credible source. :(

Thats why I was looking for a link to the interveiw with the G/f. I know there was one. It was mentioned in thread 33?? Maybe??

Also we do not know that there was no contact between Hailey and her friends that day. There was a text message sent arround 2. confirmed by LE but we have not been told any other clues Billie's phone may or may not hold.

LE was misleading about this text message or shady.
MB's uncles live in a camper trailer behind MB's house and is a friend of Clints(supposedly) I am assuming that Clints g/f and MB's mother would have had some limited contact. So did MB ever visit Haileys dads house?

MB said she didnt hear from Hailey. In the early reports it was said she was seen with MB that day. Later MB they said they never heard from her that day and then LE says the text message was sent so at ths point inconsistant seems to be coming in from everyone and it shouldnt be. Then we have reports The hair dresser saw HD with a bi racial child. To which everyone assumes is a mistake and she saw Hailey sunday with Clint and g/f's kid at the dollar store because of the footage. The hairdresser did not say she saw clint and the first reports were of MB and HD and the 7 year old. which has now changed.

So then on to MK and his support of BD etc..etc..

I am at a point in the case where I believe people involved and witnesses etc have been asked to omit certain details and facts from statement they make to the media . Stuff is leaking out but LE is trying to contain it and only admitting to information they cannot hold on to. Billie may be leaking it but that doesnt make it untrue.

But it leads you right back to chestnut drive and the events between 10:30 and 3:15.

This late in the game LE knows what is up and what isnt. Why are they not asking for anyone to say call in if you saw Billies car between the hours of such and such?

I totally agree. I posted the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6035299&postcount=358"]message below [/ame]awhile back because I don't understand why they keep saying they're doing everything they can to find Hailey, when there's a very valuable resource available that could do something LE can't -- the side-scan sonar:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Law enforcement has searched around Lake Colorado City, but not in it.

Kampfer said that there have been no leads that indicate Hailey could be found in the lake and that to drag it would be expensive.

"It is cavernous," Kampfer said of the lake, which is southwest of the city. "It is like a canyon, the bottom (is) shaped like a V, so it would be very difficult to drag it."

bbm

Well... this is where TES could help: side-scan sonar, free of charge.

Enough what? Her lover has been named a suspect. They both failed a poly. If BD wants to be left alone....well....that's her call. Clint is looking for Hailey. Maybe Billie should fade into the background....

Billie does not see a relation to SA's masks, their hobbies, etc. and whatever it is that happened to Hailey. She does not see why anyone else would, or should, either.

I don't either.
My bf is younger than I am, he collects horror film memorabilia, and we both used to smoke pot. I still would not hesitate to leave my kids home alone with him for any amount of time.
After living together almost 4 years, I trust him with my life because I know for a fact that he is an honorable man.
Whether Billie is wrong or not, I can certainly understand why she would not see the relation of his hobbies to her Hailey's disappearance.

Is it noble of BD to go on NG over and over to deflect suspicions away from her, and especially SA? She is doing this in the name of Hailey?

And yet, BD, herself, has not found out and been able to clear up the information that makes SA so darn suspicious. It's hinky to me.

I think she has tried to clear some of it up, but no one believes her. NG asked her things she can't answer, over and over. Like why did Shawn go in to work on Tues, and then leave after 10 minutes. How is Billie supposed to know that? That's just one example.

Enough what? Her lover has been named a suspect. They both failed a poly. If BD wants to be left alone....well....that's her call. Clint is looking for Hailey. Maybe Billie should fade into the background....

Clint could always be on NG to keep Hailey in the national eye.
IMO, we really don't need to hear BD's circles of truth......

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Nancy. My question is, in the video, he was smoking dope. He was on a boat. Does he have access to that boat to get it in the water? Because in Colorado City, there are two lakes. And have they dredged those lakes?

GRACE: You know, that`s a good question. To Billie Dunn. Does Shawn Adkins have access to a boat?

BILLIE DUNN: No. I know his grandma used to have that boat. It doesn`t run.
And we do have the -- sorry -- the game warden out at the lakes has been looking.

GRACE: You have what at the lake?

BILLIE DUNN: The game wardens.

GRACE: So they have been looking in the lakes. OK.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

The question was... Access to a boat...
Response, it doesn't run...
IMO... a boat that size can RUN with OARS alone! no motor needed!

BeanE's Most Excellent Timeline:

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-timeline/

Monday, December 27
Time Event
12:00AM Hailey estimated to have stopped playing her video game, based on her skill level, and the level at which the game was found.
05:30AM Shawn leaves for work. 5:30am + 36 min = 6:06am
06:00AM Billie looks in on Hailey in bed in her room, but is unsure if she’s there. Last time Billie makes an effort to determine Hailey’s whereabouts or well-being until Tuesday, December 28 between noon and 1:00pm.
Shawn arrives at work, and gets a Dr. Pepper. Shawn claims he had an argument and quit or was fired. LE affidavit states that he and his supervisor saw each other, Shawn did not speak to anyone, that Shawn was a good employee, and there was no incident or employment termination.

06:06AM ETA at work for Shawn. 5:30am + 36 min = 6:06am
06:10AM Shawn leaves work. 6:10am + 36 min = 6:46am.

Clint could always be on NG to keep Hailey in the national eye.
IMO, we really don't need to hear BD's circles of truth......

Exactly! He should definitely be on NG....without Billie. I know that I don't need to hear from or see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox