TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly there are so many breaking cases this weekend. :( I hope Hailey's little face is still kept out there and it's still being investigated by different departments.I don't guess there was any update on the Tennessee tip,was there?
I just read this a little while ago:

Tuesday Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer told KTXS a lead they've been pursuing in Tennessee was not a valid lead.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26614247/detail.html

CZ could you please, please, please tell us where Shawn was on Tuesday.

cz.........Thank You for being here and answering our questions. Hopefully we will have some answers soon.....G'nite everyone, Prayers for Hailey.

czgtz Marc told BD on tv to take a poly with FBI. Do you know if she is going to do that?

You know, Billie's faith in the reliability of polys has been completely shattered. However, she has not said no. I would hope that if the FBI gives her that opportunity, she will take another. That is what my advice to her would be.

SNIPPED from cz post: <<<Personally, at this point, I do not know what to think about Shawn, or his involvement. I have been very clear before that I do not know him well at all. I do know Billie though, and I do not believe for one second that she would put anyone at all above her kids.>>>

Please note, I am NOT questioning cz's relationship with BD. I am wondering how can you know what a great mother someone is if you really have never seen the person with her child. ALso, the person a person chooses as a significant other is also very telling as to what knd of person a person is.

I am also concerned/wondering what ppl know about this family that has lived in this small rural area for a long time...and if they DON'T know much, then why?

Isn't Rule #1 to KNOW THE VICTIM............??????? It makes it difficult to "sleuth" when nobody really seems to know these ppl. MB is supposedly some bff with HD but she has never stayed the night, the parents have never met, etc.etc. Just trying to get my head around what is obviously a very different world than the one I live in.

What is the difference between a lead or a tip.........
LE said Tenn. was a lead????
Now that didn't pan out........

You know, Billie's faith in the reliability of polys has been completely shattered. However, she has not said no. I would hope that if the FBI gives her that opportunity, she will take another. That is what my advice to her would be.
cz,

you said that BD is in touch with LE daily (sometimes twice a day). Since she has said that if the FBI would set-up and administer the poly she would think about it. So, hasn't her LE contact asked her about this? Has she not communicated this to her LE contact? Doesn't she realize how important it is for her to clear herself and taking that poly is a big step in that direction? Do you know if her LE contact has spoke to her about taking this poly? I would think so - I don't think LE would sit around and hem and haw about her taking one.

What is the attitude of the people in that town? Are they still scared & being very protective of their children or have they let their guards down some & assuming SA is the one?

cz.........Thank You for being here and answering our questions. Hopefully we will have some answers soon.....G'nite everyone, Prayers for Hailey.

czgtz, if I may, there's something I've been wondering about. Back on 1/17 you posted:

pondering mind,

If I find out for a fact that Billie called the police and reported that SA threatened her and Hailey, then I am going to have to have a serious talk with her. And to be perfectly honest, I think it would just about shatter me. Because if she is lying to me about this, at this point in time..... I just can't even think about what that might mean, not only in terms of our friendship, but about everything else she is telling me

I am sure that you, along with many others, think that I am just blindly believing Billie. I am not, and I am also not stupid, nor do I consider myself to be gullible. I understand that there are many 'hinky' things about this case.

I will say this though - even if I did find out that Billie was, for whatever reason, lying to me, I would still not believe that she has any knowledge of what has happened to Hailey. And while I might not continue to defend her on anything else, I would defend her on that point.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6021070&postcount=645"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26[/ame]

BBM

Did Billie ever explain this discrepancy to you?

TX. I really think it would be good for her . No one wants to believe she could be involved. They last thing you want in any of these cases is a parent involved.
If she took one by FBI and passed I think alot of people would feel different, I know I would.

Cz, what ever happened with the whole teacher incident at the high school? Was the teacher reported or reprimanded, and did parents complain?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member