TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redcat, I have been looking for articles over at CCR and couldn't find any interviews with CD or his family. Have you done any articles from their perspective and if so, could you please direct me to the links?

TIA!

I believe redcat is in radio. So there would be no articles.

Could you post the contradictory statements by LE? I'm having a difficult time even FINDING ANY statements by LE. Thanks in advance!

The biggys for me has been NO FOUL PLAY calling Hailey a RUNAWAY for days.......... Now there seems to be quite the spin by claiming something entirely different.

:waitasec:..but I'm not seeing lots of contradictory statements being made by LE on conclusions they have made by the results of their investigation.

:waitasec:..but I'm not seeing lots of contradictory statements being made by LE on conclusions they have made by the results of their investigation.

Fair enough.

I have come to another conclusion based on what I've heard during press conferenses and interviews I've read.

Wondering if we can do a quick poll.....don't recall seeing one in a while if ever on this case......I can think of 4 possible scenarios considering SA has been named a suspect......first one is:

hit thanks if you believe SA is the perp (with or without help) and acted without BD's knowledge

I voted using the criteria given, but just want to clarify. Based on affidavits, interviews and behavior thus far, I think SA and BD are acting as a team and equally guilty of whatever happened to Hailey. BUT, I'm not convinced as to what actually happened to sweet Hailey. If she was neglected or abused under their roof and ran away, then they're both guilty of something like child neglect/endangerment. If she overdosed on their drugs or committed suicide, they're both guilty of a cover up, filing false police reports... If she was accidentally or purposefully killed at one or both of their hands, they both know about it and are complicit in several major felonies. If, however, Hailey just got sick of the lifestyle and decided to blow that pop-stand (least likely), they are equally responsible for nothing...

Basically, I don't know jack other than I don't trust SA or BD and I think they are acting as a team!!

The biggys for me has been NO FOUL PLAY calling Hailey a RUNAWAY for days.......... Now there seems to be quite the spin by claiming something entirely different.

But there WASN't any indication of foul play in the beginning. No blood or signs of violence. Nobody had seen anything. Witnesses couldn't tell exactly what she had on or had taken (or not taken) for a few days. The home situation and age of the missing was ripe for a runaway.

LE continued to investigate and started seeing the discrepencies in the statements they were being told and the evidence (cell phones, videos, etc.). They continue to seek out all avenues of possibilities, even as they continue to scrutinize people involved who continue to feed them different stories.

I'm still not convinced Hailey is dead, so right now I'm holding my vote back LOL!

SA looks incredibly suspicious of something, but I'm not ready to say he's guilty of doing anything. I don't believe BD has any knowledge of what may have happened.

We just don't have enough facts to really pinpoint anywhere, IMO.

I'm with you....no matter how bad it all seems right now and how bad the statistics are, I refuse to give up on any missing child until they are found.
Guess I will just continue to wait and listen and hope for good news.
I know we are here to sleuth, but I don't know anyone involved in this situation, so I can't decide what to think:waitasec:
I am wondering if there was a clump of hair found with those socks, although I realize the socks don't look like they have been out in the weather.
JMO and thanks for having me here.

Dunn would like to see investigators focus more on the witnesses who claim to have seen Hailey on Monday, Dec. 27 “It makes a big difference how everyone thinks if Hailey was seen later,” she said.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/...om-clings-hope

"It makes a big difference how everyone thinks if Hailey was seen later."
Direct quote^

Why in the he!! does it matter what the he!! everyone thinks.. This is the stuff I am talking about that I have witnessed a change in Billie from the beginning of Hailey's investigation...

Somewhere..something changed.. and strictly based on Billie's actions/reactions and direct statements from her mouth ARE THE ONLY THING THAT IS LEADING ME TO HAVE THIS BELIEF..

In the beginning it was a desperation of a mother reaching out IN EVERY SINGLE DIRECTION brought to her attention that could help bring Hailey home..as I stated earlier and this was a dead or alive Hailey..it was clear that she just wanted her found and brought back..Billie made several statements that she was having a hard time keeping hope and you could sense she was realistically understanding that quite possibly Hailey was NOT ALIVE{this IMO all normal reactions and feelings}..

Little by little that focus has been consumed and redirected at what solely benefits Shawn Adkins..period.. All of the attempts and even pleas to look another direction.. all of the purposes that were once solely focused on getting Hailey back{alive or dead}now have a purpose of leading away the focus from SHAWN ADKINS even at the cost of it possibly hindering the process of finding and bringing Hailey home..{she is not concerned with the overwhelming reasons of why Shawn is such a focus[i.e. his involvement in Hailey's "disappearance"]but rather LASER FOCUSED ON GETTING SHAWN OUT OF THE LINE OF FOCUS..OUT OF LE'S FOCUS..AS WELL AS OUT OF THE MEDIA'S FOCUS..AS WELL AS OUT OF THE COMMUNITY/PUBLIC'S FOCUS}..

This is what is EXTREMELY DISHEARTENING..CONFUSING..AND ENOUGH TO DRIVE A SANE PERSON TO THE BRINKS OF INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there WASN't any indication of foul play in the beginning. No blood or signs of violence. Nobody had seen anything. Witnesses couldn't tell exactly what she had on or had taken (or not taken) for a few days. The home situation and age of the missing was ripe for a runaway.

LE continued to investigate and started seeing the discrepencies in the statements they were being told and the evidence (cell phones, videos, etc.). They continue to seek out all avenues of possibilities, even as they continue to scrutinize people involved who continue to feed them different stories.
If after say 42 hours of a incident occurring, and it was reported to LE, would you say there was an efficient amount (window) of time , that a cleanup could have been made, therefore leaving no indication of foul play, no blood or signs of violence ? Just saying...
You could really turn the world upside down in 42 hours if you needed to !! IMO
That is the suspicion that lingers in my mind. JMO

Thank you, Connie, but no. See how it just ends with Hailey still in the house? I'm looking for a description that keeps going with the rest, that she went out the door.

It's just bizarre the story stops every time after she says "I'm going to Dad's and MB's". She never actually leaves the house.

You know, that is very telling in itself, imo. I've always found it hinky that his story is so non descriptive. But never noticed that Hailey is still "in her house" at the end of his story. Why doesn't he say anything about her walking out the front or back door? Psychological truth within his lie? (Okay, I'm getting punchy - but YKWIM)..

"It makes a big difference how everyone thinks if Hailey was seen later."
Direct quote^

Why in the he!! does it matter what the he!! everyone thinks.. This is the stuff I am talking about that I have witnessed a change in Billie from the beginning of Hailey's investigation...

Somewhere..something changed.. and strictly based on Billie's actions/reactions and direct statements from her mouth ARE THE ONLY THING THAT IS LEADING ME TO HAVE THIS BELIEF..

In the beginning it was a desperation of a mother reaching out IN EVERY SINGLE DIRECTION brought to her attention that could help bring Hailey home..as I stated earlier and this was a dead or alive Hailey..it was clear that she just wanted her found and brought back..Billie made several statements that she was having a hard time keeping hope and you could sense she was realistically understanding that quite possibly Hailey was NOT ALIVE{this IMO all normal reactions and feelings}..

Little by little that focus has been consumed and redirected at what solely benefits Shawn Adkins..period.. All of the attempts and even pleas to look another direction.. all of the purposes that were once solely focused on getting Hailey back{alive or dead}now have a purpose of leading away the focus from SHAWN ADKINS even at the cost of it possibly hindering the process of finding and bringing Hailey home..{she is not concerned with the overwhelming reasons of why Shawn is such a focus[i.e. his involvement in Hailey's "disappearance"]but rather LASER FOCUSED ON GETTING SHAWN OUT OF THE LINE OF FOCUS..OUT OF LE'S FOCUS..AS WELL AS OUT OF THE MEDIA'S FOCUS..AS WELL AS OUT OF THE COMMUNITY/PUBLIC'S FOCUS}..

This is what is EXTREMELY DISHEARTENING..CONFUSING..AND ENOUGH TO DRIVE A SANE PERSON TO THE BRINKS OF INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, you should say that. I was just laughing that there are 49 threads on HD but probably the majority are on BD and SA. Ridiculous. The bottom line if the FBI and LE don't have anything to arrest them then move on and widen the investigation. It is ridiculous to keep speculating and bashing the family. Truth is it could be anyone.
By the way, last week I was angry like you and typing in caps. I had to put myself on a self-imposed "time-out" to save myself

If after say 42 hours of a incident occurring, and it was reported to LE, would you say there was an efficient amount (window) of time , that a cleanup could have been made, therefore leaving no indication of foul play, no blood or signs of violence ? Just saying...
You could really turn the world upside down in 42 hours if you needed to !! IMO
That is the suspicion that lingers in my mind. JMO

We havent heard they have ever brought cadaver dogs in or illuminated the house. All we know is they took sheets. If they havent done any of this I wonder why?

We havent heard they have ever brought cadaver dogs in or illuminated the house. All we know is they took sheets. If they havent done any of this I wonder why?
I have wondered that very thing ! And from the videos in the house, it looks pretty freahly painted to me, but that is purely speculation !! JMO

I hope they have done these things and we just haven't heard; agree they should be done and Billie should give voluntary consent for them to do so. Maybe it's been done.

Just wondering if Clint could have given authority for these tests since the house is legally under his name? Say when the others were at the police station for hours. I'm not suggesting this happened, but just wondering how it would work legally. Does the resident have to give consent, or can it be done by the owner (like with landlords). Ughh, another little side research project..

You know, that is very telling in itself, imo. I've always found it hinky that his story is so non descriptive. But never noticed that Hailey is still "in her house" at the end of his story. Why doesn't he say anything about her walking out the front or back door? Psychological truth within his lie? (Okay, I'm getting punchy - but YKWIM)..

Something that I just thought of... Why would she even tell Shawn anything at all about her plans? It sounds as if they did not get along, no one was keeping tabs on her whereabouts, she probably came in/out during the day as she pleased. BD has even said that the normal thing Hailey would do would be to leave a note. I would think a note to BD or maybe a phone call later than night from MB's would have been more of the natural flow that things went in that house (based on pure speculation from what has been said). JMHO.

Scurry Co. is where BD is from and has lots of friends and family, per BD on NG show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500