TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like some feedback on this, something I've been mulling around my head today.

If the atmosphere at home was violent, dangerous, or just not on the up and up, does anyone else think DD would have tried to stay home more to watch over Hailey? I know how my kids are (13 and 17), they might bicker occasionally, but they are VERY protective over each other and look out for one another. Also, from growing up in an abusive household, I would never leave my little sisters alone at the house with my dad unless I couldn't help it, just so I could protect them (not that I could have done much, but I tried lol).

Siblings tend to share more with each other than their parents. Just wondering what anyone else thought about this.

I hear ya. My son is 4 years older than my daughter, much like DD and HD.
He is pretty protective . My husband, their Dad is a wonderful father--I am the 'mean' one. I make them follow curfew and I am the one who reads their FB, but .... they do reach out to each other if they are mad or upset with us.
If she thinks I am being unfair she complains to her brother and they unify and discuss it with me. I have no doubt that if I had a scary bf that my son would be in protective mode. And especially if they were being raised in a scary home environment.
I really think DD knows a lot about what happened here. It was just posted recently about DD actually going over to Clint's and asking about Hailey when he first found out she never made it to MB's. That leads me to believe he was taking action and going out to see for himself where she was last seen. I know my son would do that because he has done that. Thank goodness with a happier outcome however.
DD is going to be the key in this trial if there ever is one. IMO

Pat is floating a possible Karla Homolka scenario with Hailey being offered to SA as Karla's little sister was to Paul Bernardo.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/01/26/levi-page-show

Hailey story...........
Stacy Detrick, says it is a mystery to her that SA isn't locked up for lying and hindering this investidation.
He had said Hailey was in Scurry County.
Both were in Scurry Cty buying drugs.
Pyschopaths, things slip out and say backtrack things.
BD/SA crappy liars.........drugs messed up their minds???
BD/SA liars.
SA said "both of us"
They BOTH KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!
according to panel on show
Main subject is SA.......element of truth in statements.
half truth from subjects.
Pat Brow says they start to think like a detective.
Abuse was in home.
BD called 911 3 times.
Threatened killing.
BD mixed minds on boyfriend.
For proper attention she protects him..........when not getting attention turns on boyfriend. Gets even.
No FEAR, No emotion.

His reporting isn't any better than NG as far as facts. Sensationalism!! moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members